Yea Forums I dont know what to do...

Yea Forums I dont know what to do. My chicks kid is in 3rd grade and is already having to stay after school for tutoring and we had a meeting with the teacher and they think we might have to hold him back a grade. I went to the exact same elementary and was in the GATE program and took honor classes in high school.

I have a daughter from a previous relationship and she is 1/4 Jap and is the same age and she has all As and is recognized for her grades.

Now here is the kicker... my chick is Latina and her son is half white... Now I am so far in the relationship and I want to try for a boy, but now I am not sure if I want a little spic for a kid, let alone dumbing down my genes. What do I do? Any advice. I wish I would have know about white genocide sooner so I could have a white kid.

Attached: dreamworks-simple-jack-retard-movie-offended-people-so-we-took-site-down.jpg (199x253, 17K)

If this is serious, you're a dope. If it's not, you're a dope. Either way, fuck off. Stop bickering over race.

Well its not so much the race as much as maybe having a retard for a kid because of my chicks genes. She is no scholar herself. I would be watching television while she does her remedial Algebra and I could do it in my head while shes struggling with paper and a pencil.

ez, get your daughter to tutor you latina gf

Also, I would be worried having a son because even though I am 6'3" her father is only like 5'5" and her son is pretty short for his age even though the kids dad is around 6'.

Attached: received_320771881971922.jpg (720x699, 36K)

haha. Daughter lives in a different city. I tried going over my chicks sons homework with him but he gets nervous and flustered. I dont get it... i never had homework because i could get my shit done at school when I was his age.

Im mid 30s already, and I already got 5 years in this relationship... probably way to late to find a white chick to make a white kid.

have you tried not being condescending to the little latino?

Must support US education system. Yes lets have the smart ones chew up their time helping the dumb ones rather than using that time to become even better

i was talking about his GF, not her son, faggot

Most of school is spent on indoctrination. He gets flustered because all day he has white people saying how great he is while interact with you and homework clearly demonstrates the lie

Im not condescending... the kid really likes me. He even wanted to call me dad, but it made his biological dad unhappy and it also made my daughter feel weird.

One thing is hos mom needs to pop the goddamn titty out of his mouth. We got together when he was 5 and he was still sleeping in her bed. I put a stop to that quick. She cried when I enforced a bed time on her son. She always shields him from responsibility or conflict when its necessary to grow as a person.

sounds like you have completely different parenting types, i dont think it will work out user.

Well thats the thing... I went to the exact elementary and it was mostly all white when I went. Now i would say its like 65% brown kids. We never had fucking tutoring after school for fucking easy elementary shit. Now I have to leave work early 3xs a week to pick this little shit up from tutoring. Theres probably about 50 kids that have this tutoring and all of them are brown I notice.

Statement still stands in terms of daughter wasting time. You're just pointing out your post was even stupider than I thought. Let's have her tutor one person so that person who doesn't grasp the info can attempt to tutor a second

holy fuck that's a lot of assuming, faggot.

Nah... she just babies him. Now I grew up with a step mom that actually beat me and my sister... then had another that was an alcoholic which was better than getting beat.

Anyways, I know what its like to have shitty step parents and so I would never be that way. My chick is super nice, her kid is not a trouble maker, but needs a kick in the ass when he is off task. She wont folliw through with discipline if he doesnt keep track of time or little shit like that.

im just saying if she doesn't follow through with discipline, then you guys aren't on the same page. anyways idk man, dated a woman from mexico with kids, sounds almost similar, kids sleeping with her and not ever setting boundaries for the kids.

I hated that shit... I was the smartest in my 3rd grade class and I had a teacher pawn me off on this slow kid that couldnt connect the dots. It really pissed me off because instead of socializing when my work was done I had to help this tard remember to capitalize letters and put punctuations and shit like that.

I dont know what it is with Hispanics. They just do for their kids instead of teaching them. I would get pissed when he would walk up to her and say, "mommy, im thirsty." Goddamit, you are fucking 7 years old... lets walk this out... what the fuck do you do when you are thirsty? Open the fridge, grab the container, piur a glass... put it back. Its like Hispanic women like their kids being dependent. I had to convince her she doesnt have to stand outside or walk him two houses down to the bus stop.

Why would you get with a chick that has a kid from a previous relationship? You're really in for it OP, good luck

I just found out a woman left her husband and children of two for a sancho’ And is ignoring work calls(no call no show), so fuck you and your enabling of these lifestyles.

I have a kid myself. I mean, I would have gotten with someone without kids, but that didnt happen. This chick I met off tinder... fucked her after 3 dates, then I wanted to get rid of her, but couldnt shake her. Then time went on and now its 5 years later. Shes real nice and has done a lot for me. She was down for me when I didnt have a vehicle foe awhile.

Projecting much? you are the guy that got left? haha. She never left her ex for me... I would never get in a relationship with someone like that. She was single for 2 years and was the first guy she dated since her ex. Im only the 3rd guy she has been with and she is 33.

heres what you do: kill yourself race traitor

Attached: KvUxlKAomAVbkzN-1600x900-noPad.jpg (800x450, 50K)

15 years from know that boy will have a 8/10 wife, a good union trade job, and possibly a kid or 2.

Meanwhile your brilliant little girl will be a single mom to 3 nigglets from 3 different baby daddies.

doubt it... i think hes going to be a manlet. his mom is 5'2" and his grandfather is 5'". And if the little mutt is already get held back in 3rd grade, he probably wont get a hot chick.

Now my little 1/4 Jap daughter is already racist and I didnt even teach her. She was dissing Kung Fu panda because they are "dirty chinese". I think her grandma might have taught her to have pride in Japanese culture and all other asians are inferior.

no u.

>my chick is Latina and her son is half white
>daughter from a previous relationship
>far in the relationship, I am not sure if I want a little spic for a kid

- Unmarried, check.
- Illegitimate children, check.
- Can't decide if you want to have kids with 'your chick', check and check.

Sorry to break it to you... but...maybe 'your chick's kid' would be just fine if they actually had a father in the house, let alone a man... but instead all they get is you...

You're in no place to judge, you pathetic retard... and no, leaning on 'that one time in highschool I got a good grade' isn't actually an indication of intelligence, you pest. Don't breed.

I barely read anything in here because the answer is straight up simple dont have kids with her. Go find a tall Scandinavian girl that likes the fact youre a father and show her how well youve already raised your kid and shell be incredibly turned on by that and probably want to have kids with you.

Dont listen to this guy he super triggered and doesn't understand anything

First off faggot, I also had an academic scholarship in college and also an baseball one as well. Secondly I dont want to get the law involved in my affairs so I dont get married after being with my ex. Also we have lived together for 5 years... if I wasnt around he would be even more retarded. I have taught him shit and set boundaries when his mom caves on everything. He would probably be fat and diabetic because he wouldnt have gotten into sports or had a proper diet.

racist isnt a good thing that young shell just become a dickhead and have no friends and then become addicted to the internet because of having no friends and then shell get super angsty and nihilistic beause she spends all her time on the internet and not give a shit about progressing because she wont care anymore

Speaking from experience, Hispanic kids such as myself are huge mama's boys. It's ridiculous at times.
It's not that the kid is dumb, but am I wrong to assume that Common Core is raping him?

In a perfect world I would go that route... but I am already on the wrong side of 35. Also, I lime my chick and theres not a guarantee I could find someone else and thats willing to have a kid. I would feel like shit leaving her and her kid not having a father figure around.

While I would love to have my own son... I dont think I should risk it with her genes, and the world already has enough Mexicans so I wouldnt want to add to that. Plus my daughter is the shit... very smart and I can tell she is going to be pretty.

every kid is obsessed with their mom but thats why the dad is there to tell them to stop being a pussy and yell at them to go fuckin mow the lawn, this is why single mother children are always pussies until they finally meet role models or other friends that were raised by fathers that teach them not to be a little bitch about everything. If they never get that then they just become angry nerd that complain about everything rather that attack their problems they just run from them

She has friends, and is well behaved in school. Shes not going around saying gas the Jews... she just prefers Japanese culture over Chinese.

Attached: 2731963961.jpg (1514x1624, 189K)

Nah, no common core in Texas. He doesn't act Mexican or really embrace the culture. When his grandma tries to talk to him in Spanish he looks at her crazy and walks off. I hate that his spoiled ass gets his mom to buy him Jordans (which i hate for multiple reasons) and Abercrombie when the little faggot doesnt have good grades, gets marks in school and he will grow out of them.

what is common core I graduated 2011 looks like it was started 2010

So many red flags. Stop obsessing and get your shit together. You know what you have to do.

time to kick the mexican to the curb

Be a good father and teach them what they're having trouble with. Tutor them, not lecture. Make it interesting than just bitching out the little shit at being bad at school, cuz then we'll end up with another useless bean begging for Corona money.

Then you need to kick it into gear instead of being angry at the fucker. Step up to the plate your dumbass wife isn't.

Fucking nimrod, man.

Attached: 1553309123064.jpg (480x792, 61K)

don't breed with wetbacks. kid will be dumb as a box of rocks.

I habe only yelled at him once in 5 years. He just gets nervous and flustered around me when I try to help him. Like I said my chick isnt a Rhodes Scholar, and it looks like he has his moms genes.

I am way harder on my daughter. I have had shitty step parents, but his mom runs in to save him when there is 0% chance I would be a shitty step parent that would take shit out on him.

Its so easy with my daughter, she has my genes and my work ethic.

OP you're being a huge yard.

If he's already flusterd and unsure, It means the kids are mean to him, and probably the teachers too. Worst part is the teachers will lie about it.

You gotta stimulate him in different ways at home. Positively mentaly stimulate
(ya pervs)

Get him like a little cheap keyboard and child age Appropriate music workbook.

Put him in an after school or weekend art class. Encourage him that in art class, there are no rules to art.

Put him in Tae Kwan Do, because it seems he's going to need to learn how to become mentaly strong, and also how to defend himself, as well as learn how to fall correctly if he trips or stumbles.

Stick him in a foreign language class. Not Spanish, he'll get that from mom.
Better yet, maybe you and him can sit down together and try to learn maybe the Russian alphabet or Hebrew alphabet.

Show him maps. Maps of his city, maps of your states, maps of other countries. Tell him things about the places. Get a library book about those places and read to him. Show him big words.

Get him a couple of old time medical books, with the pictures, or some adult art books that he can do whatever. Looking at them will help open his mind to new things

If this seems all too much for you to handle user, then you are perpetuating the failure of our educational system. You gotta open up the world to the children and not leave it up to the school system.

>raising someone else's kid
cuck

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Look I'm telling you you really wanna be a father figure? Tell the mother that instead of just rewarding the kid with the freshest everything (in terms of style) and he's gotta work for it. I spent my summers and springs and winterd in Texas so I have a real soft spot for the place.
He needs to be helping the community- volunteering at food banks, doing chores around the house, cleaning up before and after dinner, taking the trash out, working for an allowance, being really active. Put the dude through a variety of team and individual sports. I highly recommend skate boards because I'm into skating but actually that should be the kids transportation. Bus + skateboard does wonders for the soul.
Sounds like a good kid who's used to too much just being given. Younger you start this less fucked the kid will be.
Again, speaking from personal experience

Don't drop a pile of shit in your gene pool guy

he has friends... the two kids hes mainly friends with are 2 grades ahead of him. Hes social. I was the one that let him have friends. His mom was apprehensive about letting him over other kids house but i know the importance of socializing.

I got him into playing basketball... even allowed him to get Jordans for his shoes even though only niggers wear them. Hes literally had 3 different pairs of Jordans. I only was okay with the first pair.

Hes not autistic, and anti social... hes just dumb. He has friends, but if he was my kid he would have gotten spanked when he got 3 marks in one week of school. He would have no friends or electronics for everytime hes late until he learns to keep track of time.

His mom is tired from working full time and taking 2 classes. Shes also a total pushover.

I got a kid too tard... And his mom was down when I was in between jobs and also when my car was totaled. Maybe i was honeydicking her?

I will work into the nights so his mom is there or his grandma watches him. It pisses me off if I dont say anything he wont do chores on his own. I wont let him play with his friends until he does. Sometime i will ask him if his chores are done and surprise him by checking... if shits not all done i dont let him play at all. It sucks... shit is so easy to make his bed, take out trash, and take care of the pets once a day... i do the rest.

>still raising someone else’s kid

I call shit post
If this was really real, race wouldn't matter.
You must be a racist from Tennessee or Kentucky or maybe even a Missourians.

Because childhood sucked for all of us, and we all remember how shirty life was. We'd never think this way about kids under our protection.

How about this: there's like a currency of sorts he earns for doing chores. Certain amount of this pseudo currency is worth real life currency, or his choice of going to like Golden Corral or Shlietterbahn or wherever the fuck.
Idk I just hate the idea of "giving up on people" no matter how fag they are. There's always hope.
Maybe just working the kid more physically? And have the quality of his shoes/sports equipment be tied into how well he does his chores without being told. If there's a way to measure it and show the kid where the progress is made/not being made, it might make sense, and will encourage him to get better at math when there's a real world application.

So get a white girlfriend and have a white kid.

You do realize your spic girlfriend is probably trash to other Latinos that are more towards spaniard and less away from indigenous

>my chick's kid.
Stopped reading.
Youre a cuck.
Sage all fields.

5'5 yeah dude you're in a relationship with an India. Ask a Mexican. It was gross to Spaniards until they all assimilated. It's still a thing.

we tried to do a thing with a poster board and gold stars and after like 2 weeks of chores and no marks we would take him to Dave and Busters. Shit fell off because I was busy at work well into the nights and his mom doesnt follow up with that shit.

This shit is foreign to me... I never made a B in school until high school. I played baseball, even in college. I never had to be told to do my chores because it was just logical to get tbat shit done tjen i had more time to play. When I was his age i would come home and my parents werent home yet, I would do my chores and they wouldnt see me until I came home when street lights came on.

READ TO YOUR SON MORE
THAT'S FUCKING IT

Attached: 1512256468830.gif (500x281, 977K)

Look queer... its about breeding with inferior genes... her kids getting held back in 3rd grade. Shes in her 30s taking remedial college classes, and on top of that all the men on her side of the family are agressively short. I have no problem having a mix kid you faggot... i already have an asian daughter.

Nah... my chick has a ligjt complexion. Her eyes are lighter than mine. Her sister is even lighter. She has a niece with blue eyes.

Youre gonna have to break up with her. Sit her and her son down and tell them you are going away forever because he is dumb and short

kek. Im too deep into this relationship. When we got together he wasnt in school yet for me to know hes a tard.

...you're not dumbing down your Genes it is better if your son or daughter is a latino.

It is better even if you were dumbing down your Gene's. Your stepson is perfect. Don't fuck with him.

You make it sound like you're dealing with trash. That is really racist against Latinos those people are perfect.

You're treating your stepson like shit. He's a child.

I ought to kick your ass

I hope the father has a problem with you

>What do I do? Any advice.
Stand by your kid and play to her strengths. Don't be a degenerate racist shit. There are so many stupid white brats out there an entire industry popped up to push them to fail forward into college. Meritocracy and IQ are memes. Cheat to win, if you love your people.

Yeah your chink kid needs to go back to korea not the people who live in the Americas

did the kikes find my thread to encourage me to race mix lol

Attached: 57174869_2454850204566982_1310231970382348288_n.jpg (255x255, 9K)

Dont listen to this redditfag. Meritocracy and IQ are all to real. Arguing against them just proves the SJW bent of this faggot.

Kill the kid make it look like a accident. I know a good hitman for hire.

found the nigger lover

you mean the father that lives in another state that has two other kids he doesnt see...

>Shes in her 30s taking remedial college classes, and on top of that all the men on her side of the family are agressively short.
You had no problem getting her pants off and now you're airing your own family's dirty laundry in this Mongolian model train image board full of cackling autist tards, you disloyal shithead. This reflects far worse on you than it does on her.

white knight lol go back to posting on r/relationships faggot. This is the real world. You want to kick my ass for being there when his own father isnt? The one getting him into sports and teaching him discipline?

Found the faggots who trust the system. No wonder you incels get bent over by everyone

>talking shit about a child that goes to 3rd grade
>that racism against white Latinos calling him a nigger

You're an asshole stepfather. You're nothing to the kid. Leave him alone before the biological father kicks your ass. I would.

lol, im being a father figure when his own isnt there... im being softer on him than my own daughter... da fuq?

your point being? You're not doing her, her kid and, least of all, yourself any favor by raising the little bastard. Mid 30s is prime time of settling down window. At this age, 18yo want you because you remind them of their dads and 30yo want you because they think that after a decade and a half out there you've found yourself ( and unless you're a complete degenerate you probably have ). So dump the train wreck and find yourself a nice white girl

You're a little dipshit. You're nothing to the kid that kid is perfect. Now I know what the fuck is wrong with you.

Ps. I come from a wrestling background and train mixed martial arts.

The straight man?

>So dump the train wreck and find yourself a nice white girl
Yyyeah...a nice white girl in her mid 30's who's not a trainwreck.

you'd be surprised how many there are out there

My daughter is part asian and she has my genes so she is kicking ass in school. And acknowledging that hispanics and blacks on average score lower and perform worse in school is not racist. Most asians are short. Most blacks are tall. Stereotypes are there because there is some truth to it.

>And acknowledging that hispanics and blacks on average score lower and perform worse in school is not racist.
Okay, so what's racist?

samefag

trips don't lie

also checkem

Also, it's highly fucked that you bridle at the implication that you're racist, but not that you're disloyal and not worth the jizz it took to impregnate your mom.

You are right... especially when the faggot, the shitskin, or the self loathing white liberal says the most idiotic shit "fail forward". Fucking we are getting passed up on jobs and college admissions because of the LEGAL DISCRIMINATION OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION. That fucking shit... "fail forward" Thats the stupid shit right there that makes me want to go full on 1488. Crazy shit is im a libertarian.

You've already got two kids to look out for. You don't need to spawn anymore. Take a hatchet to your dick and take care of your kids.

An hero you are the problem not her.

I bet you have not spent an hour a day with the kid to help him. Probably drink your beer and yell and belittle him thirty minutes each day and consider that help.

The World does not need your genes to propagate. Let us hope you get your nuts ripped off in an accident ASAP.

>Fucking we are getting passed up on jobs and college admissions because of the LEGAL DISCRIMINATION OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION. That fucking shit... "fail forward" Thats the stupid shit right there that makes me want to go full on 1488.
You failed because you are poor and inferior. These rich white people bought their places. Their families proved themselves. You are trash. That's not the niggers fault.

thats the problem with you fucking whiney sjw liberal bitches. Im not talking shit... its a fucking reality that that Blacks and Latinos score lower... ffs he is getting held back and doing tutoring in 3rd grade. And its fucking common knowledge that Air Jordans are only worn by niggers.

Try making his homework apply to his interests?
The crap on offer from schools is ridiculous.

Why would any kid give a fuck how many apples and oranges Betty and Billy have?

Talk about power levels of a weapon in fortnight.
For goodness sake the reason kids are bored? Is the curriculum is boring and pedantic.

How am I disloyal? im not cheating and im a father figure to her son when the dead beat dad isnt around.

/this

Some one needs to break it to you.
Maybe her kid will want to be a plumber rather then a physicist?

>thats the problem with you fucking whiney sjw liberal bitches.
Whiney? You're the faggot coming in here bitching how dumb your family is.

Nice bait faggot. You truly are a master baiter

>How am I disloyal?
You are contemplating betraying your family by abandonment (again, presumably), I don't care where your dick goes.

Who said im poor lol. You assume that because you think im racist and racists are poor and uneducated... went to college on scholarships.

>Maybe her kid will want to be a plumber rather then a physicist?
My God if I had known then what I do now, I'd have fucking done this.

>Who said im poor lol. You assume that because you think im racist and racists are poor and uneducated... went to college on scholarships.
So then nobody took anything from you and you're complaining about nothing. Got it.

kek... so fucking poetic how you defend blacks and still call them niggers

You sir are awesome!

OP read this this is the advice you need.^ Quit being defensive and do the right thing or move the fuck out and on.

I never defended anybody. Just pointed out the bullshit in the preceding post. This is 4chinz, faggot.

Im not bitching... am i suppose to look my SO in the eyes... "look babe, im tabling continuing to be with you after coming to the realization that your kids a tard, you struggle in school yourself so theres the high probability your genes are inferior. While you are attractive i dont want to dumb down my genes with Mexican dna that has a high probability of my son being a manlet. Or even hit the trifecta of having a dumb, manlet, mexican of a son".

This is the kind of talk you have with guys or people with no skin in the game that could give you different pespectives.

I didnt realize the trannie discord showed up to b/ to give unrealistic advice for the real world when they dont habe a uterus or produce enough T to make sperm to have a kid of their own.

still funny, tho

>This is the kind of talk you have with guys or people with no skin in the game that could give you different pespectives.
I have no skin in the game. A man stands by his family or hes not a man. That's my advice Go be not a man

>"look babe, im tabling continuing to be with you after coming to the realization that your kids a tard
IT ISN'T EVEN YOURs

OP you sound like you dont love these people and view them as inferior.

> (You)
>You're a little dipshit. You're nothing to the kid that kid is perfect. Now I know what the fuck is wrong with you.
>Ps. I come from a wrestling background and train mixed martial arts.

Are you the trannie wrestler that is dominating in high school?

You fucking liberal dipshits... not everyone is equal and no one is perfect. Its far from perfect when a kid is getting held back in 3rd grade. You live in this magical world where you ignore reality.

So cool of you to spend $50 to go to some strip mall and do Tae Kwon Do... you aint shit if you aint got a cauliflower ear.

White knight faggot... his dad isnt in the picture but i am. He even wanted to call me dad at one point but it was upsetting my daughter and made his dad nit call anymore.

is there people in this thread confused that the boy isnt mine? I have a daughter, my SO has a son. My daughter us straight As like me.

Attached: that-boy-aint-right1.jpg (500x500, 45K)

my mistake. I misread it

you don't owe her an explanation. if you want to break up for whatever reason, you can say "I don't want this anymore" and she'll have to accept that. You're not bound to her, nor her little tard.

no worries... no wonder everyone was getting riled up lol. You all thought i was ditching my flesh and blood because he is getting held back a grade? LMFAO

This right here is good solid advice. It would be horrible to lead her on. I stayed with someone before because I didnt know how to break up and it sucked.

I probably wont have a kid with her because of this. I am already 5 years in so i probably wont break up with her.

I would like to have an all white kid... but that doesnt make me racist, but i dont see this happening. A bunch of faggots avoid reality and think you cant talk about your inner thoughts because its not PC. Would it make white liberal couples racist for wanting specifically a black kid? No... but we all know they are doing it for yhe virtue signal points.

I relate to both of you (the kid and you) it drives me crazy. My dad would say the same shit to me (I'd never clean my room = I never got to hang out with friends) and honestly unless I'm projecting here maybe he's depressed? I had split parents growing up and no matter what people say, no matter what age it happens, it does something to you. My concept of love was severely flawed because my parents divorced when I was 1. My dad left and I never knew I was born in Las Vegas until I was like 7. My earliest memories are in New Mexico, and my first memory of meeting my dad was when I went to his house with his girlfriend/girlfriend's 2 kids and I thought they were his. I didn't know he was my dad- I was so shocked being told I just went along, pretending I knew he was my dad all along.
Anyway, for me it didn't set in (doing chores when I was in Vegas) until I moved out. Shit is still making me grow up in ways my dad didn't teach me.
Teach him how to use tools. Teach him how to pay bills, how to vote- have him life real life. Tell him (with his mother's consent) that he's gotta "pay rent" to stay. Chores are rent. When you break down real world living to him and how much everything actually costs, and what doing chores/your job finanicially means, Jordan's are worth more now. The fantasy world he's living in of being well provided for well be shown for what it is- a lot of work.

>living with some random ho and her kid instead of your own kid and your kid's mom
It's too late, you already fucked up everyone's lives. Better luck in your next incarnation

This is an issue. You can't. Ultimately no one is except you is stepping up to be his father, and if you're serious about the relationship than the gloves come off. Treat him as you would your own child- so the same expectations, same level of discipline, same love. That doesn't mean carbon copy your punishments/rewards to him, but understand that little kids and dogs are basically the same thing. If you ever raised a puppy and then raised that said puppy into a dog and the dog is a piece of shit, it's your fault. If you get a rescue or adopted dog that was a piece of shit and it still is under your care, it's on you. Ultimately, like dogs, kids really don't know any better. No matter how intelligent and self aware, their naivity is in their youth. He won't know any better until you as a parental unit are coinsistent and earnest with him. It's hard fucking work but when the kid does better and you have 2 biracial children that are now not retarded and ahove their race (an excellent feeling) you'll reap the rewards. Took a white old man from Oregon to teach me things about being a man my father never did- cause like you, he worked long hours and did his best and is a great guy but ultimately clueless.
Don't be clueless, and don't give up.

Then break you idiot.. She is not the only chick in the world..hell the spic chick probably fucked 2 dudes in your 5yrs..i was with a spic an she had a kid. I didn't even meet that loser till a year an half I dumped her after 2yrs..to go an do right an get a white pregnant.. Stop making excuses.. You want the bastard child.

Hes got it good. He has friends. He gets to play. He has xbox one, playstation 4, nice clothes, ect. We dont do drugs... his mom doesnt even drink and I dont drink at the house.

Honestly I think its his mom sheltering him. I have literally only yelled at him once. He has never been spanked. Im the only one that teaches him skills to do stuff. His mom would rather do everything for him. She also only had sisters growing up and hes an only child.

There's no consistency. I cant be the only one doing shit... so when Im not here there is no standard. Usually the step parent is harder on the other kid... but im softer to him than my own kid and his mom will swoop in if she thinks he cant handle the discipline or the life lesson im teaching.

solid advice. thank you.