You are offered several billion dollars, in exchange for being obese for one year exactly

You are offered several billion dollars, in exchange for being obese for one year exactly.

Do you decline the money?

Attached: Shameless Glutton.jpg (1280x856, 263K)

>several billion dollars
Fuck yeah!

Of course I wouldn't decline. Are you kidding?

Post-script: There is no rule against profiting from your obesity via internet stuff, so you can pocket even more cash.

There would also be little point. Whatever "internet stuff" you did would earn only a pittance relative to billions of dollars.

I am already obese.

True. I'm just pointing it out for the especially greedy.

way ahead of ya buddy

Attached: 475327456783.jpg (229x220, 6K)

How obese? Like I cant see my dick or wipe my ass?

Obese as in your BMI and waist measurements both count as it (the waist part prevents cheating via muscle pounds).

I.e you'd likely look like Fat Link.

But it's just one year and several billion can be stretched out a lifetime, with some of it put into savings.

Attached: Fat Link.png (1500x1247, 988K)

I admit I'm surprised no one has outright refused yet.

Of course decline, that's not worth it

>obese for one year exactly
So I stop being obese after the year is up? So I get to finally not be obese AND get several billion dollars? Win fucking win

Do I have to lose the weight myself or is this a magic type weight loss

considering i've been class 1 obese for many years i'd take it. unless you mean morbidly obese, in which case you should make that distinction before you post.

>can be
No you fucktard, several million "can be" stretched out over a lifetime. If you spend even a single billion over 2 lifetimes you are either specifically trying to waste money or a fucking moron constantly getting scammed.

I might hire a lawyer to validate the offer and negotiate a contract. If it checks out, i could take a sabbatical or just quit my job, and hire a team of personal trainers, nutritionists, cooks, etc to keep me on contract using money borrowed against what i stand to gain. Even 0.1% of several billion dollars would permanently change my life for the better. More than worth the minor short term health risks. Even if I failed, I might still win by writing a shmutzy book about the experience.

Correct. You stay fat for one year and get paid. The catch is, you have to lose the weight yourself.

You have to lose it yourself. For several billion dollars, there has to be a catch/risk.

But it's still several billion dollars.

This. Hard enough to lose some love handles, being a massive blob would be a painful effort.

I said "some of it", meaning a portion of the total amount. Your reading comprehension is terrible.

Most people don't have poor enough health that a year of obesity would kill them, and that's a lot of money for a year's work.

That's the big question. Are you willing to take the chance, in exchange for a fuckton of cash?

Correct. It is, in theory, low-risk. The uncertainty comes from the possibility it's not as easy to go back to your original weight, as you anticipated.

Especially since you suddenly get a massive surge in your bank account, which means you can definitely eat out more.

>I said some of it
>hur dur reading comprehension
Let's look at the post in question, fucktard.

>
>I.e you'd likely look like Fat Link.
>But it's just one year and several billion can be stretched out a lifetime, with some of it put into savings.
>and several billion can be stretched out over a life time
>several billion
>CAN BE
>stretched out
>I said some of it
You fucking retard read your own post, you said "with some of it put into savings" meaning what you said was that if you put some of your LITERAL BILLIONS you can stretch it out over a lifetime. It's billions you don't have to save shit. You should because it's the fiscally responsible thing to do, but there is no "can be stretched" for literal billions, it should last several lifetimes.

>what is plastic surgery
I'll just take a yearly visit to get vacuumed

/Thread

This is a random thread on the internet, not a master's thesis. Cool your infinite butthurt.

Depends how obese. Ive had an issue ever since i was an early toddler. I am 6 foot 6 and like 450 pounds. Thankfully all that height makes it not look mega terrible. Still bad though lol. If i had to put on another 50 for billions. Id do it in a heartbeat for a year. then use some of that tto get on a hardcore medicine backed possibly surgery backed foray into health.

I'll do a lot for money, but this one? Maybe at best

>someone criticized my comment
>better insult their reading comprehension and tell them they were wrong
>they defend their reading comprehension
>lol no need to get butthurt
Ok fucktard. Just remember like 75% of that post was a direct quote of your comment so if that's a "master thesis" then it's really your own Damn fault

>Mfw people can't take criticism on the internet
>Mfw people can't handle being even slightly wrong

Attached: hilwf457457647.gif (500x300, 492K)

I would kill and eat a infant for 50k

Considering how much more you are going on, I appear to be taking your criticism in stride. You're the one freaking out, lol.

Attached: Disapproval Decker.jpg (1024x764, 70K)

Considering I'm actually making coherent points and you're just "hur dur butthurt"

Attached: 1476801695459.jpg (924x529, 118K)

Which is you wasting time you could spent doing more productive things.

My point is, you shouldn't care.

Nice dubs

>gets butthurt and shout "reading comp" and random criticism of post
>my point is you shouldn't care
Then why do you care so much? See I care because you personally insulted my intellect to try to avoid being wrong. You just seem to not be able to handle the fact that a small part of your, otherwise unchallenged, comment was wrong.

A portion of a billion can be a million, it's why it's called a portion.

But the original post never said a portion it simply said "several billion can be stretched" fuck it's like people don't realize commas separate thoughts.

Some of a billion IS a portion. A percentage. Jesus FUCKING Christ. What the fuck is complicated about it? It's simple ability to interpret words.

I can take some millions out of several billion and put it into savings. This isn't fucking hard.

Not once have I ever said anything about portions or wether or not a million was a portion of a billion. The original comment was "billions can be stretched over a lifetime, with some of it put into savings". Commas separate thoughts so "billions can be stretched over a lifetime" is its own separate though, and my response was that there was no "can be" about it. You shouldn't have to stretch billions and the comment didn't say anything about trying to stretch on a portion of it.

There is literally no argument about literally any part of the comment other than the "can be" part. Stretch millions if you want, save as much as you want, but there is no "can be" about stretching literal billions. If you have to stretch billions of dollars to make it last a lifetime you are a fucking retard.

You started all of this over a goddamn comma.

Jesus fucking Christ.

calm your tits dude, you're getting irrationally upset over a thread that will 404 in less than an hour.