>never used a cock ring
>Want to
>Get cock rings with instructions to clean before use
>last sunday
>Dont clean cock ring, too in the moment
>Fuck her with it on
>Notice redness after
>fml.webm
>Freak the fuck out these past several days, red tiny bumps/dots on the head, general redness under foreskin
>Shower earlier, use Old Spice w/ Charcoal Shampoo, get out, notice flakiness, redness, and bumps have become less noticable

I think I have Balanitis, Yea Forums. Maybe because I didnt clean the cock ring and perhaps there were some type of chemical/preservative on it? It was a pack of 3 with different sizes, cheap as fuck, and they were those white clear "gummy" kind. Help pls

Also we fucked raw, but she's on the shot, and Ive never had any issues down there with her, so I doubt that it is something to do with her

Attached: bal.png (332x384, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sowernal.com/2jZA
sowernal.com/2i7e
sowernal.com/2jW6
sowernal.com/2jXP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Balanitis
the first thing that comes up when you search this is a topical cream. Just go buy that. this is an easy fix bud

Also Yea Forums, This isnt my cock, but it looked exactly this this before I showered, and the person in this pic said he just used "canesten cream" and that it was Balanitis

Attached: exam.png (586x704, 924K)

Calm down. The red dots are just burst capillaries.

i remember i had the same issues when i would fap aggresively and didnt wash.
my suggestion is wash and keep ur cock clean and DRY all the time and it will go away in just a few days

sowernal.com/2jZA
sowernal.com/2i7e sowernal.com/2jW6
sowernal.com/2jXP

It's not thrush, but thrush cream will definitely clear that shit up. Used to get it a lot when I was fap loads.

Burst capillaries, are you sure user? Any way I can treat them? I go to US Naval Boot Camp in the later end of May, and I pray to fucking god that my penis looks alright, I dont want any chance to get rejected at the gates of basic training

Where can I get it?

Canesten cream will do it.

Should I use soaps and such or just water? I find that cum is harder to remove with water, but Ive read that I shouldnt be using soap either

Looking for Canesten cream on google, making sure walmart/walgreens sells it because Im not going to wait to get treatment, and I saw "Clotrimazole Cream" Will that work?

Any thrush cream will do, try a drug store, they'll have it.
You shouldn't be soaping up your dick too much, that can mess shit up.

1.Think that the Walmart Pharmacy section would have it?

2.How should I be clean my dick, just warm/hot water?

Relax dude, I've had it myself. It's blantitis, I used clotrimazole cream and washed only with water, blow dry that shit every morning if you're uncircumcised too and drown it in clotrimazole. You'll be sweet.

Also does anyone know id I can be disqualified from the military from joining the US military for this, if it doesnt clear up by the time I show for bootcamp?

Is eligibility for military service contingent on having a smooth benis?

I guess youre right user. Honestly Im just so fucking stressed

Normal

If it looked like the second picture, the post saying its just burst capillaries is correct.

When you are wearing a cock ring, you are trapping all that blood in you dick, then fucking can cause some of the smaller capillaries to break. Nothing to worry about and will clear up in a few days.

You are just freaking out because its something new.

Attached: 5180579195.jpg (934x1360, 79K)

What about the flakiness of the head & foreskin like Ive shown in the first pic? Its hard for me to image that that's a part of burst capillaries

nah ur fine, it happens.. just avoid fuckin or jerkin for a couple days

Ok day 1 nofap initiated