HELP My Sister wants to fuck me/give a Hand/Blowjob

HELP My Sister wants to fuck me/give a Hand/Blowjob

She's 14 and I'm 20 and despite saying no she always locks the door and starts taking off my pants and my cock in her hand. I always push her away and say no but she doesn't listen and tries everyday. It's probably puberty but idk how to counteract this. What can I do?
>inb4 just fuck her user

Attached: 1screm_b65abc31-3550-44bd-a943-d0eefdbc2635_1024x1024.jpg (800x800, 92K)

Finger her until she bleeds and tell her you need her to get out so you can lie on Yea Forums

Attached: f19176b9ce82b5c4550cb32db931f84a.jpg (1000x1000, 348K)

>implying I want to "show off" to Yea Forumstards

fake and gay

even if it's fake pls help

Fine.

Say you're a horny man and that you'll snap if she doesn't her shit off. Let her know if that happens you'll come to her when she's sleeping and bruise her womb. That'll make any girl her age uncomfortable.

I did, she said she does not care...

Tits or GET THE FUCK OUT

Do you have pics of her? Non nude obviously.

your story is shit. make up something more fantastical and interesting

Stop larping you sub-algae piece of fuck

she has huge ones but they're not that beautiful

yeah i have but i don't want to be doxxed

Resistance is futile.... let it happen

Well then dont include her face if you dont wanna be doxed.

and what's the problem with letting her blow you?

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAYS

>implying I'm larping

it's real that's why it's not interesting

what's the point of a pic then

The point is so we don't know you're lying.

fuck her faggot.

Attached: 1554699976849.jpg (550x730, 68K)

it just feels wrong but tbh i have less inhibitions every day

well everybody could post a pic of a small girl

>trips

op your sister is beautiful

If true this is actually and im being 100% serious perfectly natural. Humans want to explore their sexuality and nearly always with people they trust over people that no one can trust to express and learn in a safe environment. Sexuality isn't evil and wrong. Society just deemed it so through centuries of puritanical values. Really just comes down to if you can accept that or value societies law more . I would say expressing and learning sexuality in a safe environement makes a lot more sense then her alternatives. Of course there is always the idea that society will alter her views as an adult and twist it all into evil nonsense. but most people are shielded against that if they grow up in said healthier expressive environment.

Just promise her to do it when shes 18 im sure she will realize how weird it is by then if not congratz u have a sister with benefits which is what half of these Yea Forumstards want

Just call your nigger boyfriend to rape her so that she learns not to touch that nigger's property

Attached: confusion.png (625x424, 452K)

That's a decent reply, thanks. Yeah basically it's all a social construct, but it resides deep inside of me as well. I'm no person who would say it's wrong if a guy does this, but being in the situation myself it sure feels weird.

why would Yea Forums want that tho

(samefag)
Lol you a newfag?
Id say an authoritative figure molested them its a vicious cycle u get molested u end up molesting
14 with big ole titties and she wants her bro im sure your dad dip in that

if she bleeds, she can breed.
not on the clock = ready for the cock.

ur a virgin faggot, and your sister is a imbred downy.stupid cunt, real life isn't anime, you're both ugly.

shutup autistic faggot, go suck off your step-dad while pretending you look like a anime-trap.

guéss who's jealous

post pic you moronic cunt, cognitive dissonance manlet

Just fucking let her you fucking virgin

trips demand incest

flat is justice, don't let it slip

Attached: 1320813769830.gif (300x242, 1.78M)

bump