Cut or Uncut

Cut or Uncut

Attached: 833x365xbc-circumcision-logo_wide.png.pagespeed.ic.myVpR6BoI7.png (833x365, 122K)

Uncut.

/thread
>inb4 americuts

uncut because you can jerk without lube

im cut and i hate lube

My ex hated that I was uncut. She always pulled it back to make me look and feel circumcised to her

more than once she asked me to get circumcised

I like uncut but American women prefer cut. Probably going for cut if I ever have a son.

are you a guy or girl

Mutilating your penis to please woman aesthetically. Is there anything more cuck than that?

And enjoy having less intense orgasms.

And retards if you can't brush your teeth 3x a day than you wont be able to keep your dick clean either. Sorry if you're to uncivilized to understand.

Master race uncut reporting in.

guy

I'm cut, for medical reason.
It's the only valid reason.

cut

It isn't your choice you fucking child abuser.

I’m cut and no matter what anyone says, it’s perfectly fine. Anyway, more American women like it that way, and I aim to please. My only conceivable complaint is a bit of dryness but that’s no big deal and taking care of it is no worse than the hygiene issues to take care of if you’re uncut.

I am uncircumcised and I deeply love the way my penis feels, looks and makes my partners joyful. I haven’t had anything bad in my life with it and I have received no complaints. I have lived in many places around the world including USA and I can tell it is more of a myth than a reality about women preferences or at least they think about it but never say it to your face or make you feel bad. I have nothing against circumcision as long as it is done to a consenting teenager or adult. Imposing the practice on babies or toddlers is a barbaric practice and I personally know friends that say they dick is fucked and they hate their parents for getting them done without their consent. Foreskin is natural and in my opinion way less nastier than the looks and smells of vaginas (although I still love them pussies)

Actually it is. SNIP

Uncut, love how my foreskin looks after use a penis pump

This is what makes circumcision gross... that it is decided by parents and that is all kinds of fucked up... hope you don’t have a son...

Million years of evolution gave us a foreskin for reason faggots.

Ask a cut guy if he would rather be uncut, the answer doesn't matter because men are insecure about their dicks and his pride won't let him answer truthfully.

Ask an uncut guy if he would rather be cut. He would say why the fuck would I want to do that? Even though they do have the option of doing it.

don't do it man
don't do it, you can spend years trying to regrow foreskin but it never gets the nerves back, just don't do it.

This is true

this!
absolutely this
ameri-cut fags are just pretending it's ok to mutilate a penis because they have no option to restore it.

Uncut and fucking proud. I've had many gf that preferred it.

Both are fine as long as shit gets washed. For the uncut, wash and dried before folding skin back over, men who keep it damp and fold it back over make stank smells.

Intact and proud. I love it.

Attached: 746B2F2C-C783-4273-A341-1ADE1D4BCA48.jpg (915x697, 282K)

when? got a pic?

FGM is illegal in most countries so should MGM /thread

Any woman will tell you uncut is fucking disgusting. Nobody wants an uncultured barbarian. Being uncut is the penis equivalent of a homeless guy on the street. Desirable? Hell no

>My ex hated that I was uncut. She always pulled it back to make me look and feel circumcised to her
U shouldve dated a girl then instead of an americuck Yea Forumstard.

>Any woman will tell you uncut is fucking disgusting. Nobody wants an uncultured barbarian. Being uncut is the penis equivalent of a homeless guy on the street. Desirable? Hell no
U should know sucking off so many cut and uncut homeless cocks in the streets dontcha faggot?

Me too. Idk about ONLY valid reason, but it’s def better now

my Jew cock. I HATE being circumcised... just another way I’m not a real man. Plus totally made me premature ejac for years

Attached: 31BBFA39-909B-45C3-9784-9D9843B0703F.jpg (1536x2048, 688K)

Have you ever spoken to your parents about it? Are you a Jew?

If god wouldn't want you to have a foreskin,
why would you be born with one?

Redemptive suffering

Anyone else get cut later?