I don't know where else to put this, but I am a firm believer in placebo effects...

I don't know where else to put this, but I am a firm believer in placebo effects. I know this is anecdotal so take it with a grain of salt but I experience it first hand.

I have caffeine withdraw headaches on rare occasions and when I do I just go to a gas station and get a couple sips. Right away when I suck it down the headaches fade away and nothing has happened on a digestive level I just had it enter my mouth. And it's gone in a half an hour.

Attached: oKxXdLx.jpg (674x629, 87K)

I mean even if you spit out all the liquid you're still gonna injest some amount of it no matter what, but I also don't know how much you could absorb just through your mouth. But youre not wrong the placebo effect is ridiculous and is why a control group is 100% necessary.

it's already been proven in nearly every medical experiment ever made that the placebo effect is a real thing. the fact zoloft is still pushed (or maybe not? pushed for more than a decade for sure) is proof.

Attached: retard44.png (411x394, 222K)

It truly exists. I can convince myself that an M&M is an Advil and I've killed so many migranes that way. Good on you for being based. Now use it to the fullest potential

>I don't know where else to put this
Your blog, faggot.

if I spit it out it'll probably continue fading but I bet something will happen and it'll continue with it's plan.

makes ya wonder which ones are sugar pills and which are real meds. pharmaceutical industry is gay.

damn I don't have that power yet, maybe I can convince myself that kool-aid is a Monster and never take a trip to the gas station.

what is this 2008?

That'd be significantly harder. But it's possible

i don't even bother wondering. i just wholeheartedly trust nothing produced by the medical complex. even if they weren't placebo the side effects make it unsavory in any perception of the (((industry))). what you should be questioning is why we don't do more experiments on the human mind and why the placebo effect works, and then take it a step further and wonder why (((they))) are trying to mainstream gender dysphoria.

Attached: big think.jpg (1200x1085, 125K)

there is no fucking "they" you clown

lol okay retard

Attached: netflix3.jpg (837x831, 207K)

>the irs and the federal reserve which no one in government has access to is totally legitimate
>there is no they

Attached: jew media ww2.jpg (793x1024, 201K)

Well said user

Attached: 3606961fb5362d7f1dac79f60ed3f1c557f147bcb523d5ed10ca6dfbaf814807_1(1).jpg (581x580, 25K)

it's the libtard elite who push mental illness and make it subsidized so they can make bank off it.

>kike detected
>well said, goy

Attached: jew5.jpg (600x600, 55K)

kys fag

Attached: b8fc26921005193b739ae5addabc7fdb.png (2080x2530, 1.89M)

People like you are a part of why there's so much social instability. There has to be SOME level of trust. There are no lizard people, no plot to kill everyone. No one's hiding anything huge. Sure there's deceit but human government will never be perfect

Are you fucking retarded? You can absorb drugs through your mouth and once you drink something it gets into your bloodstream pretty quick.
How the fuck do you think chewing tobacco works.

people like you are the reason there is so much social instability because you are so brainwashed into CaN'T SpEaK BaD aBoUt MiNoRiTiEs Or Da JoOs because literally any question against them is RaCiSt. the fact they own the media and hollywood and are the ones pushing anti trump propaganda, like he's worse than hitler for wanting to have merit based/closed borders to just any one to come in. you don't question anything because you have absolutely no brain cells to rub together that are actually your own. your mind is owned.

Attached: jews.jpg (2496x2590, 1.9M)

you swallow trace amounts of the spit.

Oh please. You act like I support the fucking media. I said there's not that much to be afraid of, not that I'm a retard. I hate that stuff too. But so what if they defend minorities? What's that hurting you, logically?