Reminder that galaxies are bacteria, the solar system is an atom and the planet earth is not a stone...

reminder that galaxies are bacteria, the solar system is an atom and the planet earth is not a stone, she's a monocell living being, also reminder that the universe doesn't exist at all since everything is a fractal of infinite alive matter like galaxies, which live in another blue planet that from our point of view is giant but it's just another small subatomic particle, and a living being at the same time, just existing in an infinite flow of life, the fact that reality itself is a flow of alive subatomic particles also proves that time doesn't exist, it's just a concept related to gravity and conscience, all of this implies that god isn't real, wikipedia needs to be rewritten from scratch and probably most of people are wasting their lives

Attached: 5_psychology-of-Instagram.jpg (750x750, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GcfLZSL7YGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Taco penis chicken brurger

Wrong, the universe is a simulation inside the actual world which behaves and looks nothing like this one. God is real, he programmed it. Are lives and every atom of this universe is an algorithm working itself out. All actions are preordained and and the world we see is the result of the simulation being so complex it became self aware. Nothing matters, god doesn't even know we exist.

reminder that we'll never live long enough to know the absolute truth and all theories are just guesses to what the nature and meaning of reality actually is

Bump

You are having a stroke. Seek help.

This

You should get tested for schizophrenia.

nice theory, you're not the first with this kinda stuff.
every theory exists. none can be proven.

Bump

What do you fags think exists outside our observable universe?

Some kind of indescribable seemingly endless void or emptiness filled with uncountable numbers of other universes each with slight variations of the laws of physics

I'm trying to imagine what a variation of physics would be. Is it kinda like genetic variation except on an extremely massive scale?

I guess things like the speed of light is different or gravity has more effect on mass. Maybe thermodynamics act in chaotic ways, some universes might not even be what we would recognise as a "universe".

Atoms are smaller than monocellular organisms you retarded schizophrenic queer

How does it feel to be a constant bummer?

Attached: Bop.jpg (900x698, 28K)

I just got irritated at the inconsistency of your metaphor. In the midst of picturing it all in my head I was thrown off by the earth being bigger than the solar system and roughly the same size as the galaxy.

Okay neo

Speak for yourself, I know all

So is humanity really just cancer? Growing in population, until we kill the cell we're on and can find another way to spread to another cell (planet) to continue our existance?

Maybe you wrong

Attached: 1556288622329.jpg (1408x1269, 214K)

This is probably true

Nah we'll never be able to kill this "cell." Not before it kills us anyways

Satan trips confirm

We've been over this. Planets do not jump orbit like electrons do

It wasn't my metaphor.

Everyone in this thread could benefit from space time

youtu.be/GcfLZSL7YGw

Attached: 1538811489800.jpg (1299x2000, 1.21M)

>Why do Galaxies look nothing like Bacteria in structure and composition?

Bump