Hmm

Hmm.

Attached: Pegging.jpg (640x640, 29K)

Pegging is something that I don't like
So it's also something that nobody should like because of that

>Cosmo
of fucking course

also what is with mr crab hands

I love pegging! Getting fucked LIKE a girl, BY a girl! It's the best thing for my butt!

Woah the sex magazine aimed at women is talking about sex stuff aimed towards women you really cracked the code there, shit for brains

It's not a conspiracy accusation its a smh moment because they are notoriously bad at sexual ideas.

You would faggot. Its always guys that like it not girls

that really doesn't change my thing about you pointing out the obvious and getting fed up with it

I'm making fun of it faggot why are you so defensive? You aren't going to find a woman to assfuck you anyway so bite the pillow and ask a dude.

gay shit

Homo shit
>better when faggots do this then if they get fucked by another faggot

Hmmmmmm

>sax with a woman
>-gay
pick one
>but taking it in the but is gay
as long if it's not an acutal man fucking you, it's not gay

>Doing something that feels good with a person of the opposite sex is gay

Are blow jobs gay because gay people do that too?

my gf used to peg me, but she knew that i liked being submissive. she definitely wore the pants. I miss her bros ;__;

She was perfect. She would peg and dom me until she was leaking from in between her legs, then I would spill cum inside of her

she fucks me, I fuck her

every love after her has been a lesser version of itself.

Attached: IMAG1415.jpg (1512x2688, 743K)

My gf pegs me and when I’m gonna cum rolls my legs over my head and shoots my own load over my face. I hate it but she loves making me feel humiliated so I let it happen.

Attached: 1538342160287.png (260x300, 5K)

Imagine being such a white loser that everything is somebody else's fault

hmmmmm

Attached: sCcffdX.gif (425x239, 1.92M)

Attached: E074965.jpg (627x800, 226K)

We tried pegging once on a kind of spur of the moment thing. I loved it, but lets just say it was a shitty experience and I dont think she wants to repeat it.