Why don't you own a gun, Yea Forums?

Why don't you own a gun, Yea Forums?

Attached: FN49.png (1443x879, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shouselaw.com/gun-restoration.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because i don't have a micropenis, and no need to overcompensate for it. nice trips though

because across the pond in civilisation we don't want our children to blow their own, or each other's, heads off.

>Why don't you own a gun, Yea Forums?
I do, thanks

You used to rule over coutries the world over. Wtf happened?

Because I would use it

life moved on. When will you lot evolve into people?

>nice trips
I own several and that's actually not a bad price for an FN-49 if it stays under $800 in price. I would love to start collecting battle rifles in 8x57 but they're all kinda pricey. One day though, I'll get them.

Ignore him. I'm a Brit gun owner - he's just a metrosexual wuss. We have them, sadly; mainly in the big cities

Because I'm a convicted felon. How do I own one in California? I'd like to have one once the kikes start WWIII

I live on a college campus lmao

Blackpowder and antiques, unless you appeal to get your gun rights back. If your felony charge was a non violent one, then you can probably get them back though it will be tough, considering your state. Otherwise, any firearm that shoots blackpowder or any firearm made before January 1,1899 is generally (as in federally) not considered a firearm in the eyes of the law, though it may vary from state to state. See what your state law is on those but if you do want to get them restored, here is a good starting point for you.

shouselaw.com/gun-restoration.html

because faggot Canada

.also checked

posting a pic from gun broker does not mean you own a gun faggot

Only animals live in fear over being killed

And always must search for predator

Attached: 0500083460.jpg (1514x1624, 189K)

I dont live in a shit area.

because i am poor, and i don't have a fixed address

Attached: 1555304879038.gif (800x533, 1.34M)

I mean i have a shotgun for hunting, and killing coyotes

I live in a civilized society so I don't need a gun. This isn't the wild west.

I have 30.

Because I im a black belt in karate and can kill a woman with my bare hands.

Because I dont have a tiny dick and overpowering insecurities. Why do you keep making these threads?

You mean so you can rob another bank? Yeah, nah.

Sounds like you do

I have a couple but haven't shot or touched them in many many years

Personally I don't think felons should lose their rights after prison. Its not a right if it can be taken away. If you serve your time, you should be completely free afterwards. Evidently its a problem of the US prison system where people only become worse afterwards rather than rehabilitated.

Prison is college for Criminals

>Its not a right if it can be taken away
I agree. I don't think gun ownership should be a right. I do think people should be allowed to vote once they get out of prison, though.

I know. I have many family members and friends who have served time. Very few have come out any better than they went in. A cousin of mine actually did. She overdosed on heroine and ended up in prison for a few years. She came out and hasn't done drugs since.

Well that sucks. Amend the constitution if you don't like it. Its a natural right to defend yourself recognized by the constitution. Either go through the amendment process or move to another country where they've already removed all your rights.

i cannot be trusted with something that will hurt me

The great thing about the constitution is that it doesn’t give a fuck what you think faggot

getting a P30 for my first handgun, expoesed hammer is sexy.
also i live in a shit state so i cant carry or own a handgun till im 21, and mags are limited to 10 bullets.

I want a 1911 once I can save up some money. I can't concealed carry until 21 but here in Louisiana you can open carry at 18.

Attached: 1550789752156.jpg (793x724, 226K)

yeah im gonna get a 2011 myself, thinking in 40 or 45 since ill have a 9mm first

Actually, that guy is right. If I wanted to, I could try to convince my politicians to change the constitution. We've done it before, we could do it again. That won't happen as long as the NRA keeps stuffing those politician's wallets though. My point is, the constitution isn't some holy scripture passed down from the heavens. Its just a legal document written by some smart but still pretty backwards people a couple hundred years ago. That same constitution defines black people as less than humans. It was never perfect. But whatever, you need that ego boost from having a weapon that could kill a person because you're too pathetic to be able to do it by hand. Anyone is a tough guy if they have a gun.

Only reason to not own a gun is because your government has cucked you or you have an irrational fear of inanimate objects. Grow up, non weapon bearing fags.

Dude you’re fucking retarded the NRA has backed every major regulation regarding gun control. The NRA isn’t your enemy. Rationally thinking freedom and liberty loving Americans are your enemy. America was built on blood and the personal responsibility along with murder of tyrants and overbearing authority. Read a fucking book and do some research. Or just kys

Attached: 835689B9-3378-4383-BD0E-AA944F157DDC.png (600x842, 142K)

I could do it by hand if I wanted to. I've spear hunted and killed animals by other such primitive means. The 2nd amendment was written to fight off a tyrannical government. I assure you, you will never amend the constitution and undo the 2nd amendment. There will be bloodshed. Also, fuck the NRA, they're just shills.

You really are autistic aren’t you. Do you know how difficult it is to amend the constitution? Even for an amendment that nobody cares about, it’s nearly impossible. All it takes is a few representatives hold out and nothing changes. I remember hearing in school that all it takes is about 2% of the population and their elected representatives say no to the block an amendment and Nothing changes . Good luck getting 99% of this country to agree on anything.

Always thought guns are for fags and girls, real men carry a knife. The fact that the government is willing to pay 10 AUD for every cat cadaver may change me mind. Maybe this bloke will buy himself a nice rifle as well. Shooting a couple of cats a day sure will lower me bill at Foster's

Attached: 1556480535954.jpg (905x840, 83K)

Also, blacks are less than human.

I need to find a supplier, they are anti gun in this country, fucking yuropoor me

They're expensive and useless.

I didn't say it was easy, just that people put the constitution on way too high of a pedestal considering its been amended before.

I'm not surprised you think that.

broke. i'd have a shotgun if i had the money for it.

that's not even mentioning the first 10 amendments cannot be repealed at all. they're the bill of rights and considered to be 100% inalienable.

so you have no bigger or arab problem like all the 1st world countries? Where do you live alien?

Sharing my time between Venezuela and Stockholm

Depends what they did. Now we wouldn't have to ask what they did if they just started hanging people again

Truth.

britfag

stockholm is riddled with arab rapists and crimegangs

You’re too stupid to argue with. The United States Constitution is not just a document and not just a collection of laws. It is the last line of defense against tyranny. It was never intended to protect every right under the sun, only to ensure those rights that a tyrant would want to do away with are protected absolutely. You want to know what the bill of rights really is supposed to mean? How it should be interpreted? Ask whether it is being used to protect an action that a tyrant would want to prohibit in order to disable a people. Abortion? Who gives a fuck? Gay marriage? These aren’t on a tyrant’s priority list. Freedom of expression? You bet. An unadulterated right to arm oneself? Fuck yes a tyrant would want to curb that right. It is why it exists. The bill of rights was directly aimed at undermining future tyrants not protecting the people from being inconvenienced or having their feelings hurt. It’s nearly impossible to change for a good reason: because people like you think it should be changed. The founding fathers wanted to take the constitution out of the reach of your stupidity.

I do, many, and everyone here knows it. We have the only house on our block that hasn't been robbed.

>implying

Sad you would give up personal liberty for a false sense of security.

Because why would I own A gun when my safe holds 21?

Attached: 1478663610567.png (500x350, 45K)

>implying im implying

Not a nigger, nigger.

you ask that a lot

The last line of defense against tyranny... that has not aged well.

P.S. The founding fathers were all a bunch of money-hungry slave owners who cheated on their spouses. Big fucking deal, right? But the country they wanted is far from the country we've become. Using the founding fathers as a point of reference is retarded. It's just as much of a buzz word these days as saying someone's a snowflake or far left/right radical.

Shit laws in my country
If i were to ever use it im 99.9% going to prison regardless of the circumstances. Im better off not owning any

Yuro here :(

Attached: 7231247615.jpg (2360x1404, 172K)

They were clearly smarter than you.

>somebody enjoys something I don't or can't see the value in, they must be compensating

Your logic.

"Liberty" lol. Nice. Personal liberty is what you make it. If you need a gun to feel secure, cool story beta bro

DOH you got me!!!! Good one

hows this faggot not banned yet

>Personal liberty is what you make it
But do you got a license for it m8?

That doesn't even make sense

Nor is what you said.

Every man can do that.

Yet you’re still a faggot

because I live in a quiet neighborhood
also, because I have a penis bigger than 2 inches long

To lazy to figure out how to legally buy one and learn how to use it. I want one though.

>this

How can some people not understand that?

I'm a eurofag unfortunately and I feel less save without legal guns in my country.

I agree with this guy. I wish the United States was like Britain where butter knives screwdrivers were illegal and/or regulated. Everybody is safe there.

>The last line of defense against tyranny... that has not aged well.
>P.S. The founding fathers were all a bunch of money-hungry slave owners who cheated on their spouses. Big fucking deal, right? But the country they wanted is far from the country we've become.

That doesn't make them bad people or somehow lessen the idea that no government should be able to enslave it's without them fighting back.
And yes that means with guns you fag.

He was right, you really are to stupid and or cucked to be argued with.

That's sarcasm right? RIGHT?!

Attached: IMG_20190223_020912.jpg (980x1200, 155K)

Then you should go there and enjoy your warm fuzzy feelings. Before you buy a plane ticket, check the numbers. Since 1997 homicides have only increased every year except one. After knives are outlawed, then it's rocks, pieces of wood, and mandatory full body bubble wrap comes next.

I just bought an SKS to shoot some niggers

Attached: 197886_ts.jpg (1154x1154, 47K)

No. For real, it’s a good idea to have knives regulated like guns. One member of parliament wanted to put gps on knives. That’s a good idea. Without legal weapons what’s there to harm somebody with? Nothing. People don’t kill each other in the UK because you go to prison if you are caught with a Swiss Army knife. As far as tyranny, the UK would never oppress its citizens such as by suppression of free speech or prohibition of free assembly. There is literally nothing to worry about as long as you just trust that your government will always have your best interest at heart.

Attached: 1556417218536.png (813x746, 237K)

Oh, you got me. I though you we seriously defending weapons bans.
>There is literally nothing to worry about as long as you just trust that your government will always have your best interest at heart.
Good one! That's too long for a bumper sticker, but it would make an ironic tee shirt.

Who here likes niggers?

Attached: 1415A043-9F76-4735-81F3-FD4F148B1B2E.jpg (1024x947, 138K)

I don't. That's why I bought a gun

>Without legal weapons what’s there to harm somebody with? Nothing.
Gonna pull everyone teeth and fingernails? Check. No more cars, trucks, motorcycles? Good. But how do we get rid of sticks and stones? Or harsh words? Guess we'll all need to be blinded, deafened, legs and arms amputated.

Or those committing crimes could be punished. I'm not a muzzy, but sometimes a little eye for an eye makes sense.

My current situation doesn't dictate the necessity of one. If that changes such as if it seems like government oppression is getting out of hand or if my neighborhood goes down the drain then I'll consider buying one then.

y

Buy one in the ghetto in an alley for a low price

That black belt sure will help when some one pulls a gun on you

I could kill you with more things than I can list, where the fuck do you draw the line?
Assault pencils or what?
Why don't we just use crayons?

Because I live on an island with a population of 20,000 that has no blacks,mexicans,pakistanis,or any other minority. Just us white people.