I have a micropenis, AMA

I have a micropenis, AMA

>26 YO
>5'10" Tall
>3.3 cm cock
>Bi, leaning toward straight
>No, I'm not a virgin

I made a thread earlier, but had to leave for work. Lotta guys asked me to make a kik so I did

Smith_Micro

Attached: 20190429_132348.jpg (1164x1209, 396K)

What positions can you have sex in?

is that erect or flaccid? looks roughly the same as mine but I am 5.5 erect. when i'm with a lady i never remove my clothes until my dick is at least partially engorged. my greatest fear is that someone will pull my pants down and my flaccid penis will be exposed.

Some are growers some are showers, either way there's no way you're 5.5 inches if your dick looks like OP's when erect. Also you're both faggots

no, i look like OP's picture when i'm flaccid, but i'm a grower so fairly average when erect. i'm asking if the pic is erect or flaccid

Mostly hard. It's a bit camera shy
Cowgirl and missionary, but tbh vaginal sex doesn't do it for me.

This one is fully hard

Attached: 20190429_132739.jpg (1551x2093, 855K)

i would imagine some girls appreciate how easy it is to give head in your situation. have you encountered this?

Honestly yes. Even girls who are new at it Rock my world

Honestly looks really cute. I'd love to have it in my mouth, it looks like it would be really fun to play with with my tongue especially since the little head is exposed like that.

my dick is smaller. im overweight and my penis in actually inverted when im soft. but its a little over 7" when erect. most girls love how it grows in their mouth.

Feel sorry for you OP

Cool. Mine doesn't get bigger. What you see is what you get

Don't. I have a pretty decent life aside.

An hero?

do you often find yourself getting off prematurely, user?

do you have diaper fetish?

post pics wearing diapers

thats as big as it gets?

Not really

No thank you
Yeah

Your micro-penis is NOT the main problem, your fat fucking belly IS.

Duh cant get chicks with this micro-penis, when you look like a fat piece of lard.

This is me masturbating.

Attached: tinycum.webm (360x640, 1.51M)

Actually, I don't have too much of a problem with dating. I am pretty chubby, but the pics really accentuate it because of the awkward angle I took them at

Cute, but I've seen this floating around a while

Did it ever get you depressed? I'm around 6 and sometimes I get depressed feeling like a dicklet...

Sometimes, but it was worse when I was a super horny teen