Small / flat chest

small / flat chest
18+ only, biological female only

Attached: 9772283417a244a3973d74c0bcc8f570.jpg (993x1280, 287K)

Idiot, women who transition to men are biologically female. You want anatomically female.

point is no traps and trannies and other degeneracy

>inverts penis into vagina
>mods penis head into clitoral hood
we anatomical nao

You dumb fucking transnigger retard, they aren't biologically female. We don't have the commercially available technology for that. They just get their dick cut up and inverted, and have a wound they have to shove a fucking rod into until they die

Attached: 1537300146807.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

Ok let me explain something very simple to you dense motherfuckers. Biology is genetics yes? Genetics being the set of chromosomes that determine who and what you are including sex. Your sex is biological. If you are born a biological male your sex chromosomes are xy. If you then cut off your penis and get a vagina your chromosomes are xy still. You are still biologically a man. The only transnigger retards in this thread are you two who were so eager to jump onto the anti trans train that you actually had no fucking idea what you were arguing about. I know it's summer but God fucking damn could you at least try to make the feeble remains of your last two brain cells cooperate in something resembling a thought??

more of this idc if she has a dick or not

Go shoot that bullet deep into your brain, you abhorrent inhumane creature. It's the end fit for your kind.

>

Attached: eYpoONi.jpg (493x616, 33K)

Lmao this legit isnt a trans girl. Shes legit a biological woman who's flat as fuuuck. She posts on Twitter and tblr

You're arguing that a man who cuts off his penis and replaces it with a vagina is a biological female. That is actually so beyond my comprehension that I'm just going to become Christian and pray for someone more patient than me to explain to you why that is so absolutely wrong.

No.he said a female, that transitions to male, by cutting off her tits and getting a tube of thigh flesh stapled to her clit is still biologically female. Work on your reading comprehension.

Why are you telling OP that? He didn't say it was a transgirl you rucking spastic.

What's her @ ?

Tie a noose around your neck and make it your new @

Bump

I need more flat girls

Who likes puffy nips?

Attached: 1556205336960.jpg (1536x2048, 1.15M)

You will convince many minds with such a vitriolic post.

So you're saying they change their chromosomes?

Just post some little teen titties

Post more teen titties

Attached: 1556205736461.jpg (498x768, 179K)

MODS MODS MOOOOODS

Kek. Why do you hate liberty?

show peen

Attached: 220px-03-BICcristal2008-03-26.jpg (220x147, 4K)

Love em

would love to see more

No...? Different user, are you braindead dude? He literally said, and I quote, "get their dick cut up and inverted, and have a wound they have to shove a fucking rod into until they die".
Last I checked, that's not how a female transitioned to a male.

Attached: AJKHfgVxwuYLFKGVQW d'koi nh WA;'OCUHaw dqgo6gfybqwDUYIG.jpg (610x541, 32K)

Not this fucker again. Get b&

you are the retards. he said ftm, not mtf.

oof my girls literally this. fucking diamonds. such a horny cunt too. fuck big tits, u cunts are retards and got memed cause ur dumb fucks

Is it like having an earring, where you can't let the whole heal shut? Thank fucking god I'm not trans.

Attached: 136590257861.jpg (776x1296, 370K)

who gives a fuck you candyass feminine cock sucking faggot, go take your tranny debates to tumblr where people actually give a shit