I was so damned upset about the racist undertones during the last season of Game of Thrones

I was so damned upset about the racist undertones during the last season of Game of Thrones.

An entire group of people who happen to have blonde hair and blue eyes are vilified. They call them "White Walkers" because all that matters is the color of their skin. They are demonized as evil and violent. Remember that they had no control over what they are. They were born this way. They can't choose to be who they are in the same way someone can't choose their gender or sexuality. They are being judged on the color of their skin, not of the content of their character.

>This is a daily reminder that Wight Lives Matter

Attached: Breached_wall_wights_.png (741x471, 567K)

>They can't choose to be who they are in the same way someone can't choose their gender or sexuality

nigga please, white people are literally "identifying" as black, asian, male if female, female if male or trans and so on, and so on

where have you been?

It's not racist you schizo. It's a medieval fantasy about the undead. Everybody who dies becomes part of their undead ranks, not just blond hair blue eye people you faggot. There were plenty of brown people and people with dark hair walking among them as fellow zombies, but your head is so far up your own ass that you didn't see any of them.

Arya stark committed a mass genocide against them!

And they need something big and black plunged into them to destroy em? Race war parallels anyone?

It's bad to be white these days.

Technically the Wights are anyone the Walkers have killed.

ALSO, the White Walkers are artificially created ex-humans so you can easily argue they're a metaphor for the dangers of genetic engineering.

You're an idiot and deserve to die with the rest of your "peeps". You fucking p.o.s.

As a white dude myself, I can only say fuck off

I guarantee that if they were called "Black Walkers" there would be outrage about the stereotype ala Jar Jar Binks. But no, cause it's okay to race-hate the white guys and assume they're mindless killing machines just because they're wight.

Lol retard

Wight lives matter!

>itt people who can't read

Oh look, another stereotype. A wight guy in chains like a fucking slave. If this was a black guy there would be outrage. It's just so easy to pick on wighty.

Attached: 8786623215.jpg (1014x1670, 116K)

I was so fucking triggered I forgot the picture.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

You're right op, they might as well have just called them white people and cut out all the hidden messages and insinuations.

>Wight Lives Matter
No they don't, they're undead.

that's racist.

>brown people
Some of us see the bigger picture than skin color racist.

>racist
If anything, that's ableist. If you're gonna accuse me of bigotry, at least be accurate.

Fair skinned, blonde haired blue eyed persons from the north (aryan) are stereotyped, discriminated against and unfairly prevented from travelling south by darker skinned (african) "heroes". Seriously, they're travelling south for a better life. They're the dreamers.

wow, now you are saying white people are disabled. you've sunk to a new low.

Just because I'm a disabled white person I've now sunk to a new low; prolly because my awesome auger can't get me out of bed.