You got nothing to grab onto, nothing to suckle on, nothing to bury your face in, nothing to put your dick in between...

You got nothing to grab onto, nothing to suckle on, nothing to bury your face in, nothing to put your dick in between, so I must ask Flatfags, just what is the appeal?

Attached: 7.jpg (271x397, 21K)

bump

you forgot the s

Go on

Post more

because it's often preferable to have a living, breathing warm human body to stick your dick into that the usual jerking off.

and because sometimes you just really like a girl and what she looks like doesn't matter.

and sometimes you're super horny and/or drunk and really want to bust a nut in someone and at that point "doesn't matter, had sex."

I'm a breast man. I love perfect titties. However, my last two girlfriends were super flat chested. Don't know how it happened, but it didn't bother me in the least. Variety is the spice of life. If a chick is cool, she doesn't need tits. A great ass and looking hot fucking you doggy style is way more important in the long run.

>incel
You're supposed to put your dick between her legs. There's a hole there.

because why naht

It's gay without being gay

Its for faggots in denial
/thread

Attached: virus.jpg (184x184, 12K)

The appeal is that they are still erogenous zones that boosts sexual pleasure.

That being said I prefer bigger tits, too. No man in his right mind wouldn't. The difference is that it's not a deal-breaker for me if they are small(er) for I'm a hip & ass-man.

Grabbing on a curvy hip always puts me diamond.

Attached: dcbjvqe-796c386b-6998-4755-88af-1f4a9d9c9b2d.png (674x960, 613K)

This user speaks truth.

I love skinny bitches with flat tiddies. It doesn't matter because I'm fucking them face down, and I don't want to see saggy ones when they come up to suck it.

Because skinny women look younger, fitter, stronger, healthier, and better breeding stock all round. In particular, small tits are a sign they're not pregnant, and therefore available for breeding.

You titcow fanbois really want to be nursed rather than breed. You yearn for mommy to suckle you and make you feel safe. It's pathetic in a grown adult t.b.h.

Bigger breasts are a sign that a woman is of breeding age, would you have your children feed from small nubs? You are a retarded pedo.

Tits grow during pregnancy you retard. A woman with big tits is more likely to have children already.

When you hug them you are closer to their heart.

You can still pee on them, faggot

Never seen a flat-tittie with less than 8.5/10 ass

>look younger
it's this and anyone denying it is just trying to hide the fact that they're sexually attracted to underage girls
kek

its for pedos

Tits do grow during pregnancy. They also shrink once breatfeeding is over. My wife bitched about it every time. It's actually one of the reasons we decided not to have a 7th. After our first kid she was a DD, she shrunk to a C following the 2nd, 3rd kid D, 4th kid C, 5th kid DD, 6th kid E

She HATES shopping for bras (well, to be fair she kinda hates shopping in general but bra shopping really pisses her off) and everytime she got knocked up she'd need like 3 sizes with at least 2 of them being nursing bras, then she'd have to get another bra once nursing was done. I can see where it would get annoying fast. What's weird is that at the same time she'll buy literally 50 pairs of fucking shoes and not see any problem with that. I have a whole fucking room filled with her shoes and she won't let me fucking throw them away

has a pussy. I'm willing to pound,
bonus if can help on housechores

Reminds me of my wife. So hotttt

>798599548
im an ass man, to be honest i dont even like big tits and i like flat girls as well, so all good tho i still like titjobs and here its impossible

Gay