Does anyone else get the feeling that half the drivers on the roads are actors paid to make the world look busier...

Does anyone else get the feeling that half the drivers on the roads are actors paid to make the world look busier? There can't really be that many people with actual shit to do... who's funding all this subterfuge?

Attached: Insanity.jpg (2592x1944, 407K)

Gangstalking isn't real you fucking idiot. You have an untreated mental illness. Get help.

Never thought about this, but you tell the truth, maybe

individuals, you fucking lunatic, you people never fail to amuse me

Do you have a job Op?
I’m guessing you don’t.

this is now a retarded wojak thread bois get em in here

Attached: DqIHdz2WkAABnd2.jpg (638x1000, 61K)

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (550x550, 38K)

I believe that man. Every fucking day theres traffic here where I live and its not even a busy area wtf I hate traffic and it turns a 5 minute drive into a hour long pain in the ass

Attached: 9cc.jpg (683x817, 57K)

yea guy you're right someone's paying people to drive around youre fucking ass because youre that important but you're the only one who has shit to do everyone else is the actor

Attached: 25d288d9beb5b517730d3e40bffe8bd8.jpg (786x675, 73K)

borderline theories are true sometimes, and this is that time

I was hired to walk sidewalks and stinkeye all the traffic in the name of science

see, he know the truth, ez
theory confirmed

Yeah. I think you get it now.

Agreed

most married women just fuck around all day

thanks

I feel this way about money and items to buy/sell. Money makes no fucking sense. How is everyone able to afford things? Always seems like you go from place to place and shit just exists already, and you can trade paper/a plastic card for it all? How does everyone even make their money? Are there even enough jobs out there to make money? Idk.

No, but like i don't know if certain car models are more popular but it's the same vehicles, same paint jobs, drivers all have earpieces in with acting faces on, full method acting.
The world can't be that fucked up that one person needs to drive to one spot and back again.

Attached: IMG_20181018_191310.jpg (2592x1944, 156K)

or
no escape

finally a cool thread

having a job and yes living in the same area you will have the same fucking cars going to and from places regularly, they have the money to hire people to folow you around all the time and never breathe a word to you but cant aford more models of cars what the fuck this has to be a meme im missing

dubs of truth?

it's called having a job

Did you even go to school?

It's like people didn't create shit that they were passionate about, they made it to be sold. Is there any item in the world that isn't bandied about, recycled and perpetually on a delivery truck, does any one thing have a home or is the purpose of money to move matter about so Earth does entropy itself into a frozen block?

Attached: meditating.jpg (2592x1944, 231K)

I think that not open minded people should stay away from this kind of threads.
You need something that you will never have: imagination
Sometimes I think that in the world are more clones than really humans people.
Prove me I am wrong

Yes? Got an A in economics, was the easiest shit ever. I'm talking physically, not conceptually. So you make such an hour because "the market dictates it"? What does that even mean?

That place where people pretended to teach you that certain taste buds taste different tastes, that jesus rode dinosaurs, where they flourided my mouth and measured my height on a wall to turn into HQ? That place almost brainwashed me and it sounds like they got you.

How do I go about getting paid for this? I would love to do it.

money is fundamentally a social construct we just fucking pretend its real because we found out oh i dont know, 3000 FUCKING YEARS AGO ITS EASIER TO CARRY COINS THAN A FUCKING COW his is basic knowledge

Attached: 220px-Samhydetedtalk2070_(cropped).png (220x294, 88K)

It's probably a cushy, retirement gig you have to climb a corporate ladder to qualify for. After years of being a faux- pedestrian, you get upgraded to the sweet, gravy gig with AC

Attached: rough draft.jpg (960x960, 240K)

jesus fucking christ
>yea i went to school
>got an A in economics with my 2 mil IQ
>whats supply/demand tho?

SOMEONE JUST TELL ME THIS IS ALL FUCKING BAIT SO I CAN LEAVE KNOWING THIS IS ALL FAKE

It's to carry a cow, you just start lifting it above your head as a newborn calf, and as it grows, your lifting muscles grow than you can pay for everything in cow. Duh

Attached: mildly.jpg (2592x1944, 149K)

Sounds like something a driver shill would post on mobile Yea Forums at a red light to obfuscate the truth. My eyes are open.

im fucking busted

Attached: hasidic-driver.jpg (195x165, 14K)

Prove me right, if you have any actual evidence for it that is credible then I will listen. As a scientist I have to have an open mind bit this shit is straight bonkers. I bet you believe in a flat Earth too.

No, i don't believe in the flat earth.
Instinct sometimes goes beyond evidence

It's a hollow Earth because earthquakes have been proven to just be traffic under the mantle. I bet there's doubters just like you inside Earth-2 that question the nature of their oblique egg existence with their mini-star at the center.

Truck driver here

Actors couldnt possibly act as fucking stupid as u useless faggot fucking 4 wheelers.

Remember ththat half of america is demorats and retard libcucks.

They aint got shit to do.

Thats whwhy they drive around with a fake back injury and fuckoff all day with YOUR paycheck

See, one verification from someone who knows the roads and can peer into sunroofs catching masturbators and scripts full of liberal agendas. This guy is throwing trucker bombs of truth and occasionally full of orange urine.

Attached: Hydra's Best.jpg (480x306, 26K)

Another schizo thread

Attached: mE9A9ABp.jpg (437x563, 38K)

Bet the Forces That Be make you drive-act on Sundays even though your precious GoyBible says you cant operate machinery because mistranslated scripture. When will the Jews finally get a piece of the pie?

Attached: fat stacks.jpg (1080x1040, 172K)

>who’s funding all this subterfuge?
Employers, OP. They pay people for a service and those people (employees) drive to work as a side effect.

you are dabbling in the right direction. now replace actors with interdimensional entitites and everything starts to make sense.

Says the Ukrainian opsec shitposter burying the truth and posting pics of Denzel Washington to stir up anti-white sentiment. Save me Mueller

Just think, for all you cucks out there, this is the guy fapping to your girl's pics. How do you feel about that?

I wouldn't dare jostle the appendage they put the implant in as a listening post, it's in a protective, aluminium cocoon with a catheter that dumps all my urine into my ass to rehydrate so i don't have to drink the mind control water you cattle love so much. Imagine not being this woke, jiminy crickets

Oh wait i forgot i live near the intersection of 17 highways. Nevermind, case closed

Attached: relax time.jpg (2592x1944, 492K)

Oh wait i forgot i live illegally on a film lot for car commercials, my bad.

Oh wait i forgot im Jamie Madrox and all my dupes have normal lives.

Oh wait, this is a Yea Forums post from a parallel universe where everyone is always driving or they explode. Sorry for stoking false hysteria.