So I am definitely going to commit suicide by Carbon Monoxide. The problem is:

So I am definitely going to commit suicide by Carbon Monoxide. The problem is:
Can I listen to music without my phone or laptop or earphones blowing up or burning?

Attached: 1200px-Carbon_monoxide_2D.svg.png (1200x635, 27K)

arent you worried about missing out on a better song to kill yourself to?

Much love to you. Hoping for a light for better beginnings for you. Wish I could do more, but I'm here to listen..

CO isnt flammabe.

OK? any suggestions? I've got No surprises by Radiohead, Bloodhail by Deathconsciousness, some Sleepdealer songs and the whole Colourmeinkindness album by Basement. Hell I'll even to it to A Fine Day To Die by Bathory. However, you haven't answered the question. Will the phone or the earphones blow up or be set on fire?

Attached: Rust Cohle.jpg (1640x937, 214K)

C-O is a polar covalent bond which does not conduct electricity. only ionic compounds dissolved in aqueous solutions can conduct electricity due to a dissociation of ions.

tl dr, listening to music wont overconduct heat related to carbon monoxide.

could just use a speaker instead of earbuds tho probably more comfortable. go buy a $20 one at walmart

i mean if you are planning to commit suicide it doesn't matter if your laptop or earphones blow up.

This guy is Asian or Indian. Probably Asian.

Although co isn't flamable if you really want to be safe look up how to do an hero by helium.

Attached: e5mj9swfgru21.jpg (937x1171, 205K)

Hope you know you sound ignorant, do you know where india is?

Look man. I mean Ching Chong China Asian. Or flip flop and brown skin Indian. Come on now.

CO is flammable. But i imagine the explosive limit is probably above the lethal concentration. Will check...

Yes please do check dude. I need this settled before I do it.

Attached: kek.jpg (2048x1099, 199K)

Minimum explosive limit in air is 12% apparently. And according to Wikipedia; "12,800 ppm (1.28%) - Unconsciousness after 2–3 breaths. Death in less than three minutes."
So a quickly lethal concentration can be well below the explosive threshold, which is what i'd guessed. I've used CO in a lab before, and the primary hazard when using it is the toxicity. Flammability is a secondary hazard.
But regardless, there's no such thing as a "perfect" way to kys. Trust me, i've suffered with depression a long time & done my research. Things always can & probably will go wrong, meaning you'll either fuck it up or die suffering horribly / in pain. Talk to someone OP

Call the attached number and ask.

Attached: 0E25BD02-A72A-4364-A309-226B1246E83C.jpg (757x452, 49K)

If you fuck this method up you're going to wind up a helmet wearing, constantly drooling, roller retard.

Gay

This

Advising advising someone to get help is gay?

Look OP. I don’t know you and what the deal is, but literally why do you think killing yourself is better then being alive?

its basic chem. you would know if your not a fucking retard

Why carbon monoxide? Can't get ahold of co2?

Wow! How the hell would you kill yourself with CO?

Attached: pepe.jpg (243x208, 12K)