Feminism is the new Inquisition

Feminism is the new Inquisition

Attached: priests-feminists.jpg (392x339, 25K)

you will be assimilated

Attached: 0121_womens-march04.jpg (1700x1133, 376K)

feminism is the new propaganda, cult trend
it'll die out pretty soon

Fuck man, I'll shoot both those freaks.

Modern feminism is just a shitty movement from social media !
Were twisted ppl can talk freely !

I hate it when the culture of an office expects female employees to wear fucking high heels, makeup, and skirts in the workplace.
Women should dress like men and they'll be treated better.

only difference is a priest will ruin your life in the sense you could easily go to another church or not still live your life

the feminist will completely ruin your life in every aspect from working to death threats for not calling it a zer

The one on the right stopped being a feminist, grew her hair out and is trying to live a normal life now instead of being a fuckwit
>google "die cis scum"

This is a common trumptard tactic: take the most extreme example you can find, then behave as if it were the norm.

*YAWN*

Attached: newspaper.jpg (695x578, 55K)

LOL at these stupid hoes.

I was rejected 18-20 then I got a job.
Now at almost 30 with a 2018 car, no debt, my own rental and cash in the bank I think I'm doing ok.
100% of the bitches who rejected me have asked me out- I tell them to fuck off or I'm busy depending on how they rejected me in the first place.

Go MGTOW/ get foreign woman, let these stupid whores suffer their actions.

Its because of people like you that skirts were eliminated from the new MIB movie coming out. Thanks a lot asshole.

Women's Suffrage was a mistake.

The Trumpkins are fighting an imaginary enemy. They're not just behaving that way, they believe it.

Did certain people come to an epiphany all of a sudden, or..
Feminism/ regressive identity politics = religion sure has become a somehow new realization or narrative or both the last couple days online, it seems.
I mean they're not wrong..

This. Now western civilization has become so fucked the men refuse to band together and put women back where they belong which is anywhere men AREN'T trying to get things done. Men are for work, women are for play. The Muslims and amish will inherit the world with all the babies they make

Attached: 1556021818977.jpg (564x541, 70K)

no it wasnt. There wers considerable disadvantages for women. Its good that we fixed this.

Anyway theres a lot of crazy feminist bitches - but only deranged and incels listen to them.

I've always been egalitarian, but now I'm thinking maybe there's a reason all those successful medieval and ancient societies put men first. Anything that put women first essentially either destroyed themselves, or was outcompeted by more patriarchal civilizations.

I don't think the west is going to last very long, but at least I'll be dead when that happens.

and incels are the new muslims

What now?

Women were to submit to men and after getting voting rights, they lost all respect for men and now submit to their bosses. Your a fucking cuck.

Attached: 1555116544301.jpg (1024x1024, 212K)

We're living in a period of reformation. Where have they honestly kicked out any priests? Preiests are just becoming more aware of the world and changing themselves for the better. Feminism has a lot more nuance than I believe you're giving it credit for.

Attached: 6602254432.jpg (2112x1614, 142K)

These are the types of imbeciles who built the USSR

>kicked the priests out
At least the feminists are raping all the little boys

Attached: 59363778_2284182101638459_2862236089467273216_n.jpg (500x384, 33K)

>feminists are raping
Oops! Meant to say the feminists AREN'T raping all the little boys!

Why aint there more feminist archives like fappening feminist edition?

That isn't true, you just gotta look at how the brain-lets freak out over Hillary wearing paint suits to see that.