Be me

>be me
>still in closet
>currently in uni
>have a intimidating look so circle is filled with bullies
>cute guy in the class
>my bullies friends bully him
>my mind drift in the thought of having sex with the cutie
>friends are almost done bullying and will probably go to eat something but I have hardest boner
>I am fucked

Attached: 6ce44b0705325ce51fcadeba388db545--anime-cat-anime-boys.jpg (236x314, 19K)

Nope. People don't like faggots. You'll never get it

cuite is fag too we could be fag together if I had enough guts to admit

>have a intimidating look so circle is filled with bullies

Nobody who is intimidating in any way bullies random people. That's something for people who've lost a ball.

I do not bully I just have that look where bullies automatically make me their friend

1. Tell the bullies to leave Cutie alone.

2. Start talking to Cutie, tell them you're sorry the other guys were jerks.

3. Try to get invited to his home, or invite him to your home.

That'll probably be enough for him to try to get into your pants.

I get nervous around cutie what if he doesn't like me(づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ have already told guys to stop making fun of him it's annoying they just laugh it off(¬_¬)

If you can get the bullies off his back, you'll be his savior.

Anyways, just talk to him. If he's lonely he'll probably appreciate the social interaction.

Then tell them to go fuck themselves. Friends aren't assholes. Sounds like you have a group of people you tend to hang out with, not a group if friends.

Will make this my top priority!

Good luck, horny user :P

If you get the bullies off his back you could be on his

Proposition him. Head for protection. Tell your mates it’s money

they are not friends, although it nothing new for me as I have scary beard and resting bitch face I look like someone who will definitely stab you. Inside I am happy go luck guy ~(˘▾˘~) (~˘▾˘)~ ~(˘▾˘~) and am almost all the time reading manga dunno why bullies can't figure it out I mean except the fact I am secretly gay I don't hide anything about me

......... send pic

thanks (ง'̀-'́)ง
Project
save cutie
eat cuties cute ass

Well, you're a hang-around.

Hang-arounds are kept around because they are strong/intimidating enough to be able to challenge the bully's power, so it's safer for the bully to have them on their side to begin with.

Also, having you stand behind the bully, even if you don't do anything, makes the bullying more intimidating to the victim, so it empowers the bully against his victims too.

I doubt you want or intend for that to happen, but that's likely why the bully keeps you around even if you aren't an active bully.

Too good for extortion (゚∀゚)
will just threaten them in-front of cutie that should embarrass them enough to not do it again!

NO HE IS MINE!!!!!!

>bullies
>in uni

What the fuck people actually still try to bully people in university? Where the fuck do you live that people are like this?

True protector of cutie

How do I let people know I am a good guy I only sound friendly online unfortunately I don't like social media so people have no idea I am friendly online. WHY couldn't I have been born with friendlier face (ಥ﹏ಥ) or good social skill

It happens among adults too. It's really sad.

We had a massive rupture in our adult Pokemon Go group when a 43 year old refused to play with a 54 year old, and then demanded everyone pick sides between them.

It was ABSURD.

>>still in closet

gay radar is literally screaming

Third world country my dude!

I am gay just too shy and lazy to deal to aftermath bullshit to admit it ᕙ()ᕗ

Look, successfully telling his bullies off will be a good start. It wont create a relationship, but it'll be enough for him to be willing to talk to you over lunch or something.

Just try to get to know him. If you two are compatible, you'll continue to grow on each other.

No need to rush. And you don't have to worry so much, he'll probably be more worried about you looking down on him for being unable to stand up for himself.

His cute personality perfect face and bubble butt makes him like a little prince you wanna protect. Aaand now I have a boner thanks for reminding me of cutie again

Will try to be more commanding with bullies next time, and as long as I have face and lap cutie doesn't have to stand for himself ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

Pics of yourself / the cutie?

Cutie just go to an empty room at uni w him and fuck :p

why?
just imagine a Arab looking bulky guy that will get interrupted ALOT in airports due to confusion because his face looks he is pissed he had to stab alot of people (P.S haven't killed even an insect in my life time was a pampered favorite child) as for the cutie just imagine cutest guy with perfect butt as for the photo NO lot of my friends use Yea Forums don't want people to find out I am gay because I was an idiot who put his pic in Yea Forums

Here are the few reason that it can't happen
1. I haven't told anyone I am gay
2. I get nervous around cutie he has the tsundere personality

Do it!!! Boys luv

P. pitiful for grown ass people to still bully one another tbh.

You sound like a girl with unhealthy obsession to yaoi

If someone can't stand up for himself or isn't cursed to scary appearance like me bullies just see them as target no matter the age