I just gave myself a buzzcut

I just gave myself a buzzcut.
Why didn't you give yourself a buzzcut yet Yea Forumsros?

Attached: Buzz-Cut-4.jpg (500x500, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8Fmjc6G1rTw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I did recently, though I was insecure for a long time and kept wearing a beanie now I don't care and just go with it. Saves time and money on cutting hair (even though I did it myself) and no stress about styling in the morning.

I don't fear being bald in the future now that I know I am happy like this, I might let it grow out again in the future just for a change but cutting it all off was a great experience to learn from.

Because I go to a barber girl with massive tits pressed against me while she give me buzz cut

I buzzed my shit last week OP. I kept the beard and with the working out and weight loss I'm back in shape.

I've quit drinking and I feel and look good. Godspeed OP

I go to a female hairdressers for this reason.

I mean after I gave myself a buzzcut I feel great, I don't know man I was always trying to style my hair and now I just said fuck it and cut it all off, feels great man

Egh debated it, decided I'll spend 12 sheckles for a decent 2-1 fade

Because I dont wanna look like a soft retarded person

as soon as you open your mouth and start talking people will know you are retarded

used to have sort of a long crew cut, buzzed it off one day and hated it. haven't cut it since then. working on 6 years of hair that reaches my waist. bitches love that shit.

I have semi long hair

the only reason you say that is because the only thing you can hold on to is your hair which is pretty pathetic, get in shape maybe only then will you understand the true greatness of a buzzcut

what do they try and do with your hair during sex, braid it like they do to their sisters?

I have pretty long hair. I like to grow mine out and then cut a bunch of it off after awhile. The change feels cool. Also its gonna get warmer out soon so time to shed

Because my hair is amazing ^-^

youtu.be/8Fmjc6G1rTw

Attached: 20190313_095015_20190313095549558.jpg (998x2048, 1.2M)

>using a filter to hide discoloured skin

yuck

nah it's normally a non issue unless I'm on top then I normally put it in a ponytail. when my gf is riding me she likes to put her face in it and smell it. I do let her braid it occasionally though outside the bedroom, she has short curly hair and mine is super thin and straight so it's easy to work with.

Here ya go!

Attached: 1550589890485.jpg (750x1334, 211K)

who is this guy? I see this sort of meme everywhere but he looks an absolutely insufferable mong

oh right the filter was for the awful shop

the only thing worse than 2 nipple piercings is 1 nipple piercing

My last haircut was in 2004. What's the point?

Buzz cuts (and any haircut for that matte), only look good if you have a nice looking face.

The meme for a lot of people with bad hair is to just buzz it and it will look better but doing that can be even worse for some people.

>I've quit drinking and I feel and look good.
I continue to drink and feel great. Your stupid point is......

Attached: 1555281348529.jpg (1920x1080, 408K)

Lol ya damn right
Okay homie. Checkd dubs
What about anal prolapse?

Lol

Attached: 1549435885232.jpg (1080x1920, 694K)

Because my wife does it for me

Satelite asymetrical ears
Hair hides it well though