youtube.com/watch?v=aSZI6sYgXCA
youtube.com/watch?v=JVmjLGxFJAw
youtube.com/watch?v=SG-AGY1KFMg
youtu.be/v2_piDOgMds
youtube.com/watch?v=WZwRy-yaiA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Posting in an epic thread.

introduodenumienento!!!

I wanted to do a critical analysis of one of the most underrated s4s memes, "Introducing" .
Why is it underrated? There is so much here to discuss, but let's go through the basics.

1. The Title:
The name of this meme is "Introducing" . This serves two purposes. On the surface, it suggests that the meme is being presented as something new.
The second purpose of the title is meta. Because the title of the meme itself is "Introducing", we are constantly subjected to an introduction every time it is posted. Yet with repetition, we are left wondering, "Have we been introduced yet? What is this asshole waiting for? Is THIS the meme that is being introduced?" But the meta part here is that the title is a satire of the way in which people present their new memes. It is as if, by saying that we "introduce" memes, we are thus showing them off, or something along those lines. But memes are special because of their repetition, and no one really remembers where they begin. Something memorable doesn't need a fancy introduction, it merely needs to be served straight up, over and over again like we're dogs waiting for our lamb and beef. The "Introducing" meme makes this point clear, while also poking fun at the people who think good memes need introduction.

2: The Image
Once again, there is a dual purpose here. Yes, it is a monkey who appears to be saying "introducing" as we might read from the shape of his/her lips.
However, there is also some doubt as to whether or not this is really the case. Monkeys cannot talk. So is the monkey the meme? Is someone introducing the monkey, rather than it being the monkey introducing someone/thing else? There is no clear answer here.

3. The Message
Ultimately, the message is unclear. And Introducing proves that this is just AOk. It proves that meme-making is at its heart a simple endeavor, and we should all just have fun with it, rather than try to create the next big thing.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

dubs confirm! wooh!

Attached: 1501172311398.jpg (465x478, 58K)

cool like smoke break

that's what they say isn't it

no, no you stop that

youtube.com/watch?v=aSZI6sYgXCA

Attached: MANKcomic.png (1292x608, 67K)

why my dang eyes wet...

slappin' in the pool

MOCK M'COCK ?

mister mocken m'cock man ????????

mister mocked-for-his-hamhock-cock mane ????????

last time he was here he said he had turned his life around and in part of that had decided to quit Yea Forums.
but honestly he just can't afford internet for his phone anymore now that he lives on the street.

once he figures out how to get his welfare checks he'll come back and tell a story.

so like i was saying

i still haven't read the thread where you supposedly banished him. or maybe i have but i don't remember why he left.

yeh .. .. .. 'tsabout wher it went down...
moker man please monker

mROAUGHEOUME mRAOURORAUHE

it wast me monker mank what the fuck monker mank pleas

was this money man?

.........................WAIT WHAT

I MEAN YEAH BRO ITS ALL VERY CONSISTENT WITH MONKEY MAN BEJAVIOUR AND ONLY HE WOULD TAKE SUCH OFFENSE TO MY RELATIVELY TAME COMMENTS..... 'PARED TO HIM.... BORDERLINE RULEBREAKING..... WITH HIS ANGER........

i only really skimmed the thread and even saw one post that was me so maybe i had read some before but really i don't see anything there that would make him leave.
just usual drama queen stuff maybe had a shit day. probs have lots of those with how he leads his life tbh.

he said GOOD BYE BRO
dont speak ILL of him and SCARE HIM OFF AGAIN
MONKEY MAN WEARE SORRY PLEASE COMEBACKM

HE DEFINIFIVITVELY WALKED OFF BECAUSE I INVOKED SENSITIVE MEMORYS THAT HE SHARED IN CONFIDENCE BRO....... AND I SHAT ON THEM BRO... AND IT HURTS ME INSIDE...... THAT I DID THAT BRO...
MONEKY MANK IM SORRY BRO PLEASE

nah it's fine dude he'll come around or maybe he'll go do something better with his life but that sounds unlikely lmao. don't worry about it.

'TSBEEN A WHILEBRO AND NO SIGNS OF THE GUY BRO............
THANKS THO .......................

---------I MEAN NOT ME IT WAS ANOTHER GUY THAT DID THOSE THINGS THAT MADE HIM LEAVE BUT I REMEMBER IT.... NOT ME....

how do you know wasn't just soothe trolling you though..................................?

"SOOTHE TROLLUING::::"""""""""""
OMG
OMG LOL WAT
SOOTHE ... TROLLING.... . .. . . .
YEA..... YEA MAYBE BUT NOW ITS STOOD THE TEST OF TIME FOR A WHILE AND IM GETTING RESTLESS & DESPERATE

i wasn't though. . . but i could have been

hi

>[
MONKEY MNAK ???????????? OMG
OMG IS IT U BRO ??????????

i dont think so.

then why are you using his favorite username?

lsdkaf;afkl;jertierojgtoerijmrwekl2wl;erj'yktr6jky6kl5j26yl4j5tl23k'j432oj534o5jk23523

Attached: bestmonkey.png (128x463, 12K)

no no, you got it all wrong

it is objectively the wrong answer to a debate question

o ah o ah o ahahhhhHaaahaH im rumbling and tumbling down the stairs

dude. . .

Attached: MANKdude.jpg (232x837, 94K)

how's the the existance of such a game even possble. it must be the handiwork of a mankgoer everything about its aesthetic is too perfect
who made it own up now

makey mokey man has been busy working on it for 2 months now. came back today to reveal the project

great analysius

Attached: motosis.png (432x633, 332K)

Attached: MANKrad1.jpg (225x360, 39K)

guAOAOoAAOAAOOAOoaoguAHrAORaOUGehAOURhaemEAROughe

no more monkey memes plaese the folder has been zipped up and released for download as the definitive monkey meme experience and it cannot be amended to include any monkey meme going forward so no more pthank u

i can't stop

actually, more monkey memes would be very much appreciated.

FUCK MUNK CROAK THIS MUNK *bumps munk anyway*

this

shut uuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

the fUCK U UU U UU U UU UU UP SHUT U UU U U P

ALIVE IN THE SUPERUNKNOWN

Attached: turbofeg.jpg (400x400, 33K)

i went off my meds to make this lmao

I went on my meds to make this roflmao

wtf

beatdown madness chaos in the brain

where to download?

assload.firm

dunk

.............. ok fine u cant download. because i know , every night , nagging feeling visits me , that more monkie piccies are being made , more new fresh monkie adventures always beginning ...... so i could not bring myself to zip the file..... maybe at five year mark :} first five years of monkey :] with explainer notes and power poijt guide included :))))))

septer fern sucka

hi class today's lecture i prepared power point of funny monkey meme :)
slide one "is it ethical to croak a munk?"

Your sofa king special

Ive been studying korean tiw kwan dough since i was a mere child and got a masters degree certificate in ethical croaking from one of the top 10 online schools in north america, so calm the fuck down

hop to it then

fore!

now kvatch

monkey cheese

barrel full of CHIPS and CHEESE

monkey musement partk winning barrels of chips and cheese and fancy pants

all monkey products are out of production due to 182 UN members agreeing to sanction mank corp

MANK CORP LLC

mank himself has not wished to comment on the story and was last seen friday arriving at his home in monaco

GENITAL 9 KIT BY MANK CORP LLC
>ensartada kit by 2putamadre industries incorporated corporation company ltd. (texas)

Does this have anything to do with Tijuana Tortillas

youtube.com/watch?v=JVmjLGxFJAw

'tween the sheetz

DARRELL SHEETZ

'snigga literally stalking me

NO, BUT ITS PENTATHLETE MEXICAN RELATED

Attached: thisNEVERHAPPENSinyourmomspenthathleterewards.jpg (256x160, 9K)

deathfisted

the chips / cheese // bowl / bag paradigm

lole
mank
now
thats
a
hero
name

we could be manks
just for one day

I love it

Bane?

Attached: bill.png (569x802, 563K)

Attached: CROAK.jpg (1000x676, 102K)

they work for the dubs checker. the raincoat man

Does anyone really ever feel in charge

as manklord it's my duty to at least keep up the appearance of being in charge

It's importance to keeping up appearances

the thread would be pure anarchy with no manklord to guide the monkey dudes

monkeyman!!!!!! ?

Don't throw a fit now

the monketta man...

munkeh

Dr. Sparkles, I'm Manklord

wtf no I'M manklord???

it would be extremely sweaty

WAIT MONKEY MAN CAN U JUST CONFIRM FOR REAL AND THEN I LEAVE U ALONE AND DO NOT BEG ANY LONGER... NO MORE BEGGING OR LINES OF QUESTIONING IF U CAN SAY FOR REAL IF IS U ONE TRUE MONKEY MAN ???????? GETTING HEAVY MONEKY MAN VIBES RIGHT ABOUT NOW OMG!!!!!!!

that wasn't me

I'm not gonna jump through your hoops and play your game anymore

OMG. :}}}}}}}} MITE ACTUALLY BE MONKEY MAN BROS
YOU WERE RIGHT BROS ~~~!!!!!!!!!!!
HES BACK BROS !*^! ^!^ ^!* ^ ^!*^*!

shit pickle

brofist time ring o brofists with monkeyman

no it was just me lol
i excite trolled you

dank ass trips fam
*forms interstellar mank ringbonds across the universe*

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

is soda the monkey man

i enthusiasm trolled you haha

enthusiasm/excitement trolling is next-level shit

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LO LOL LOL

Attached: fart niggas.jpg (640x632, 51K)

Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one.
Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defences, take this beast out, and break their grip of Freehold.

Attached: 20190714_112533.jpg (4032x1960, 1.04M)

hes doing a poop

Seeing this image makes me feel like I'm home

WAIT REALLY...... BOTH OF THEM???? BOTH REPLIES?????? NO YOU WERE ONLY ONE REPLY HE COULD BE THE OTHER

OMG FUCKING LOL...............LOLOLOL OMG ... OMG THIS SOUNDS LIKE MONKEY MAN BROS
I THINK WE REALLY GOT MONKEY MAN UP IN HERE RITE NOW BROS

ye sorry bro i hope trolled you
these two were me

HUEY?? HUEY, LOUIE AND DEWEY?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

MONKEY MAN U DONT KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM TO SEE U BACK IN HERE BRO
IT WAS LIKE... LOSING SOMETHING ... & FINDING IT WHEN U MOVE.... MONTHS LATER.... AND EVERYTHING IS REDEEMED...... AND GRATITUDE IS JUST FLOWING THRU THA VEINZ SO THANKFUL SO EXUBERANT THAT SOMETHING THOUGHT GONE FOREVER SUDDENLY RETURNS!
youtube.com/watch?v=SG-AGY1KFMg

–––––––––––––––––WAIT WHAT

BUT HALO POST MIGHT BE HIM..............
HALO POST COULD STILL BE HIM......
SHOWING HE IS ALIVE AND WELL INNA CAR SOME WHERE.......
THIS BEHAVIOUR IS CONSISTENT WITH RETURNING FROM A DISAPPEARANCE, PERHAPS...
ALTHO HOPE'S GETTIN KINDA LO THO BRO NOW THAT U SAY U POSTED THOSE TWO POSTS
BUT YOU COULD BE DOING RETROACTIVE DAMAGE CONTROLL & MAKING ME DOUBT IF IT IS TRULY MONKER MAN......
WHICH IS EVEN LESS LIKELY.....
IDK ANY MORE ACTUALLY....
HOPE RUNNIN A LIL LOW NOW THAT YOU SAY THESE THINGS TO ME...

lol dude i am not living in a car
sheesh

i could be doubt trolling you bro but really i'm not
you never know though.... but i wouldn't do that

omg confirmed difft ppl :]]]]]

omg lolol monkey man.....
omg lol ist u bro.......... omg
and no i jus meant ur alive well & happen to be ina. car :}}} all i meant

..........except those piccy dimensions are NOT consistent with what ive seen in mock m'cock's latest piccys........

startina lose hope again , bros...........
not looking good, bros............

m'kak man meet me over @ omegle momqorom i have a question. thakns

and then he bumped the stupid monkey thread again

I give up.

It's better that way

BUT I DONT GET IT, MAN CAME FROM MONKEY, MAN AFTER MONKEY, WHY MAN NO WIN???? BLUE MAN CAME AFTER MAN, 2 STEPS AHEAD, WHY BLUE MAN NO WIN????

Attached: 3423723.png (694x482, 40K)

blue man is a winner in my hearte.....

Attached: Mo~tto! Ojamajo Doremi - 29 - Kyoufu! Ido yuurei no noroi [WinxBloom1980][900B2431].mp4_snapshot_02. (960x720, 309K)

Sometimes you just have to give up

and let go

jet smoke wagon

j'bunc

rhombus

how much chub could a chubmunk chub if a chubmunk would chub munk

exactly tree fiddy

sorry im late, i took THE RHOMBUS

hi funny monkey

oh haha

monkey poppin off with the bubbling stench :-)

Soda

Attached: Introducing.png (211x197, 78K)

soda is a little bit blurry in this pic

no you just need to see eye doctor

that is le hilarious

lol

double, double toil and trouble
fire burn and rank stench bubble.
fillet of a funny manque,
in the cauldron boil and spank;

anyone remember when that guy said "bowl & bag" haha classic

bowl&bag is good.... but i like the sound of cheese 'n' chips...

timeless

as a kid i just laughed along "haha bowl & bag" lol but when i got older it just hit me one day BAM
he put the bowl IN the bag hahahaha. just hit me like a truck

salsa 'n samiches

cock'n'ball torture

sigh

OMG!!!! MACH M'CACHE!

Mach five, more dead than alive

This thread being on the catalog counts as sexual harrassment

it's a necessary evil

it's akin to groping your secretary

raises office morale?

hmm

Attached: 1515222447665.png (185x185, 53K)

bump

not bad for a first timer

monkey mcgutpunch

Attached: soda___doh.jpg (663x543, 19K)

retreat to the safety of familiar faces
back under the oppressive gaze of monkey

HEY YOU LIL PISS BABY

LOVING this WACKO NEW BAND on the scene bro!!!!!! throwing my HAT in the RING as an EARLY ADOPTER! something SPECIAL ON THE HORIZON!!!!!

the /bant/ discord HQ thread

wait what?

...............'the fuck does this mean
is this the new 2putamadre brandkit or what

the secret winsor discord monkey thread

set up shop, who the fuck cares

You're supposed to

postmortem macaque brand kit includes tiny plastic shovels for "first dirt" ceremony + bowl for burying alongside the revered chimp. bag sold separately

H'HAAAAAAAAAAA RITE?
O MAN SO TRU
SO WELL SAID
NICE1 BRO
LOLOL

lol oh you
>bag sold separately
fuckin' scam

all mank corp products in the bowl & bag™ line to be withdrawn from stores due to new health and safety regulations

they have been removed off shelves for health and safety regulations and put on stools instead so young monkeys don't have to strain their tiptoes trying to reach for their favourite bowl&bags

wait did they remove the thread limit?

that is like so nice

why can i have 6 threads? an award for years of service?

there are thousands of little monkeys, playing and frolicking about in the jungle. thousands of them, uncountable as they disappear and appear from behind the trees, and if any of them take respite to the bowl&baggery, standing on their tippytoes, reaching for their bowl&bag... ill be the one to reach out and hand it to them. that is who i want to be. that is who'll ill be, the handler of the bowls&bags... nothing else.

me on the left

Somebody has to

I think if one of your threads stays alive for long enough you can post another one?

this tune ain't got no hook... like a monkey tail

endless aimless and sinless

>Error: You may not post more than 5 active threads at a time.

that was a snagger

more like a sniggler tbh

cork date

AHHH **AH *A *HA H*AH*H* AH*A *HA H* AH*A H* AH* AHH*A A *HA A HA *H AH*A H*A H* AH A omg
defly monkey man lol omg

shh don't tell anyone

cork dAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAte

I just now wondered what would this type of laughter sound like out loud
Ahh (cht, cht) Ah (cht) A (cht) Ha?
I'm just not sure what the asterisks are meant to sound like. Or are there footnotes to this laughter that we can't see?

cuAoAoAoAoAughrke duAAAAAAAoughte

i suppose i just wanted another BUTTON to SMASH while HYSTERICALLY LAUGHING at all the TOP-QUALITY COMEDY that happens in MANK, & "ASTERISK" was the least intrusive? & vaguely aesthetic? i think that's how that happened. plus on the 'cord you end up with bits of italic & bold which really adds some ZAZZ to the whole affair (but was NOT the original intended purpose)

gotcha. i'm still going to think that there are lengthy invisible footnotes to that laughter out there somewhere though

HAHAHHAHAHA... YOU'RE FUNNY MAN.. ARE..--- I KNOW YOU HATE THIS QUESTION BRO... NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE... LOLOL... BUT UHH... ARE U MONKEY MAN BRO
LOLOL ARE U BRO
PLEASE CONFIRM WITH A WORD COMBO ONLY YOU COULD COME UP WITH:

Here's that word combo, just for you:
spatula man

HEH HEH EHHHHHHHHH..........
GETTING GENERIC MONKEY MAN BRAND KIT VIBES
SOMETHINGS A LIL OFF
MAD DECENT EFFORT THO BRO

You gotta believe me, mister! Okay, okay, here's a nice juicy little slab of words for your delight:
elbow paunch

yeah...... na the combos are on point.... it's that "TONE" you're taking....... monkey man unlikely to take such a tone........
'ever ......... 'cares .......

I'm a new man, I started going to church and volunteering at the homeless shelter and renounced my evil and sinful ways

Processing..................

Attached: processing.png (968x355, 56K)

here she comes

there she goes

WAIT..............> WAIT WHAT WHY

sing it to the wind

YOU GOT BUSINESS WITH MONKEY... haha-hyee sure no.. MONKEY GOT BUSINESS WITH YOU!

hey sparkles what up it's me monkey man did you miss me

yes

same

legends say he has a ham for a head

hamtroducing (ha)man of (ha)many hams

nice dubs

I strongly disagree

these threads are an oasis in a sea of monkey piss

Attached: 1536543376902.gif (210x196, 165K)

Attached: defenders_of_oasis.png (608x547, 7K)

after a bad trip monkey man now believes himself to be a chinese father of one that has immigrated to the US

monkay set next to me on the bus, and his make struck me. his fingers, his arms, his legs, his head, his shoulders, everything about him screamed "i dont give a deng" as if the very phrase was tattooed all over his body in invisible ink but i could still somehow read it. but what was most striking was his eyes, they weren't looking at anything. it wasn't like his gaze was caught by nothing in particular in a bored stupor, oh they were focused on something, something inches away from his face, but there was nothing. his focal point was void. he was looking at completely nothing. then "i dont give a deng" echoed through me as i stared at this monkey, and suddenly everything clicked. what a munk. damn.

shut up i am

ancient chinese mystique

zip-zop

"frag 'em then you bowl&ricebag 'em" - chinese proverb

le schizo has arrived

where is he i wanna see him

maybe the mank was just hungry and tired

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

stup't mokney!!!

fucking. LOO(O (( OO( (( OO( O( O( O OO)O)O) O))O )O )O)O O) O))O )O )O)O O)O) )O ))O )OO) )O ))O L

small&plump chubmunk with teary big round eyes full of disturbed turbulence comes frailly rat tat tatting at your door begging for mulchy morsels of rice to put in his bow&ricebag what do you do

I love pitbulls; 3

Related Videos
Do you say that Pitbull is horrible after seeing this video?
youtu.be/v2_piDOgMds

It is a pitbull called the most dangerous dog
In fact it is a dog with a cute face and my own favorite dog.
It is a movie that summarizes one aspect of it.

Boil-in-bag

omg this url has the word dog in it

dog spelled backwards is dog

how do you smell a dog backwards?

turn 360 degrees and walk away

product placement from taco bell

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

Quality anal-sis, I appreciated this post and bought you some Yea Forums Gold™

the rhombus thread

*anal cyst

quart nugget

no

No

Nigger

The Renigger

none of that

"no" is always just a fit of coyness before you say "yes.. YES!"

ill coax a yes outta u.
u will get quart nuggered and you will ask for more

no

from my window i can see hot air balloons flying in the distance in the warm summer evenings

fucking LO AOO AJHA #^*H* #H&AR*>$^ 8 *G&AG&*G&*A &*GA G&*AH* &&H*A H*&A H*&H&*A H&* AH&*AH&*H&*A H&*A *A OAO OA O AL

the mank who stole a star.............

The star that exploded in her eye

the monkey that up & ran off with my mother fucker ass aids brain . . . .

fuck you man

so ... maybe like... given the precedent set by the sept1/mar1 paradigm , and what it represented , mocken m'cock's new little game to play , is to continue frequenting his funny monkey threads , but no longer affirm that it is him , out of spite , for when i ask in a frenzy as i always have , as ponishment , & disapproval of my behaviour..... quite feasible..... because i am seeing this hailirious posts by ppls that remind me so much of manky mank, and im thinking 2 mylsef, gotta be him...... monkey man still around ........ low profile pobly

Attached: mank.gif (211x197, 245K)

Attached: guawawhaha.jpg (1000x1000, 148K)

Attached: fewhe.jpg (1000x1000, 141K)

Attached: mank murder.png (1000x1000, 154K)

Attached: the new mr mank.png (210x475, 84K)

no no no you got it all wrong

lol

submit what though

Attached: click Her.png (177x52, 956)

Attached: why is there a sentient gameboy.jpg (560x420, 85K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WZwRy-yaiA8

buAAAAAAAaAH*HH* *@%*(H(T H%@H(*( *H@(*$HA(*@#H%(*AH# %*(H@*(% H(*H A*HA **HA H*H*A H*%H**HAH* @H*A@. OMGG. G G. L OO OA OO AOOA OA OOA OLA A *(UA G*@& GH@

this thread is nuts

Attached: nuts.jpg (474x316, 32K)

straight enough mank done broke through the barricades & this that & the third monke gone & done ran off with my lop sided mother fucker ass aids brain

Don't worry, fam, I'll get your AIDS brain back.

Attached: bfo.jpg (425x282, 124K)

NO
NO I WONT
SHUT UP
SHUT up
sham facOOOOOOume

Sham the facoun

Yeah, if one of your threads stays up for longer than a day then you can post a sixth one. Neat.

dubs
trips

>off by one
darn

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

Attached: DOSHOU.png (800x800, 51K)

that would have been a lelworthy moment right there.

who is this dapper gentleman?

so with my quality thread crafting i could take over all of [s4s]

This is the new gold dream

dunks

right in the rhombus

dubs, nice

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

nogus bigger mank

sometimes you gotta be the chubber mank

monkey finally has something to introduce

*procures the smallest banana u have ever seen out of his shirt pocket*

are we part of the procure or are we part of the disease?

monkey feels the brow of his head, with his fingers against the rims of his eye sockets, being reminded that there will be a time when he is croaked and it will be bare bone

DON'T CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA

if there is mrs argentina where is mr argent

it's mr argentino and his whereabouts are classified information

*punches u in head 4 no damn reason*

*dodges so you hit the mank who was standing right behind me*
heh.....................................................

*pilgrims to argentina and one foot balanced on mountaintop under a sea of azure mist dwelling on his folly of whollop dolloping monkey on the nose till i am nothing but bones*...... pageturn end of book

>555
>le trip's

nice.........................................

my condolences to mank to on his croaking *thoughts&prayers*

from the carpenters of bowl&bag we have.... thought&prayers [tangy new recipe]

you put the prayers IN the thoughts!

goodbye monkey

aaaaaaaaa78ha8ha88ah8ah88ah8haa
ykno those candies
do u have those over there in cloud world or...................... ? ? ?
tart lil candys & 1 was banan shape : )))
yummy mello banan flavoure :]

A**H@AH*A@ *HA@ *H@A *HH*A@ *HA *HA *H*HA H*A H* A*H

"JUNG" really HOLDIN DOWN THE FORT........
reeeeeeeally keepin the CREW together after the paradigm shift, h'heh...
got some faith in the damned dead ape, it would appear..................................

i wouldn't be suprised if the guy that maks the sxe threads were the same guy who did the zrg meme

just my hot take.

yeah they're both equally retarded

>call sxe retarded in a thread past bump limit on page 7
>someone bumps sxe one minute later
neat

>Please consider donating to help the victims of the KyoAni studio fire
>go to page out of curiosity
ONE MILLION DOLLARS

Attached: drevil.jpg (900x506, 60K)

a night robber stop me on the free way

how does he keep the night in his pockets

Magique.

the paradigm shift and its consequences have been a disaster for the mankgoing populace

You were dazzled by the exciting new costume of Ko-Ko

Throughout this article we’ve made imprecise statements and statements that
ought to have had all sorts of qualifications and reservations attached to
them; and some of our statements may be flatly false. Lack of sufficient
information and the need for brevity made it impossible for us to formulate
our assertions more precisely or add all the necessary qualifications. And
of course in a discussion of this kind one must rely heavily on intuitive
judgment, and that can sometimes be wrong. So we don’t claim that this
article expresses more than a crude approximation to the truth.

smash hit monkey

hey dont hit him

monkey smash hit

Smeehhhhhhh

hey monkey, you're very funny! want to come to the white house? @potus

FUCK yeah bitch

I'm goin' to the White House, I'm goin' to the White House, uh, uh, uh oh yeah alright

>What do clams make?
>... Oysters?