ITT: your good instruments that other idiots that can't play throw off on because they don't cost 5 grand. i'll start

ITT: your good instruments that other idiots that can't play throw off on because they don't cost 5 grand. i'll start

Attached: black_washy_nuno2.jpg (2117x2822, 1.87M)

another

Attached: ssh_washy.jpg (1600x2560, 859K)

another nuno further

Attached: washy3a.jpg (1456x2592, 749K)

these are such fucking underrated guitars

Attached: washy.jpg (576x1024, 80K)

well shit, if no one is going to pay any attention to thread, maybe this will help
>hey look guys, it's walleye retard

Attached: william.jpg (1200x737, 105K)

I've got a fender jaguar. Probably my most expensive guitar.

you can post a pic here, you don't even have to know html or that dumb fucking fake shit board language

drednaught mahogany

Attached: washy_mahoganya.jpg (2117x2822, 1.4M)

Gretsch is the only answer

Attached: RedMistPenguin.jpg (623x518, 126K)

Lots of Gretsches

Attached: crop.jpg (637x564, 121K)

Mavrick
ok, that's all my Washys

Attached: red_mavrick.jpg (1836x3264, 1.41M)

>drednaught

Retarded fuckwit.

i hate those wall eyed fucking weird ass steam punk tremelos

do you have a question for me?

Don't play anymore but used to have a 5 string Tobias Bass. Loved that thing

Eh I like 'em. A slow shallow bend and they hold tuning well

Huh? I just didn't feel like getting up.

>they hold tuning well
that's all that matters

i've got one of these

Attached: charvel.jpg (1440x2391, 1.12M)

What's your favorite op? It's either my deanz, danelectro, or my mustang. It's a hard decision.

my favorite is either the black nuno i posted earlier, or this. both play like a fuckin dream

Attached: strat2.jpg (3264x1836, 914K)

my bc rich les paul
proto is my fav guitar of all time sold all
my gibsons after that one

pics or it didn't happen

my 87 standard

Attached: LESPAULstepped.jpg (3101x1744, 1.82M)

That washburne doe.

it's a motherfucker. i love that guitar. i paid $99 for it. i ended up with 3 nunos in the 100-200 range, then someone figured it out and now i can't find one for under 400

ok only cause its my fav

Attached: 441CCF6A-5742-4C43-88AD-7372AB357716.jpg (1242x2208, 490K)

god, that's beautiful. how does it play?

to me it sounds really raunchy which is what Ive always wanted but could never find the right sound. And thanks man I have the mocking bird slash model which is just a les paul setup on a mocking bird which is perfect as well

my rottie and my ovation salute you

Attached: newguitar.jpg (871x1465, 239K)

whats ur fav guitar? and awesome dog I had on along time ago now I just have my german shepard

I jam on this

Attached: slath.jpg (3024x4032, 1.94M)

My Hagström, Parrot and Laartigiana are all three low/medium priced accordions and I've gotten more than my share of dirty looks and comments on them. I still outplay most of the spoiled assholes with their more expensive ones.
Just last year I won the Swedish National accordion play off with my Hagström.

Attached: dd.jpg (2048x5644, 1.73M)

Attached: 20190430_090947.jpg (2160x2160, 1.24M)

GSD is best dog. my Rott died that year, 2006. i have 2 GSD and a Pattinson terrier now
favorite guitar has to be pulled from the ones i have and play. as i said earlier, my 2 favs are that white strat and the black washburn nuno. 3rd runner up is a basic ibby RG. can't find a pic, must be on my phone

>Hagstrom Victorini

Those are pretty beautiful. I wanted to buy a 3x89 Hagstrom last year but some other dude beat me to it.

all musicians are welcome in my thread. give em hell harry

please, less dick in the next pic, please

I'm afraid mine ain't a real Victorini. It's just a rebranded 4x112 Husdal. But it's still a nice Hagström so I ain't too mad about it.
Thank you friend.

Can't stop playing my 1994 Epi s-310. Mine has a rosewood fingerboard, but the same sunburst scheme to camouflage the plywood construction. The flat radius neck is just awesome.

Attached: 7579.jpg (1500x596, 84K)

i've always prefered a maple fretboard, it's like playing fucking ice

One other great feature is that this guitar has a very loud acoustic sound. I rarely plug it in while playing at home.

Might be just a psycho-acoustic thing, but just the image of maple fretboard makes me reach the tone controls to cut down the treble side.

i've only got one epy, it's an acoustic and it didn't really "tune in" until i had played it for 20 or so hours. suddenly it sounded great.
crap, i guess that pic is on my phone too. fuck me

that's what they're there for dude, use em to your discomfort

>has anyone been so far to make look more like as

ah, here's that RG

Attached: RG.jpg (2560x1600, 856K)

Man, I throw down on my gemeinhardt flute I got 6 years ago. Got it for 80 bucks used. Petty sure it's silver by the way it tarnished, but I'll have to look at the model numbers. Open hole keys. I love it to death.

i played trombone before i played guitar. i was always fascinated by the woodwinds. all those valves and so little time

i can just hear
>death alley driver
in the background

Cheked. It's a lot a fun. Took some getting used to and made my wrists and shoulders hurt for a bit. It's well worth it.
I'm actually fascinated by brass. So few valves or none at all! I bet it takes a lot of breath control.

quite honestly, i barely remember how to play a trombone. i took up guitar when i was 12 and it's been boney's wide ride since then
>it never ends

Bc rich warlock acrylic with rainbow strings

Attached: FF870625-C281-4B63-9FF7-5F6EA2E21894.jpg (1200x1600, 141K)

an actual visible picture that could be seen would make a world of difference

and about the last pic i have to post, because i can't find that pic of the epiphone, is this. i got a cheap 7 string just so i could use it for the rare times i need it and not have to detune. B under E yaknow

Attached: 7.jpg (1836x3264, 1.23M)