Hey Yea Forums

Hey Yea Forums,
last week i started reading about the freemasons, illuminati, the council of foreign affairs, skull and bones, the rothshilds and the new world order.
Its really much for me to go through all alone. can someone help me understand the full extend of these theories?

Attached: the-fall-of-lucifer_credit-public-domain.jpg (800x600, 183K)

The further down that rabbit hole you go the more you'll fill your head with bullshit theories and isolate yourself from other people. It's not productive

/thread

There is no holy grail. Only more systems of control.

It's all about the Merovingians

but i honnestly believe thaat most of that crap could be true. not talking about space lizards

yet through history, people started wars because of the holy grail...

Even if its true. Knowing the extent to which you are overpowered will only paralyse you with helplessness. Achieving its goal: control.
Build your own path.

Maybe, maybe not. If there are shadow puppet masters pulling the strings there's nothing you're going to do about it and unless there's compelling proof of it everyone else will just think you're a tinfoil hatter and disregard you. Just enjoy your life.

People do a lot of dumb shit because they can’t understand the difference between the real world and the symbolic world...

you`re right anons, dont want to fall into the abyss.. going back to the loli thread. still interesting matter...

Basically money controls everything and there are a few families at the top that hold all the money and therefore power.

Just believe in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and his life, death and resurrection and you will be saved.

Attached: IMG_20190422_164834.png (512x512, 618K)

>spoonfeed me what the tinfoils believe
No, dummy. Youre taking all the fun steps out of it. Go make your own assessment, thats the entire point of tinfoilhood.

The only truth is that jesus was a human/ alien hybrid and the descendants of his bloodline are covering it up.

Revelation 2:9
It is NOT the Jews!

It is a group of liars who only claim to be Jews.
They are the descendants of Cain and Tubal Cain. Since the beginning of time the same family has worked to spread lies and disinformation. They are so effective it is almost impossible to discern what is true anymore.

Not that God has been of any help.

The Churches that claim to teach the truth are just as likely to be filled with liars too.

Just follow your heart and be kind all on your own.

Don't trust Churches or Charities anymore than you would political parties.

Attached: StPetersCross.png (90x90, 351)

Saved? Sure as long as you do not bow to Anti-Christ? But the vast majority WILL bow when he is finally cast down. Because they do not read and do not love the truth. They are given over to the lie.

The lie called Rapture.

No one will be evacuated. Only deceived.
Read your Bible!

Attached: 1458378554287.jpg (1550x1050, 846K)

no it's not bullshit
it's all real the problem is i know all and even meet the big ones
>what you are going to do about it ?

Attached: e05ddead628152bc2cb0e7e9235b03d6c2cb9e904bc360eb82c78a69da0c9b3b.jpg (2560x1707, 734K)

is there anything that can be done?

Attached: COjv5XjU8AEvLiq.jpg (600x281, 61K)

It all boils down to kikes and Talmudism, not Israelites and the Torah, but Edomites who practice Talmudism (aka Satanism) and their goyim allies.

Attached: sabbatai zevii.jpg (710x519, 318K)

how do the jesuits fit into this user?

Attached: 220px-Ignatius-Loyola.jpg (220x273, 22K)

>image macros are proof
The most dangerous type of idiot

All fronts or made-up boogiemen to keep people from realizing it's the Jews

Attached: 1546929204299.jpg (800x800, 156K)

>jews are responsible for me being a failure at life and a virgin dolan trump will make anime real

They're something of a special task force. They make people disappear, have connections with the early illuminati order and the templars.

It's crazy how you say this like it's facts and not just wild speculation.

Why not? US government has been spying and experimenting on its own citizens for decades now, we have official documents backing this up. yet no one seems to care. In this world anything is possible.

Honk fucking honk, fren