Are white people superior? have we created everything important in society? Medicene, technology, education...

are white people superior? have we created everything important in society? Medicene, technology, education? I mean sure there was a few brown people who discovered important things but I've been researching and it seems whites did the lions share of human accomplishments. Blacks for example didn't even discover the wheel or domesticate animals before whites sailed to africa. Maybe that would be the case in the future as we educate other countries but from the beginning of civilization til now that seems to be the case

Attached: nig_free_USA.jpg (1024x788, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dunno but whites are in fact the most aestheticly pleasing to look at as far as beauty

But time altesr things.
Ten years prior to this picture those haircuts would have marked the wearers as rebellious youths - juvenile delinquents.
Move to today and you'll struggle to find 4 fit-looking men, let alone 4 men who are still in touch with their kids.

>10 years prior
That is a lie. Please source this statement.

Hair goes in cycles and most of those kids wear haircuts you can trace back to the invention of the come.

This is pathetic and delusional. Anybody will tell you biracial are generally the most beautiful.

It won't matter by end of the century when you have babies being designed in labs and CRISPR becoming more and more the norm.

>Bu.. but the rich will never buy better genes for their kids!11!!
LOL

>Bu.. but reeeeeeeligion will stop it from happening because regression is our savior and... and advancement is scwary
LOL

Strap in boys, shits about to go modified very soon, could give fuck all about your races right now. Shit won't matter at all soon.

redpill af

/thread

I'm talking historical and presently, but whatever pajeet

Yes but who created white people?
Check.
Mate.
Cracka.

Attached: 75FA2769-F1E5-4D77-A951-B175B9EF3F73.jpg (774x643, 106K)

Fuck off you paid jew

brown people could fuck wow great accomplishment nigger

I know you are, and I'm saying it won't matter. Didn't mean to piss you off and degrade down to name calling lol.

Whites are superior now.. but they won't be soon.. I think is what he meant user..

White people get fucked over by primitive Jewish antics and propaganda, so they are not superior.

The burger on his spatula is badly shopped

Woh, that's pretty hard to comprehend. Good job user!

Actually not paid and not a Jew, but either way, I'm still right. Go ahead ask your your friends and family, champ

Not only that, they are easy to divide and conquer. War tactic is older than the jews.

Whites and Asians
Asians have highest IQ
Whites created a society, well not perfect but we are where we are, invented most shit.
But tho
> Europe where whites live is geographically good to live
> We kinda discovered murica by accident, we haooend to evolve faster, way faster as a society
> Since we happend to evolve and colonize or take over most of the world, we indeed invented most shit and well, made it harder to do so for others.

Still European white won and history proves that. Now Asians are taking over, cause they learned from us, they tend to be body-weaker more intelligent, which is what really matters at this point of evolution.

Attached: 1555763376274.jpg (604x453, 72K)

bu..but you were against his thinking... therefore you must be a shill! It's the only logical outcome for your disagreement!!! REEEEE

wow didn't even notice that xD

they must edited that in back when the photo was being published, wonder why they didn't just have him put an actual burger on the spat. hmmm

Meh, wont matter, evolution takes too fucking long for one race to conquer the rest. The modified will conquer the natural way before a natural evolution takes place.

Don't worry white people, you won't be bread out, no race will. Race will be a cosmetic choice in less than 2 centuries.

damn bruh this shit got me thinkin

Ah cmon, it depends purely on individuals what they think is most beautiful.
I find pure Nordic women to be the most beautiful by race.
If u want multi culti go for it, but it is neither pure or mix that are superior, it's just the matter of opinion.

Read Guns Germs and steel has good insight as to why it is that way. Also there a lot of thing people of color discovered too, it just that in the past 200-300 years more whites have invented and discovered stuff

It is possible but I'm pointing shit out, naturally Asians will be the best and there are people so retarded that they will deny genetic modification, they'll eventually die out, but it'll take a long time.
Also we might not get there as soon as you think

People who think race matters, a green text story
>Be
>Haven't accomplished anything with my life
>Live at parents house
>Fap to MLP and hentei hourly
>No college
>No job
>Kissless virgin
>Need reason to feel accomplished
>Looks back at history of people that look like I do
>They did great things'
>That means I did great things
>Keep fapping to MLP with a feeling of accomplishment

>Also we might not get there as soon as you think
I work at a startup incubator in svalley that specializes in biotech. We're going to get there probably soon than YOU think.

Rich people want smart, disease immuned babies, and they have the funding to do it. Might not happen in the US, but Panama or other neutral countries are probabilities.

>Be
>Haven't accomplished anything with my life
>Live at parents house
>Fap to MLP and hentei hourly
>No college
>No job
>Kissless virgin
>Need reason to feel accomplished
>Looks back at history of people that look like I do
>They did little to nothing, that whites wouldn't eventually figure out themselves
>fuck.exe
>Keep fapping to MLP with a feeling of accomplishment

You know the REEEpublicans and the REEEligious will fight this right?

Nice, so a breed of superhimans might save this wrenched species of human from extinction?
That made me feel nice, thanks user.

Take your medicene

Got to keep the masses happy.
We are outnumbered

Attached: helpMinorities.jpg (777x653, 60K)

Change terrifies the Right this is nothing new. The left will probably fight it too. Doesn't matter, as long as there is a demand it will still happen.

Who knows, they could, so could AI. Optimism of the later 21st isn't in the wrong place.

But if genetically modified people exist, who are smarter than everyone else, how can the whites feel superior to other races?

Sure, I agree, totally, but to the extent the it's even a debate at all, you literally never hear anybody say "white people are the most beautiful". People saying it about biracials is so.common it's basically a cliche.

>I mean sure there was a few brown people who discovered important things

Brown person here. I literally devoted my life to looking for evidence that brown people created superior things. Every single time a brown person "invented" something it was invented by a white person before him and it was in an already highly westernized society. Any and all credit giving to brown people has all been faked by Jewish people in order to give themselves leverage over whites.

Every single fucking building you see in china or the middle east or anywhere else and its breaking records for being the tallest or whatever, are all being made by a small company in New York.

I bet even anime only looked good because the Japanese were hiring Americans to make their shit look good and paid the Americans to say they weren't doing anything to help.

Attached: chameleon-image-2.jpg (3200x2169, 1.41M)

>i've been told this so many times that i can use this with any kind of politics i disagree with

Is the Russian collusion in the room with us right now?

You just did the lion’s share of being really fucking ignorant

Because most of our history class is about how Lafawndah created arts and science through her consumption of fried chicken and watermelon.

I literally never ever hear this and I live in NYC.

Cool story, bro

Likewise

People in LA say this a lot. Most college educated people believe biracial people are superior.

>most gender studies studies believe biracial people are superior
Opinion disregarded. Any quick look at Latin America quickly dismantles this theory that multiracial people are superior.

>medicene
superior genes detected

whites are a tribe of black people. they were still black when they left africa.

I know that it's bullshit, but a lot of people believe it.

Yeah and all of mexico and Latin America is the perfect way to disprove it.

this is a fact of biology. look it up
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis

latin america is shit because it was pillaged throughout history.

>come
mmmm say it again.

>Wikipedia
Did you even read the entire article?
Your own link shows that it’s a common misconception that all hybrids are “superior” and that many really are not.
>The term heterosis often causes confusion and even controversy, particularly in selective breeding of domestic animals, because it is sometimes (incorrectly) claimed that all crossbred plants and animals are "genetically superior" to their parents, due to heterosis
>Second, not all hybrids exhibit heterosis

>An example of the ambiguous value judgements imposed on hybrids and hybrid vigor is the mule. While mules are almost always infertile, they are valued for a combination of hardiness and temperament that is different from either of their horse or donkey parents. While these qualities may make them "superior" for particular uses by humans, the infertility issue implies that these animals would most likely become extinct without the intervention of humans through animal husbandry, making them "inferior" in terms of natural selection.

Genetic and epigenetic bases

>according to an article published in the journal Genome Biology, "genetic superiority" is an ill-defined term and not generally accepted terminology within the scientific field of genetics

>links evidence
>gets rekt by own evidence

kek

Latin America is shit because they are an inferior breed inclined to laziness, violence, stupidity and corruption.

Not to mention that many hybrids actually experience outbreeding depression (as mentioned in your own link you idiot).

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

Jesus Christ you people are fucking idiots.
There's literally links against your own fallacious arguments in the things you link.

Attached: 1556341791601 (1).jpg (800x800, 193K)

OMFG THIS MOTHER FUCKER JUST GAVE US THE TOOLS TO FUCK UP HIS OWN ARGUMENT

ITS CALLED OUTBREEDING DEPRESSION!!!!!!! AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA

HE ACTUALLY HELPED US DESTROY HIS OWN ARGUMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

Attached: 326414181261901825.png (128x128, 25K)

>OUTBREEDING DEPRESSION
>OUTBREEDING DEPRESSION
>OUTBREEDING DEPRESSION
>OUTBREEDING DEPRESSION
>OUTBREEDING DEPRESSION

Attached: 1501602334502.png (960x960, 935K)

More on outbreeding depression

> Hybrid vigor in the first generation can, in some circumstances, be strong enough to mask the effects of outbreeding depression. An example of this is that plant breeders will make F1 hybrids from purebred strains, which will improve the uniformity and vigor of the offspring, however the F1 generation are not used for further breeding because of unpredictable phenotypes in their offspring. Unless there is strong selective pressure, outbreeding depression can increase in further generations as co-adapted gene complexes are broken apart without the forging of new co-adapted gene complexes to take their place.

Race bait is likely Russian trolls trying to stir up conflict in U.S. to distract us.... (Don't blame em for trying as we've done shit to them but we shouldn't fall for this and should take counter-measures, etc.)

I'm a white american and love posting race bait because it shows how dumb the far left and right look when they fight.

bump

Attached: White-Family-Photo.jpg (2534x1690, 530K)

underrated post

Wtf is the freemasonry shit

Attached: 85896649.jpg (1080x1179, 602K)

Black American here and I do enjoy doing the same damn thing