Arguably the greatest Final Fantasy

>Arguably the greatest Final Fantasy
>Best storyline, Side Quest, cast, ability system, Battle theme.
>Visually stunning, taking place in a medieval times, like a actual FANTASY game.
>Main protagonist isnt a edgy cross dressing femboy.
>Cloud travels with 3 different female characters and is to beta to do anything about it when all 3 clearly show interest.
>Zidane being the alpha male he is literally slaps Dagger's ass.
>Is literally plowing Dagger's fuckbox by the end of the game.

I am 100% convinced that Final Fantasy IX was the true masterpiece of the Playstation Era, and is never recognized as such because beta boomers are so far stuck of Final Fantasy VII's mediocrity.

Attached: final-fantasy-ix-hd-wallpapers-33109-6526082.jpg (1024x768, 142K)

Is it me or are all the Final Fantasy games shit and it's just the music that's good?

>Final Fantasy VII's mediocre
While true, tactics was also on ps1 and easily twice the game 9 could ever hope to be.
There were also the rereleases on anthologies and chronicals that were among the best rpgs of all time.

Just keeping it in the ff house, those are better than 9. (Which yes, is better than 7, which itself is at least better than 8)

Character design let 9 down a lot, very solid other than that.

Yep, IX is my favorite. Also 13 and its first sequel are massively underrated

Wtf is that kid next to maid boo wearing?

Its art direction was lacking. But concept and design were pretty okay. Much of it still coming from amano

Lol Yea Forums

Talk about literally any subject and everybody is accusing the other of being cucks, faggots, and niggers.

Talk about faggy, girly Japanese video games and everybody suddenly relates.

Queers

Attached: 9c8qz09umqu21.jpg (576x768, 51K)

Who else was Zidane gonna try and fuck? Eiko is like 9, and im pretty sure Quina Quen's gender is still up for debate.

Coulda stolen Beatrix from Steiner lol

Worst where 8 and 15

9 was rushed, battle is lacking, no reason for the danm ATB gauge since is just there, no actual influence on turns, and some characters lack a proper bg

I disagree OP.

IX is the only FF game i know of with virtually useless party members.

There is literally no reason to use Quina, Amarant or Dagger. I only say Dagger because they made the stupid decision to make her silence herself in the Mid game.

Nobody cares here about your kiddy games made one by one, spitted without any effort. Fuck off

Attached: 1555079732772.jpg (720x724, 29K)

VII for lyfe.
X had the best combat system, but besides the music literally everything else is fucking annoying.

Didn't even talk about the card game part of the game aka the best part

Well fuck off back to your trap thread you little closet homo.

>Triple Triad > Tetra Master

Playing the Steam versiob with all the boosters on.

Dont feel bad. Seems like an incredibly slow and tedious FF.

>Best final fantasy...
Faggot.

Attached: tumblr_omgletNFa71sq41kno1_500.gif (500x433, 111K)

Quina can kill Grand Dragons before you fight Gizamaluke. Also, why you no like frogs?

Attached: 1546720113249.jpg (400x400, 22K)

I need to cum inside Zidane

I hope you're not white since you're talking like a fucking immigrant

one of the only reason's people dislike vii because of its popularity, when the game was released NOT ONE person was complaining in the scope of how they do today

I fucking love this game!! I havent played anything as much as this gem besides maybe skyrim. Even have it on my android now with ps emu

FFV was hot shit too. Played a whole weekend like non stop on one single playstation disk jesus that game had lenght and depth

7 and 9 were both masterpieces, you don't need to compare the two of them

8 was shit because of level scaling but had otherwise decent world, characters, story, music. I don't know why SE randomly had level scaling in 8 and then removed it again by 9. They were right to remove it in 9 but why did they even introduce it? It's an RPG, I want to grind to fuck shit up not have everything in the world level up along with me lmao.

Could've backstabbed dagger and turned her back into her mother, in exchange for the queen's hand in marriage, making him the Regent Prince of Alexandria

Attached: brahne.jpg (562x369, 53K)

Attached: 126096274358.jpg (600x800, 165K)

rolling

I thought the level scaling was a cool idea. That way, monsters like T-Rexaurs and Malboros always posed a challenge. And it kept them from getting lazy with monster designs. Like "Oh. You want something harder? Well here's the same thing you fought before, only palette-swapped."

Also there are certain monsters with fixed levels that you need to level up for. Like Omega Weapon.

KEFKA!!!

7 had the right idea with monsters posing a challenge (some of the late/ end game bosses in high level areas, and weapons) 9 did this well too.

Everything was challenging in 8 for the entire game and it was actually counter productive to grind.

I just liked the rewarding feeling of grinding to own everything

My nigga

power of the first post scares me sometime

9 is garbage and for gay furries

i liked ffxi

9 is a great game for sure, but i dont think anything will ever come close to VII.

also youve got crisis core, dirge of cerberus, advent children, etc which just build on an already super great story.

the materia system in ffvii is so good.

i just bought it for the switch last week and im going for the perfect save file. i put in a shit ton of hours and im leveling materia right now in the northern crater

Attached: 634fc7589ecb8b3229528763c2a246a1--cowboy-hats-cowboys.jpg (236x236, 8K)

Bro that game was my childhood. Had it all funny moments, heartbreaking scenes, etx

anyone ever catch that Vivi's number is 66? it's not technically correct in roman numerals but I always thought that was a little wink by the developers

should i buy the x x2 remaster
or ff ix
or ff xii zodiac age

cant decide. only one ive never played before is ff xii

This game gave me an obsession with this Irish rat woman. 10/10 Trance.

Attached: freya_crescent_by_schultzee-d57vy1j.jpg (762x1048, 116K)

I'd buy 12, but I have the others on my Vita and that's a nice way to play some FF.

I agree with you. FFIX is my favorite but nearly all the things you listed are highly subjective and not perceived facts like the way you implied them to be.

yeah all these final fantasy games released on nintendo switch which i play a lot on my down time at work. ill probably get all of them eventually lol

VI > VII > Tactics > VIII

XIII probably the worst.

Attached: 1555734106680.jpg (1024x792, 187K)

Best final fantasy is tactics, pleb.

Attached: FinalFantasyTactics.jpg (1024x568, 174K)

I'd put 6, and 7 after tactics.

Yeah 9 is better than 12.

It feels like I made this thread, best fucking game ever.

>not wanting to fuck cross dressing cloud

Attached: d35vdc2-8937f1b2-d6dc-4995-a435-f94692bca803.jpg (3504x2336, 948K)

Don always picked cloud for me.

yeah theres a hidden point system for how he chooses so if you got most the items he'll pick you. i think the hardest hidden point system in that game to manipulate is the Golden Saucer date choosing. its kinda complicated to go on a date with Barrett, but equally as complicated to piss off barrett, tifa, and aeris enough to get yuffie to go on a date with you

(yuffie kisses you if you get it with her)