Brother just bought a new house in Mildura Aus and he is renovating it...

Brother just bought a new house in Mildura Aus and he is renovating it. He pulled up the carpet and found a locked safe that’s in reinforced concrete in the floor. The previous owner is now deceased and has owned the estate since 1992. Any ideas how to open this thing lads

Attached: 1A0EC9E7-E5F5-4B60-AAE5-C69CD62B92F3.jpg (3632x2720, 766K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P14iJUWgK2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It had a steel plate weight about 20-30 kgs on top of the safe

Attached: 2F5B3D36-7ABB-4B97-B3E8-C26449CD0C89.jpg (3640x2730, 742K)

yell at it

What’s in it?

Get ahold of a SAVTA member.

We can’t get in lol

Timestamp or not real

The thermal drill is in the pickup behind the bank.

Fellow Ausfag, interesting. Idk try a guide like this youtube.com/watch?v=P14iJUWgK2Y

call a local locksmith bro

This.

I’m in a different state to him but here is his first msg when he found it

Attached: 82E2231E-2DE1-45A1-BC9E-91E7D4DD3DBF.jpg (750x1334, 129K)

You'll need:
1)angle grinder with ~200mm disc(for metal of course)
2)crowbar & hammer
3)welding machine

There is no metal place in world you can't get in, with such set.

The problem is Aus faghere we have heaps cucked gunlaws so if there’s a hand gun in there or something and someone like a lock smith opens it we will have to hand it in

Easy solve. Tell him to time stamp and send. Given its only like 10pm in mildura, this shouldn't be an issue.

Soz he’s sleepy boi

Attached: 04CF57D9-55A6-4967-95C5-1D9FB5F15CE6.jpg (750x1334, 150K)

I want to know what's in it badly now
k guys let's get a poll going:
safe contains:
>A. Gun
>B. CP
>C. Boring Documents
>D. Miney

Don't open it with the locksmith? Like have them unlock it then pay them and have them leave before you actually open it.
If it was a million dollars would you want them to see? Or a pile or gold? You want locals to know what you found in fucking Mildura?? Ass end of no where mate people could very easily disappear North of there.

so hand it in, it's not like you can do anything with the gun anyways, you can't sell it and unless you're looking to have a burner to kill someone, you don't need a burner gun. which might still be registered to your brothers house so they might catch you anyways.

Just cut it open desu.

stupid logic
keep the fucking gun for a shit hits the fan type situation

b or d
i assume d was supposed to be "Money"

Yeah fuck handing it in

Buy a stethoscope and go old fashioned.
If the gears are worn at all, you'll hear a louder tick when you hit the right numbers.

Two rounds to the right then listen, when you hear the tick, one full round to the left then listen, when you hear the tick, go back right but listen immediately.

That's if it's a 3 number combo.
It might be 4 though to you'd have to start with 3 rounds, listen, 2 rounds etc.

Shouldn't take more than an hour or 2 as long as it isn't a special order bank safe

Screen capped this and sent it to him, thanks user.

I’m assuming it’s guns Aus had a buy back program in the 90s

Hoping to see whats in before thread goes 404. Any other way hoe we can follow progress? Im way too curious for this shit

If you are lucky the lock in this safe is as shitty as mine and doesn't let you change the numbers. Try the default 10-20-30-(40). Look up how to turn the knob.

>I’m assuming it’s guns Aus had a buy back program in the 90s
If he opens it tell him not to send a pic. Sell them illegally for that sweet $$$. Or hold on to them.

Tell him to unlock it but not to open it.
He can’t report what he didn’t see.
Throw a nice tip in for him too!

Hopefully you find some cool stuff. If not at least you have a cool safe.

No way we will get into it tonight. I’ll post the thread again when we start trying to open it and update anons

Guns are for fags anyway, mate. Real men carry a knife. Call a locksmith and let us know the outcome

Attached: scott_boom_boom_carr.jpg (905x840, 83K)

chances are low for it being a gun but given that it's buried in concrete and concealed you never know
my bet is it's just money/documents or some CP stash

Post the same pic user if you do another thread so I can find it

Guns are for fags? LMAO... Yea, okay slave.

this!

Likely this.

If you’re really worried about the property being turned over, see if you can get a locksmith to do the job under the table. Still legal if it’s just a transaction between two people. Shit. You could even agree that the job is to unlock, not open.

sorry to shit on the excitement but is probably empty... safes generally get left in properties due to being heavy and difficult to move...

Could be a fucking bomb OP. Have y'all thought of that? A well placed booby trap for when that man's enemies try and find his 'hidden safe'. His real hidden safe is elsewhere, better hidden.

Cease all attempts to open it! Put the steel plate back and and weld it shut.

Checked. Waiting for the 8111

This. Have you checked jewtube? There's a guide on how to do anything on jewtube.

Time stamp it or fake

Are you fucking stupid? You'll go to court for "theft" and the locksmith will claim he knows who owns it.

Don't bring anyone in on it you fucking retard. What if it has a million dollars in it?

OP, just gently try to pry it open with a hydraulic lever. Don't use explosives. Assume money or ammunition are inside.

If it's property abandoned in a property you purchased or isn't theft. At least not in the states. Everything must behind after closing is transferred along with the house.

Right but if you start bringing strangers into it, they'll claim they know a customer from "many years back who it might belong to".

Don't take the risk with some faggot locksmith. Open it yourself.

No ideas on safe opening BUT I do know one thing that might help you:

a "carbide masonry drill bit" will go through fucking anything.

I had a large granite boulder that was sticking up in my gravel driveway that was driving me nuts. Boulder was far too big to totally excavate and move. Mason working next door told me to go buy a carbide masonry drill and a big fucking electric drill, drill a bunch of holes in it, then put water in there the next time it froze outside (Maine) and it would crack. Worked like a charm. Could not believe a drill could go right into fucking granite like that.

So maybe get one of those drill bits and a big fuckass drill and go to town on that thing. It would go through steel and any concrete liner like nothing in 20m or so.

And? I don't know the laws is aussiland, but here in the states they'd have no claim on it. The house was sold, the contents of the safe was sold along with it. That's the law. Is the owners responsibility to remove their property before closing, and if it belonged to someone else, they left it in a property for sale.

Truth. You may lose some wealth.

Or you may be explaining to a judge how 'it was there when i bought the place honest, its not mine and i just forgot the combo' When inside is guns, CP, or something darker.

Exactly.

Keep your mouth shut OP, unless you want to appear in court, or lose whatever valuables are inside.

Use your head. Aus laws are the WORST IN THE WORLD by far. They don't need to make sense to absolutely screw you over.

the nuclear option would be an oxy-fuel cutting torch. those fuckers can go through anything, because steel stops to be a barrier when it's a fluid. (pic related)
however - the chances that this destroys whatever might be inside is fairly high. you'd be sorry for the rest of your life to have burned a million dollars by dripping molten steel on it

I really advise against the hydraulic lever suggestion. that's a sure way to get killed by a snapped bolt or hinge thats flying at the speed of sound towards your face

cutting it open is not really advisable either. it's a lot of hard work you don't want to have. solid safes are a bitch to cut.

so - the only useful solutions would be to use the actual lock (either picking it or going through all combinations if you have to)

take a look at safe cracking youtube videos

Attached: 1024px-Cutting_torch.jpg (1024x1536, 273K)

unless its something potentially stolen or antique and of public interest. then they had to report it to the authorities to get it checked

Your brother has all the time in the world to grind/cut it open. Take your time.

Something that might forever taint your families' reputation, true or not. Or maybe some stolen papist relic, then you'd have those grubby priests after you too.

Attached: 36735735783568358.jpg (1500x1000, 96K)

Sound reasoning, but the previous owner is deceased so there's a chance it's not empty if nobody else knew about it.

What if someone put it there and he didn't even know about it? Perfect place to stash some shit, right under a senile old man.

Look everyone, we found the feg that’s afraid of guns.

Muad'dib?

Fucking idiot, just use magnets and rainbows.

Just get a hundred cut off discs and an angle grinder and work on it an hour or two a day and you will get in there eventually it's no big deal

What are u gonna do with a "welding machine"?

>being this cucked

www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8op2pfbDBI

This.
It's not going to grow legs and walk off.

>Don't take the risk with some faggot locksmith. Open it yourself.
Right: I'd not use an expert either. I'm getting quite good at doing my own fillings with an 18V drill and some tungsten carbide bits. The Polyfilla doesn't seem to last, though

THET'S NOT A NOIF

THIS IS A NOIF

Attached: mb.jpg (233x216, 5K)

Have a locksmith unlock it and not look inside? How hard is that?

what if they open it and there's a miniature black hole inside.

then what.

Well, then for some reason that black hole is stable, so we could probably harness any energy it can give and solve all world problems.

that, or the locksmith murders OP and steals it for himself.