Calling all medfags

calling all medfags
whats up with my peen? have had this on and off for some time but this is the worst its been. doesn't itch, hasn't healed in 2 weeks. is this a fungal infection? how would I treat?

>inb4 niggeraids

Attached: 20190430_104925-1-1.jpg (1505x1347, 1.33M)

it's nothing

Its gay
It will turn you homosexual very soon
kill yourself while you still have chance

I don't see anything unusual, mate. Stick it in a good wet mut and you'll be fine

Attached: scott_boom_boom_carr.jpg (905x840, 83K)

How is there hair that close to the tip of your dick?
Are you 1.5 inches or something?

Looks like ringworm. A fungal infection. If so, can be treated with OTC meds

Med fag here, a few questions first.

Do you masturbate a lot? Just trying to asses friction to the area. What’s your HIV status? Any unprotected sexual encounters in the last 6 weeks? can you describe if the lesion hurts? Any other symptoms, fever, pain when you piss, etc.

Looks like ringworm, a fungal infection. If so, it can be treated with otc meds

just try not fapping for a few days, see if that works
if not, see a doctor

why are they so many medfags on here? fucking degenerates the lot of them

concur with ringworm assessment
ya been fucking some nasty hooker mate
and yah, second that other anons question about hair... micropeen or you have wild forest?

You've got syphilis.

I mean what kind of sick fuck will choose cutting into people as a career?

Hell I'd kill people if there's money in it.

Can confirm, am a sick fuck.

Also everyone thinks they’re a medfag after reading webmd or dropping out of nursing school. Med school is eons harder

Go to a doctor you dumb fucking asshole. What in the fuck is it with you neanderthals that you think Yea Forums is the best option for your fucking aids diagnosis?

Sir Herps a Lot

>Scabby thumb
>Dirty finger nails
>Ring worm on dick
You are one filthy animal

havent masturbated or had sex for a week and a half. never been tested for hiv. no other symptoms besides the scaly rash type thing. had sex with a chick about a month ago and she winded up treating a yeast infection a couple days later. not my proudest moment. it was painful at the start but it started to scale over and and skin is silky smooth but red after showering. thanks for the help user.

cutting into people?
iz you retarded?
most MD's never do any surgery
us dentists on the other hand... its in the name DDS

no micro peen. havent trimmed the hedges because I havent slammed any vag since this popped up.

Penile cancer maybe

I as your doctor have to make you aware of a contagious variant of aids you have cought yourself there. You can also see that it has already spread on your thumb (or whatever you call that ridiculously ugly, hairy finger there).

Photo is of decent quality though, you might consider selling it as a stock image to Wikipedia or whatevs.

Sincerely,
Your medman.

Attached: 26002_large.jpg (797x1000, 49K)

Medfag here. These are often seen on anal intruders. Especially those of those that are same sex couples.

this is sifilis, primary wound

It's staph or severe jock itch

Either way you'll go septic if you don't take care of it

have hd it longer for it to be that. would have healed by now.

Nerve gas

Well it’s not ulcerating so that’s good. If your partner had a yeast infection earlier it’s more than likely you also have some type of fungal infection going on due to the coloration appearance and 2 week course. Go to a local pharmacy, I prefer the ma and pa type ones over CVS, and be straight up and be like I think I have a fungal infection on the head of my penis do you have anything over the counter and they’ll help you out.

so if ringworm would this stuff work? it's 30$ usd

Attached: 5176tc5-XrL._AC_SY400_.jpg.jpg (407x400, 27K)

>whats up with my peen?

it is small.

Attached: 1555763181880.jpg (489x618, 32K)

pearly fordyce spots no worries keep fucking whores

Use a 50/50 mix of ammonia and bleach. Apply with a nice soft cloth it will burn some, but the quickest way to clear up this fungal infection.

since you fags want to see my dick so badly

Attached: micropeen.png (1627x923, 1.49M)

No. This

Attached: 9BD21A4B-7FA7-429E-9871-2542871218DF.jpg (488x488, 72K)

stop masturbating without lotion/lube
friction burns are going to cause your dick to get calloused and no women wants to fuck a peice of bark

thanks for the help bro. if that doesn't help its to the doc I go.

Attached: 2f44f4f7489f9cc2f830981a1c1c6dc1---september-autopsy.jpg.jpg (236x346, 21K)

Or you could just go in the store and walk to the shelf with the antifungal cream and not act like a retard in front of the store clerks. No one wants to hear about your dick cheese infection

God forbid a client comes and asks the store staff about their products.

or don't be a beta cuck, walk up to the uneducated cash register girl, drop your dick on the counter and be like "honey, be a dear and ask the cutiepie in the back, the one with pharmd degree, to take a look"

Attached: 1547425220420.jpg (1518x2279, 1.29M)

I’d show her

Attached: 4FDB77C9-7884-4EB5-837A-82552C374834.jpg (768x1024, 160K)

yup, that shut them up

>whats up with my peen?
It's kinda small.

Possibilities include: Ringworm, Syphilis, Herpes (most unlikely, as the glans is not skin, and the herp is a skin condition).

Basically, you stupid fuck, go to a clinic and get tested.

Sure, OP...

that wasn't me but I concur. btw that is my oc i've posted for years. couldn't care less if you fags believe me or not but that's my dick so feel free to suck it with or without the ringworm on the tip

Attached: FB_IMG_1462860676680.jpg (600x400, 8K)

SAMEFAG

try again faggot

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-30-12-34-43.png (1080x1920, 316K)

It’s called the glans, doctor. And that’s where herpes is most common

Attached: 786756F6-62C5-473D-A6B9-B13AA428ED44.jpg (639x976, 124K)

>couldn't care less
lol, being this desperate.

fuck off new fag hope you have this on your cock x10

Attached: smalldickgangfuckedyourbitch-1.png (1010x909, 778K)

I'm bigger than you ;)

Attached: IMG_1037-2.jpg (1936x2592, 1.48M)

And you don't have ringworm on your dick.

That's definitely the flu. I am a serious surgeon doctor person so I would know.

Attached: 1548728207865.gif (300x163, 1.92M)

Hold your hold hand up to it dumbass

Attached: coolstorybro1244741954750.jpg (571x556, 50K)

What?
Shouldn't you be having an awkward conversation with a CVS employee right now?

Attached: IMG_1037-17.jpg (424x640, 101K)

good for you bud. how that correlates to the pussy dropping on my dick is quite the mystery though.

Attached: 1200px-Texas_Flag_Come_and_Take_It.svg.png (1200x800, 14K)

You nasty faggot.. its ringworm. It needs to be treated as it can spread. Now call a doctor gor the script amd wash you hands and ass at least 2x a week. Shithead.

Femanon here, your dick is legit so ugly and the girth looks pretty pathetic

Thanks for the input, fatty...

Attached: IMG_1037-4-copy.jpg (640x426, 57K)

You look short

>posts soyboy/10 cock.
Ew, no wonder you don't habe any pics of it with chicks involved.
Don't worry though plenty of soyboy pussi about for fags kek

Try applying topical creams(antifungal) containing Natamycin. First test if you have a bad reaction to the cream, if everything is good to go, continue applying the cream.

I'm 5'11 and my fiancé is ~5'3, so I'm happy.
Do you have an issue with height or something?

samefag

Ghonoreha

Never felt the urge to record myself fucking a girl. Seems like a pathetic attempt to self-validate.

>5’11

You don’t have to lie

I'm not, but that's ok. How tall are you?

read the full thread dipshit

wasnt my idea, it got her off. have gigs of us/her

Attached: 1540307232260.png (492x509, 186K)

Taller than you manlet

It looks like

1. A raw spot from too much masturbation.
2. If you've had unprotected sex, could be Chlamydia? Ringworm, looks more like it.
3. If none of those, perhaps Scabies? Doubt it tho ..that shows itself with skin rash around the pubes.

Doesn't look like anything too serious. (i.e. syphilis, Gonnerhea, Aids.)

bareback any guys latley?

This is my gf wtf I'm gonna kill her

samefag

medfag here

i am pretty that this is a sign of pure gayness you fucking faggot

Hah. You’re wrong and there’s two people who know it. You’re not one of them.

enjoy your syphilis newfag

Attached: img_2636.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Friction burn. Leave it alone. Barely touch it in the shower and it'll heal

We're going to need a screenshot bud

Not an ulcer, not syphillis

I believe that's a penis. It's normal if you're a male. It's also normal that it goes "on and off" as you call it, the proper name is "erection" or "boner". This is particularly normal during puberty.

That's syphilis faggot

name starts with b from florida. highly doubt, but sure guy

Attached: 51g+ZkDvL-L._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (329x499, 37K)

Haha! Good luck ever getting laid again.
Can't hide that STD looking sore!
You fucked up op.

Might be psoriasis. I had similar marks on my cock and got tested over and over again for a few years. Probably not an sti.

no matter what it is, no girl is touching that rotting dick

If this is after several days I'm not gonna rule out the idea that a sypgalis test would be a good idea. Tertiary sypgalis is no joke user. Makes your nose fall off.

Its psoriasis. Put hydrocortisone on it a couple times a day and itll clear up within a week.

Hey guys! You're not gonna believe I saw some user showing off a picture of his dick the other day.

Attached: 4FjWknR_d.jpg (200x193, 5K)

Raised annular lesion with central clearing? Others have said ringworm; could also be lichen planus. See a dermatologist. General Practitioners won't know about LP.

im pretty sure ive seen this dick before, it aint yours. girth is shit anyway

aaand this is a different cock

and another different cock

post timestamp fag

and you're a virgin too. everybody records or at least has pictures nowadays. what about longer periods of time where you cant see your girl? then they come in handy

Why are you still talking to me OP? Stop obsessing over my dick.

Could be a yeast infection. Do you eat a lot of sugar or bread, or drink a lot of beer?

cool story bro

I do. What if I buy like 3 creams and just alternate like a mixed concoction of fuck you fungus

Attached: 5f55f488d833a9e025c114e0faed6a04.0.jpg (710x710, 83K)

Just go to a Dr. Are you a poorfag or something?
Don't fuck around when it comes to the health of your dick.

the opposite actually. 6 days a week and drs closed on my only off day

Dehydration and poor hyegiene caused this you sick fuck, I can tell by your fingers.

You can't miss a couple hours to visit a Dr?
Wtf

i stay hydrated and the flash being so close to my dick turned my nails yellow. scabs on fingers and dirt under your nails is what happens when you work your ass of instead of wanking in your mother basement. should try it sometime user, at least then you could afford a whore to stomach fucking you

and no, kinda impossible. work for usps as a courier. vacation months away

wonderbalm literally does not work on anything that cheap common moisturizer wouldn't work on. Additionally, fungus infections will thrive when treated with that stuff and get much, much worse.

EVERYONE!!! LOOK AT THE SMALL DICK user HAHAHA

heard claims of it working for jock itch/ringworm. have you ever used it personally?

Judaism. That's why there's a bit missing, and that's why your dick is all weird and wrong now.

Lamasil (brand) or Terbinafine (generic). Use for the full four weeks.

It works for ringworm because it suffocates it. Just like simple vaseline will kill ringworm.

Professional medicfag here
it's cancer. youur dick is gonna fall off then you die

I would think the anti-microbial properties of Tea Tree Oil would kill the fungus.

>Had sex with a chick

Kek

Yea that would help too.
No way that's ringworm on op's dick though. That shit would itch like crazy and would've spread by now.

>Sex with a chick lol

chancroid

Lotrimin as fuck

how could you look at that and think it's tinea? lol

You've been doin it with them dirtys hun?!

legit doc here, and i know what you have. I will not tell you tho

Why, and that's for all those threads: why no Dr.? Go, tell ur prob and get the right Infos.

I never said OP had ringworm.

Looks like syphilis. Cut it off, and enjoy the ride.

Be a big boy and go to the doctor.

Probably just a fungus, but make sure there's nothing else you ought to be concerned about.

That depends. If it is ringworm, then that is a somewhat opportunistic infection, in that it likes moisture.

Also, ringworm isn't always itchy.

thats what you get for fucking the folds of the couch, bad boy

It's not ringworm. Unless OP has been fucking yoga mats...

I may have used a dirty sock to wipe the cum off my dick recently...