Lost another job because I can't stop drinking

Lost another job because I can't stop drinking.
What do Yea Forums?

Attached: jajajaja.jpg (1500x1173, 204K)

Stop getting jobs

Attached: sLx1B_G8e6mZuZEuX8BDRlGuKTsJLjdUVRTtOYdxFig.gif (500x375, 494K)

Stop drinking.

Get job as beer tester

Stop getting jobs, keep drinking.

Have a kid, that’ll get you to stop drinking.

get help to stop drinking

Learn how to drink and work at the same time pussy

I wish

Attached: dvabae.jpg (189x266, 9K)

kill yourself. It's so fucking easy to be a functioning alcoholic and work. You have to be useless shit if you can't do that.

no body will fuck me tho

Attached: fPuS19N.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

Attached: 1535509677883.gif (326x268, 1.38M)

Start working out and cooking.

I just pass out and not wake up on time

Attached: 3f9fa283d8707249ee5f36e7abd6deb1.png (720x1280, 1.28M)

Are you losing these jobs because you're coming to work wasted or because you don't show up/show up late all the time cause of being drunk?

Well, they don’t have to “want to”

Attached: C495C2B7-C421-4C35-99FF-CB725919A174.jpg (853x480, 117K)

Being late or not showing up

Attached: H1UBto9.jpg (990x1440, 504K)

Drink faster. Pass out sooner.

No. Hang yourself or buy a gun. Seriously. I have a family member that's just like you.

You're never going to get better. All you are is a strain and a waste of life.

get a job you can/have to drink on.

if you haven't figured that out yet, may you weren't fired for drinking, maybe just dumb.

Attached: liar.jpg (120x120, 6K)

thats probably true. I'm 36 and live with my mom.

Attached: vr4sackowzi21.jpg (1564x1564, 296K)

same bro. lost my job because I showed up drunk and got a dui that totalled my car where I blew a .31 all in the same week. prosecutor wants me to serve 32 days in county.

Attached: 20190403_110341.jpg (800x779, 213K)

Move to the UK.
Where drinking is part of everybodies lunch, dinner, and possibly breakfast.

drink more

been there. i've got 2 duis and spent 3 weeks in county for it.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x372, 404K)

this

I would love to move there. Seems very chill

I'm drinking rn

Attached: 7lCaSqw.jpg (480x640, 38K)

cheers m8

Reason I kept drinking is because I was surrounded by alcoholics constantly trying to drink beyond their means.

WHen I removed myself away from them my drinking dropped at least 90%

Honestly, you need to grow up, learn to work first than play.
My young cousins I respect so much because they work first before they play. HOnestly if you want to drink just switch to basic beers like every hard working American man.
Then the weekend You can go harder if you want but trust me hang overs are a bitch.

drinking with a job is easier when you have a set schedule. But, a job like cooking where the schedule keeps changing, is a little risky. THe body is used to a schedule.

The only reason i'd ever get a girlfriend is just so she could help keep me in check.

Attached: 1552494999416.jpg (876x960, 152K)

Damn son I dont know if you know how to party, are depressed, or are just a serious piece of shit.

I don't really have any friends and I always drink alone. I always try to just drink and get in bed on time but then when I get drunk I kind of abandon that plan and just see if I can stay up all night. That fails then I pass out and not get up on time.

Attached: a7rjDNx_700b.jpg (700x789, 47K)

>same user
i've lost about 4 to 5 jobs because of drinking within the past 12 years. I can't stand drinking liquor anymore. I prefer beers but beers barely get me there. I usually finish one of those 8% beers in between regular beers.

Attached: 1553129576807.gif (834x870, 327K)

this user, hangovers r ass i polished off a whole bottle of absolut in a night and couldn't get out of bed the next morning.

mah homeboi. this was my first DUI but I've been locked up for longer for other charges. county dont phase me but the fees and other fund drainers do. am in commiefornia so I need to have a breathalyzer for a minimum of 5 months, no license for a year, 9 month "education classes" k have to pay for which are basically AA without free coffee or food, cant visit Canada for 10 years, its fucking dismal. why couldn't I have lived in wisconsin where a first DUI without injury is just a ticket.

when you get older trust me the hang overs can last for days.

shit i use to drink plan to go to sleep, next thing you know it's too late to go to sleep so I try to stay up. THen when I show up to work that's when shit hits the fan.

Alex, I'll take stop drinking for $500

/thread

I can drink and work just fine. I smash beers on my breaks and lunch and nobody is the wiser if I chew some gum. Just getting there on time is what is killing me.

Attached: amy-schumer-strapless-bikini-body-hawaii-pp.jpg (540x400, 29K)

change your religion to Islam.
profit.
your welcome.

yes, that night i learned chasers make it too easy to drink a whole bottle in 2 hours.

Attached: 1507479924771.jpg (1024x1024, 82K)

Beers of course no problem, its hard liquor that fucks me over when going to bed.

I really think I should just try for disability or something so I can just get a check and not work.
Kind of a piece of shit thing but damn its either that or I just kill myself.

Attached: Christina_Hendricks.jpg (800x1201, 157K)

Honestly beers is the safest route. Or at least 1 little pint then beers.

Liquor before beer you're in the clear.

Beer before liquor satan was the trickster.

Attached: getlazy.net_7O6Y6.gif (300x225, 867K)

Not Op but a few months ago i was in line at the DMV and their was some guy who drove trucks in front of me and some women who worked at one of the places he did pickup from. A winery.
She was complaining about having to do wine tasting early in the morning and said she had like 6 bottles of free wine in her car.
I was thinking what the fuck you get free drinks at work and free wine and your complaining?
Bitch please ill take your job right now even though i am not much of a wine person ill become one.

I stopped drinking whiskey, but the beers are more expensive and i won't stop drinking them until I feel good. I can drink 18 12oz beers in one night and still go to get more

Attached: daisy2.jpg (687x741, 110K)

There are tons of seasonal jobs like warehouse workers, fibre optic layer. that give you fucking top dollar and let you go in like 3 months. Trust me that shit is so much safer you just need to know where to look. All they're looking for is a laborer with no special abilities other than the ability to show up to work. You can walk away with an easy 10k in your pocket and another 3k in income tax next year.

Attached: 1553045037392.gif (800x792, 607K)

My trade is IT. I usually work at IT helpdesk and call centers. I don't know if I can do anything physical. I'm overweight and week. I'm a pathetic human being.

Attached: daisy.jpg (1280x1920, 746K)

shit I drank a whole 30 pack of beers a couple times last month and it kinda got me there but, I was too dehydrated and sick and just went to bed from that many beers.

I tried those tall can 8% beers. Fuck I blank staged after like 8 tall boys.
I hear a lot of people are getting cirrhosis from those tall boys these days. They're going to try to turn it into an epidemic here pretty soon.

They say they're using ethanol in those beers.

never been a beer fan, rum or hennessy my go to's. after 4 shots i just become autistic

I've never tried them. I just drink a lot of light beer. idk how much % is in miller lite

Attached: drewjr.jpg (1683x3264, 442K)

This. If you can't drink less, then you need to adapt to your own lifestyle. I've got a m8 who has spent the last 8 years or so drinking himself silly every night and then he works a ten hour shift in a factory every morning. It's not necessarily the beer, it's you (though the beer probably doesn't help).

If you absolutely can't adapt, then try to fabricate a disability and get autismbux.

Start drinking, but pinpoint when you need to sleep. Say you work at 10AM, go to bed at 1. If you just stick to this you'll be fine. I know it's hard, but there's a trick you can use. About an hour before you SHOULD go to sleep, take 2 benadryl and eat a fuckload of food. This will both help you sleep and assure you don't feel like complete garbage the next day. Also, always drink as much water as possible. As for what foods to eat, I recommend breakfast foods like bacon and eggs, since you can just throw them in a skillet. Plus, the grease from the bacon helps with the hangover. Just adapt bro

literal picture of all the alcoholics in this thread

Attached: 20190419_205844.jpg (800x794, 267K)

give all your money and possesions away
become homeless

idk about that, it's usually watery diarrhea.

That shit looks dry and like skid marks.
Fucking kids these days.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x162, 103K)

Honestly if it's a good job it's worth it.

One shitty cook job I joined, nothing but assholes fighting to be "sub manager". I drank every day with that job. Finally just walked off one day ripped. Those assholes refused to teach me the rest of the menu because they were scared.

I walked to the nearest bar and chugged beers all day.

im 42 im not a kid

Attached: 55504299_127975198340064_1874620613293768704_n.jpg (718x368, 21K)

Going out of your way to tell some random asshole your "real" age.
Totally believable. GG thread. Ima go play some old grandpa games.

Attached: 1552574058541.jpg (720x568, 33K)

Go to rehab to get an easy 30 days sober. Then go to AA. Worked for me.

dude, you got to face reality and quit trying to fuck up your natural power: quit working. It's getting in the way of your drinking.

how to get free autismo bux? claim to be schizo?

a) stop drinking
b) shitpost on Yea Forums
c) kys

wyte wimmin. Just get an alky sugar momma, like I did. all you gotta do is fuck her hard, and she'll keep you in style.

start playing poker, get gud, forced to stay sober to not lose money.

have you tried stopping drinking? It's pretty damn easy, every time you're given the opportunity to drink alcohol, just don't. Bam, done, literally that easy, no stress, no problems.

How many millions of washouts just like you? I'm tired of supporting you idiots.

Why drink that's costly. Just wallow in depression. Alcohol is for people with jobs.

OP here

Just found out my younger sister died.
Not gonna stop drinking now
/thread

Attached: pepe162.png (242x208, 8K)

Rekt.

Stop being a faggot and get some self control.

AA

Read Charles Bukowski.

Hang in there bud, Im sorry you are hooked on the drink.

Is there anyone you can call or talk to when you get the urge?

stop drinking

What happened?

drinking with a job like cooking is hard? Sounds backwards to me, I work in a kitchen (not super high end, upper middle cost wise, like ~40$ a meal) and everyone in the kitchen drinks while at work, except the dishwashers, they aren't allowed to because they haven't earned it