Any urologists/ doctors here?

any urologists/ doctors here?

I masturbated with a too strong grip (not long only 5 minutes) and had a swollen cock afterwards. Did not think much of it.
But for the next months it would never completely "unswell".
I can still get a normal errection and cum.

But the penis is, even when not aroused, always like 10-20% "errect", its sorta swollen / hardened it feels like.

The urologist just adviced me to lay off masturbation for a couple months. But I feel I may have done permanent damage to my cock. Maybe because I did not immediately go to the doc or put ice on my swollen member.

Did I hurt the muscles? Tear anything? Damage my swelling tubes?

Pic related.

Attached: 20190430_195935[1].jpg (640x480, 47K)

I'm def no doctor but go light on the whackin' for quite a while. Has it gotten better or worse?

its gotten very slightly better. but the "hardened" core remains. my cock used to almost fully retract (grower not shower) when not used or when I was cold. now it is always like pic related.

Attached: 173399694.p.800.800.0.jpg (562x800, 48K)

That's concerning. I would bring up your concerns again. Until then, definitely no whacking, and give it some time. Maybe ice/heat as necessary. And if you feel it'll be a good solution, take 55 Advil, and if you're able to call me in the morning, take another 55

bumping a few times for maybe serious replies
just gonna visit another urologist otherwise

Attached: 1556491459355.jpg (768x1024, 110K)

Bumpity

yeah, considering it. my life has been miserable with on and off depression for a long time, so this is the icing on the cake.

Haha I was only kidding. Definitely don't do that for peepee problems

Attached: 2f8b293111e3384472e85240ea8dfbc5752a5ae30dbfb85e4bcc1e4369487458_1(1).jpg (636x548, 70K)

(Samefag) But if you're depressed for other reasons, try talking to someone first

Not a urologist or a doctor but I have a biology background, I'd advise laying off masturbation for a while. If it is muscular damage or fatigue, it'll heal on it's own. If your urologist specifically mentioned 'penile fracture' (it's a thing where your muscles get torn beyond repair) then you have something to worry about. Otherwise, you'll most likely be fine as long as you lay off it for a while till it heals.

Better than my contribution lol. Thank goodness for cool people like you

Attached: 7634293932.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)

I'm a 29yo virgin, so if I now recked my dong before even ever get to use it, and my ability to masturbate and feel pleasure would be compromised as well, I would definitely take 55 advil. I have nothing to live for anyway.

He said no such thing: he felt it, and x-rayed it, and said there is bloodflow. Asked me if there was curvature (there isn't).

But still, I feel if this was ever gonna heal, then it already would have. I heal pretty fast and rarely get sick. You just know if something is wrong.

Yeah I understand that. I'm in the same boat but not as old as you. I don't believe that it's messed up beyond repair. As long as you can get hard it should be OK. Does it feel different, like physically?

Attached: 173361605.p.800.800.0.jpg (414x590, 45K)

there is some slightly uncomfortable feelings. when it tries to retract, it swells and there is a very uncomofrtable tingling numbness.

That is a bit scary. I really do hope your dick is OK. I'm hoping for you

Thats nice of u user. I do too, otherwise good bye sweet world.
My next visit to the urologist and the next 2-3 months will show.

Attached: 173256690.p.800.800.0.jpg (476x595, 36K)

Of course. And maybe you can rationalize it and it won't be anything to an hero about anyway. Remember, if you can get hard you're fine in a way. Best of luck to you

Alright blood flow is good news. If he has already examined xrays, then I'm pretty sure there's not that huge of a problem otherwise you'd be notified immediately. Just like I said before, don't worry about it and try laying off masturbation for a while, give it some room (wear boxers instead of underwear) and be delicate with it. It seems that the base of your penis along with the supporting muscles suffered some damage(more common than you think). Can you pass urine normally?

yeah I can piss and cum too. just that there is some uncomfortable feelings involved and the swelling is worrysome. like a permanent mini hardon. I have the feeling the doc may have underestimated the damage.
it was a young one, and he didnt ask too many questions. apparently, if the xray gun shows bloodflow and if there is no unusual curvature, I should be fine.
But IDK about that, it sure as hell doesnt feel fine.

If I can get errect but it feels uncomfortable at the base of the penis and inside of it and having just a half errection hurts at the base(entrance point of the shaft) and there is regular pain in my crotch, I see no point in continuing life.
You said you were in a similar situation?
I suggest you start workout, run and lift for your life, get a clear head, get your shit together, like I should have done. Don't end up like me.

Attached: 1555611092991.jpg (719x1280, 121K)

Attached: 40079331025595577401521.jpg (499x666, 35K)

Attached: 1456669770392.png (962x1280, 929K)

It can't be too late for you. I think of the thirties as somewhat of a peak for a male. Take your own advice, champ. Now I'll see ya never again

congrats OP you have done what most traps cant
you have a femboy dick itll take a couple months to go away