Grandma senile

>grandma senile
>uncle owns dads house
>dad lived there 20+ years
>uncle tells 75 year old dad to take care of senile grandma or takes away house.
is there any recourse?

Attached: 124123.jpg (1300x960, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/legaladvice
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, buy the house off your uncle or else stop being a little bitch because your uncle can do what the fuck he wants with his house.

does it mater that he owns the house but never paid for it? It was because of credit shenanigans before i was born. My grandpa paid for it, uncle only owns it by name.

Doesn't really change much. He owns it in the eyes of the law. Honestly it just seems like a shitty situation you, your uncle and your dad will have to figure out peaceably.

Uncle has all the cards unless you want to get real nasty.

i do but my dad doesnt, i wouldnt mind taking care of her if she wasnt an evil witch my whole life, but now she is senile and shitting on the floor every day and slapping my dads wife when she tries to clean her shit. It's a wee bit frustrating.

Try reddit.com/r/legaladvice

and lots of screaming for no reason, just out of nowhere just starts screaming and screaming

Oh and she doesnt speak english. :(

Alternatively gun them down

any possibility you can trick her into giving you gummers?

she still has 1 or 2 teeth, she will def bite it off.
Im inching towads this more every day

Say you take care of her, but the house gets written over to you as it should have been. Then take care of her because dont be a dick.

Why does your dad not have his own place to live?

We are taking good care of her, my uncle is a piece of shit and was taking horrible care of her, she could barely move when she came over to the house, but now she is eating properly and getting relatively well taken care of and can move around and steal everything in the house and horde it in a corner and start screaming if you try to get it back. But IMO she needs proper medical care and medication or something. Im no doctor but this bitch screaming constantly and is clearly in pain but freaks out if you do literally anything. Theres gotta be some medical shit to do. idk.

My grandpa bought the house for him when my my died when i was a wee lad, but he had bad credit so they used my uncles name is the jist of my understanding.

when my mommy died*

Kill them all. End the misery.

>r him when my my died when i was a wee lad, but he had b
If grandpa bought the house, who has been making payments on the house?

me and my dad, last few years I paid the taxes on it. but every year before that he did.

oh and grandpa died lik 10 years ago

>making payments on a house you do not own

being this retarded.

Can your uncle afford to make payments on the house? If your dad stopped making payments on the house, what would happen?

I feel bad cause yesterday I started going apeshit telling my dad I was gonna resort to violence against my uncle but all im doing is making my dad feel worse. Now im feeling worse and my mind is breaking more by the day.

I am a sad. I tried talking calmly to my uncle but he is a freak and wont relent on anything, the idea of a nursing home is like blasphemy to him and anything I say makes shit worse.

idk the gubmint takes it? I never not paid taxes, so I assume the irs man will assrape us and kick my dad out on the street? This is in Florida if it matters. Im a retards so I dont know my bird law.

Wait...is the house fully paid for and the only thing that needs to be paid for is taxes? I thought there was a mortgage on the place and they're using your uncle's credit to make payments...

Ya its fully paid for a long time ago. Just taxes.

Your dad is over a barrel at this point. What is the house worth?

idk maybe 150kl, he def cant afford that.

Then your dad needs to draft an agreement with your uncle to transfer the title into your dad's name. Since your uncle has the cards for the house and your dad has the cards in his hand for taking care of the witch, an agreement should be possible.

your dad agrees to take care of the witch to the best of his ability in lieu of sending her to a convalescent home, in exchange the uncle agrees to transfer the title of the house to your dad. A lawyer should be able to quickly draft up some sort of agreement.

Otherwise here is the alternative: Your dad extricates himself from the situation by leaving the house and the witch, your uncle sells the house to pay for the convalescent home for the witch.

To do anything but the first two options will guarantee leave your dad fucked in the end when the uncle sells the house out from under him and your dad will have done all the work to care for the witch without compensation.

What im most worried about is my dads wife saying fuck it and leaving him. At that point my dad is dead. He will be a broken man. She is like the nicest person ever but I dont think she will be able to keep living like this.

Thanks for the advice user.

OH and get this shit, let me bitch a bit more, this was all supposed to be a temporary thing. My uncle asked my dad to take care of her for a few weeks while his house (My old house before my mom died when i was like 4 years old) was being renovated. But then he kept changing the timeline. Now it's permanent.

Some real advice there, I'm impressed

Talk to a lawyer. There likely are many things you can do, but not without help.

any advice on what kind of lawyer? Elder law, real estate, or some civil lawyer? I dont want to get saul goodmaned and pay for a lawyer thats bullshitting me. Idk wtf im doing. My dad is being a bitch and basically accepting it, but i cant let him go out like this.

Everything is temporary permanent...story of my life. now that it has become effectively permanent, the situation needs to be addressed before the senile lady dies. As long as she is alive and not in hospice, an agreement can be worked out.

Google. Some free consultations can be had. Look up reviews, hourly rates, etc. Find some lawyers and have them on the backburner while your dad drafts up an unofficial agreement with your uncle. When it's ready to be signed, then present it to a lawyer and have them look over it. Everybody needs to be on the same page so this doesn't wind up in court when she eventually dies.

thanks buddies

Put her in a home. She'll be taken care of. Bam. Next problem?

I gotta go now I said Id cut the grass for my dad today then i gotta do my own shit. If anyone posts more advice thank you in advance,

Dad cant afford it, my job is shit, my uncle said thats unacceptable. And if you want to "kick her out" then he will kick my dad out.

Have a home health professional come by to help her

Seriously, post here. /r/legaladvice is a really useful forum.

fire will fix the house problem... having to many houses is not good for the environment...