'My son killed himself after circumcision'

'My son killed himself after circumcision'

People who are cut from birth do nothing but cope, because they don't know how god the other half get it. Uncut lads who get cut hate it so much that they commit suicide.
Cutfags truly have been BTFO, but go on, goyim, tell me about how your (jewish) doctor knows best.

>Alex was an intelligent and popular 23-year-old with no history of mental illness.
>His email explained how the foreskin of his penis had been surgically removed two years before.
>"Imagine what would happen to an eyeball if the eyelid was amputated?"
>"If I were a female [in Western nations] this would have been illegal, the surgeon would be a criminal and this would never have been considered as an option by doctors."
>Alex also claimed he experienced erectile dysfunction and burning, itching sensations from a scar where his frenulum (the piece of tissue attaching the foreskin to the underside of the penis) was removed.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-47292307

Attached: 1494103003149.jpg (344x344, 23K)

Well, we already know mutilation is tied to suicide if we look at the trannies' 40%, this isn't surprising. Poor guy.

Did you know that, in America, the majority of women prefer cut? I'm so fucking glad I live in a (civilized) country where the VAST majority of women prefer uncut. America truly is a clown world...

VERY based get, for a very based, and true, post!

Attached: Honkler.png (680x680, 221K)

How can cutfags even compete? The only argument they have that hasn't really been addressed in this thread is hygiene, when the only poor-hygiene uncut dicks belong to people that have poor hygiene in general, since it is easy to pull back the foreskin and clean.

Attached: 1543276498826.jpg (447x576, 57K)

I knew the moment I read that article id see some earthworm parading it on chan.

Deranged dickposter kills himself aside, I got cut way late and only lost about 5-10% feeling at most, only thing I miss is the extra glide. Guy got fucked up.

Imagine caring this much about another man's cock

>tfw no foreskin

Really? I'd say the frenulum is definitely where I have the most feeling.

Imagine thinking that a post under 1000 characters takes enough effort that OP must care a lot.

Previously on: That didn't happen.

I agree

I want someone (who is cut) to legitimately try to sell being cut to me, because I'm actually curious.

Same. It's difficult because it seems to come off as trolling most of the time, makes it hard as fuck for anons to voice their experience I guess.

It gives the jews the ability to come in and kill you while you are still crying like a baby.

Course, if you didn't rape that bitch then they wouldn't have to come kill you and take your mom away for a fuck toy.

Its 4AM I dont particularly want to, but are you asking for a picture of my dick?

I cant sell it to you, I had to have it done personally and I see no benefit to it unless you personally need to have it done for medical reasons or youre entirely sold on the look, other than that there are no reasons.

I think the basement dwellers that are cut and browse chan see these threads and get insecure, but out in the real world nobody gives a damn. Wish theyd realise that and stop worrying.

>Are you asking for a picture of my dick?
Maybe desu :3

This is true, or at least my best guess as well. But selling aside, can you tell us how it feels like? how it's different?

TALK ABOUT FOREGEN

Attached: eric jew betrayer clopper.png (722x639, 412K)

Imagine thinking it's ok to spend any amount of effort to talk about another man's penis. I'm assuming you're a faggot since you seem obsessed with the subject of cocks.

It's easier to clean, it's more aesthetic to look at, girls like it, has nothing to do with being Jewish.

I guess it ought to be easier to clean, but I've never had that white meme shit on my dick, personally, and I'm not even a one shower a day kinda dude. Won't argue aesthetic since clearly subjective but, can you tell us about sensitivity user? changes in masturbation and sex, that kinda thing.

t. insecure fragile masculinity

Honestly not that different, its true the head itself loses a small amount of sensitivity as the skin becomes harder, the biggest difference is friction, without the foreskin there isnt all that extra to glide up and down, when youre masturbating that sucks, but inside an orifice, it means you feel the resistance a bit more which is nice. Guess its down to personal preference and activity.

Anyway, the suns coming up I need some sleep, hope my explanation is okay.
Also anybody that stumbles on this thread I try to make more wholesome, your dicks are good dicks, small, big, cut, uncut, look after it okay. Goodnight!

Yea Forums must be really insecure about their penises if they have to sit here and shame cutfags.
>How can THEY compete with MY superior foreskin???
Lose your virginity user you miserable bastard.

Thanks for the answer user, you're a good dude. Have a good night.

Cope. We enjoy talking about it because we're unironically superior (it's fun to be the best), not because we're insecure lol.

Keep telling yourself that smelly weenie. I'd rather suck jewish dick than your cheese stick

>Falling for the "Uncut is dirty" meme
>Submitting to Jews

Oh, how far america has fallen...

Attached: Screenshot_397.png (990x408, 63K)

Attached: DRInkdtU8AA1n30.jpg (500x286, 24K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_nvm5xmE6ko1r1tqpw_500.jpg (500x319, 49K)

Attached: 1551531105030.jpg (653x1024, 167K)

This is an extremely uncommon form of circumcision procedure and does not prove a thing

Have fun looking at your weird dick while having no idea what a pussy looks like

Circumcision is genital mutilation. All forms of genital mutilation are barbaric and need to be banned.

The only reason it isn't outright illegal in western countries is because Jews/Israelis have so much power over our political systems.

Attached: 1554919627133.jpg (960x830, 180K)

"The Jews did this" is such a tired meme

>Uncut lads who get cut hate it so much that they commit suicide.
Still not suicidal. What was your point again?