Why are Whites proud of committing less crime than black people

Why are Whites proud of committing less crime than black people.
Females commit less crime, therefore committing less crimes is feminine
If being alpha is something postive you should be proud of your race beeing more violent

Attached: guns.jpg (634x850, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shut up nigger

because of this

Attached: pol user.jpg (300x445, 25K)

no u

fuck you cracker

...but you can't take the 'hood out of the nigger.

Lrn2civilization

Because crime is inherently counterproductive to society as a whole. If you want to look at a postive way of utilizing violence look at third Reich.

>you should be proud
I feel sorry for your mother. She had such high hope for you. Instead you'll be sharing a cell with who ever your father is.

We aren't proud of committing less violent crime. We just hate niggers because of your trash culture.

didn't they lose all their industry, most of their workforce, a huge portion of their land and had re built their whole country

We did this to you! Hahahahaha

Attached: 1555373481347.jpg (517x768, 195K)

Pretty much. They were shamed into behaving like civilized people. OP is illustrating how the sub-Saharan negroid races still act like children. They want their tendies and their 40's, and jibberjabber mumble raps.

The rate at which blacks, whites, Latinos, Asians etc. commit a crime is ultimately subjective. There are only people; good and bad. Anybody can commit a crime anybody.

Attached: 2799227_460s_v1_0.jpg (460x373, 40K)

The "Alpha" concept pertains to traits of leadership and action not senseless violence and getting bitches and money.

So since anyone can, everyone should? It's called civilization. You should try it. Otherwise "The Purge" 24/7/365-1/4. Crime rates by race are an objective number. Violent crimes by repeat offenders are desirable? Until one happens to you.

actually wrong, whites commit more crime than blacks but proportionally blacks commit more crime in relation to % of their population in a community.

The funny thing is blacks mostly shoot blacks. Alpha as fuck indeed!

cope
everyone loved bullies in school, except the nerds

When white people commit crime they do it right. Not some nigger gang shooting over someones wanting someones shitty shoes, or the fact they can recite the alphabet and you can't.

Ahh, whites commit civilized crime. Blacks are violent apes with no logic beyond a three year olds need for entertainment.

They don't commit less crimes. Theyre just charged less. Its easier to be found innocent when you're white

It's OK to be White.jpg

Oh yes there are thousands of white murderers being set free by the courts every year (durp)

Attached: 1548977219222.jpg (1080x712, 114K)

bitches and money define an alpha

I don't know about that. I don't have the exact stats, but since you want to further your agenda that minorities are all rapists and monkeys then I suppose that's what this thread will be about for you.

so now when its a good thing whites do it

Actually it is easier to be white and murder, you'll likely get manslaughter for a murder vs 1st degree murder if you're black.

>shit I just pulled out my ass

Attached: dumb cracka bitch.jpg (922x484, 100K)

That is a good point! Allow me to fix this up by saying I do not condone crime nor do I tolerate it. But by a factor of race im on the fritz. On one hand I agree that the statistics are in FACT true. On the other what about culture?

why do whites do this are they stupid, a free murderer could kill a rich person resulting in millions of dollars loss in human capital

Op and his homies seconds before getting pulled over by the cops

Attached: 151E3EF8-092C-406B-AB29-5055FE834C95.gif (250x187, 692K)

Attached: 3082451852.jpg (1884x1454, 171K)

I have seen the worse of people and in terms of the beta and alpha shit. I dont think I'm better than anyone despite accomplishments I made.

Sage mommas boy bitch

Attached: 1556575149620m.jpg (1024x873, 129K)

Ok then put yourself in the metaphorical position of the murderer. Have you ever killed anyone? Are you capable of murder? I ask you because its a CHOICE!

>it'll result in lost capital
Then it will go to their next of kin

in your z type nissan

ayoo ooga booga food stamps an shiet rasis cracka we wuz shiet an kangz an nigguh

Attached: robbie williams.jpg (720x292, 22K)

Join this discord or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

discord.
gg/NXYMbC

Attached: __bedivere_fate_grand_order_fate_stay_night_and_fate_series_drawn_by_katou_kuroko__sample-f5dfd7e3ee (850x1095, 190K)

Niggerlogical

>On the other what about culture?
That's the root of this conversation. For civilized people, we keep score by comparing our possessions. In a lawful culture application of labor results in a better lifestyle. In the hoodies culture, it's about what you can take from others with no regard to the harm caused. Respect vs dissing. Civilized cultures protect their lawful members. Hood rats kill each other with guns stolen from productive citizens. Think of police as white blood cells killing bacterial infections (arresting criminals) to keep the body (culture) safe.

Because intelligence is why humans are the top species on the planet. Crime and violence are all rooted in primitive animal instincts. While this works for animals in nature to strictly survive, it is not going to help you and your family have an enjoyable, long life or allow you and your family to improve the world around them generation by generation.

Women do no commit less crime than men, they're just more likely to get a slap on the wrist for it rather than go to prison.

I have seen the absolute worse a person can do to another. I learned from experience how brotherly we can be as people without race involved or political bias. When you are on the line you fight to the man to you left and right.

This is wrong guy's I'm not good at arguing or debating so I'm not gunna fuck around responding to everyone. EVERYONE CAN COMMIT A CRIME! I'm sick of seeimg this shit about blacks do this and Whites dont do that. WHITES do this and blacks dont do that. This shit is driving a wedge between people and has affected me personally.

My best friend of 14 years is white and I am Arab and Puerto Rican. But I am an American and therefore I remove my ethnicity and remain non racially bias. This constant bullshit makes it hard for me and my best friend to go out and eat together because everyone assumes I am a traitor to my own race or that he is predominantly racist for being white.

This wrong everyone, I learned to love people and my country enough to serve for it and all I see and all my buddies in the service are coming home to people fighting about race when we we're taught to not care about race. WHO IS YOUR FRIEND WHO IS YOUR ENEMY. I'm not looking for sympathy. We need genuine change because people are dying or losing friends because of this and it needs to stop.

Attached: 1530671924433.jpg (600x802, 66K)

Sweet makes sense; appreciate it!

>We need genuine change because people are dying or losing friends because of this and it needs to stop.
Well said. And in direct opposition to OP's idea that violent people should win. MLK preached it, but Blacks won't listen to one of their own. Unless it's Louy Farakahn and his Hate Whitey talk. Easier to blame others for their failure than take responsibility.

True then what is a good solution for both parties involved

but why are the most intelligent the greatest cucks and autists?

What I meant was that third Reich had a goal and had a very thought out way of executing that plan.

Press X to doubt.

but it seems that is no guarantee for success

>had a very thought out way of executing that plan.
*blocks your reddit plan*

Attached: xEexxPR[1].jpg (344x400, 24K)

AW DAYUM WY DEY SHOOTIN US
BLACK LIVES MATTER

AW DAYUM WY DEY RUNNIN US OVER WIT DAIR TANKS AND HANGIN US IN DA TREES
RACISTS

AW DAYUM MY KIDS STARVIN AINT GOT NO SHOES OR FOOD WHO GON TAKE KARE OF US
PLEASE GIB MONIES

did i read op's post correctly?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>is this niggerlogic?

If I was black in the USA, I'd steal from the racist white man any chance I could. So would you.

Why do niggers cry when cops shoot them after they do violent things?

Okily dokily niggerino

i want to see you not crying if you got a bullit in your ass

>trips confirmed
Is niggerlogic.