Get some emotions off of your chest. Tell me your problems. I am here for you and wish you well

get some emotions off of your chest. Tell me your problems. I am here for you and wish you well.

Attached: Grandma.jpg (640x640, 18K)

i am in love with my best friend and i dont know what to do

Attached: 5c7ee9774641426ba0842bb1a1048c4e--anime-boy-crying-sad-anime.jpg (235x214, 14K)

i just wanna fuck but i don't feel confident with my dingus anymore

I've Been there before. Being Bi and knowing he was Straight was Hurtful. All I Could do was be respectful, let him know how i really felt as i trusted him and let him know nothing will change between us.

im a boy she's a girl so that's not about that

Same here, it's hard

There's always someone out there. all it takes are some small changes which build up and up and up. Until people do become more attracted to you and when that happens you'll feel confident again.

I'm fucking confused about every single fucking thing and I haven't been sure about anything for at least three years

Attached: Screenshot_20190429_225620.jpg (1029x1002, 326K)

Dang That sucks sorry to hear dude. I'd send all my hugs if i could.

I Know that feeling too. Never being certain on anything. Once i got through it though i felt really refreshed and like weights had been lifted off of my shoulder.

Gf is no longer interesting in having sex and I'm inconsiderate if I even give a hint about wanting to have sex or jerk off.

Attached: Avatar aaah.png (250x249, 61K)

My girlfriend and i met while both being in a foreign country. Weve been together 1 year and my contract at work has ended so i've moved back to my home country. She is an au pair in the mutual country, and her contract is ending next month.
We also found out shes pregnant last month.
I don't know what to do.

Are they Asexual or have they just decided they no longer want a Sexual relationship?

Gf just broke up with me and I cried:(

Mentally ill king of the betas here.

Haven't had social interaction aside from work for 5 years. Haven't had sex in 5 years. Isolated myself to protect people from me. Used to have friends, long term girlfriend, fucked roasties. party and all that.

All I do is work, workout, and sleep. Meet deaf girl at work. She's also ugly, but body is bangin. Stalk her on internet. Realize she's pretty low IQ, and a bit crazy. Red flags everywhere. She's desperate for friends and a boyfriend. So am I.

Do I break my cycle and go for it, knowing it'll only become a giant headache and I'll probably hurt her feelings or vice versa down the road?

dat ass tho

By the way Everyone can help eachother too! Its all about spreading positivity. we need a lot more of that these days.

Leave her bro. Ive been there and its all downhill from there, either that or you have to be reattract her

let me clarify I don't want a boyfriend. Set myself up right there lol

I fear gf will dump me because feeling that I deserve better
When she is all I want

Attached: 15113990084241718625392.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Should honestly just go for it for the pussy. 5 years man...
And youll feel good afterwards having a chick chase your ass

She said she enjoys it but never felt a need to have it.
I kind of want to.

Never go for it. As past examples have shown in media it's never worth it and it only ends in negativity for everyone. No one wants that. Think of it in the long run too. Is it worth happiness for upto a month or so for what may create sadness for not only you but her too afterwards

Have you spoke to them in depth about this. Sometimes you just need a nice warm chat with someone to let all of your emotions out.

My bf has a rock-bottom sex drive and mine is through the roof. Sometimes he has days where he's horny, but he rarely iniates and rather lays there with a hard dick and expects me to do something. I feel like the man in the relationship lmfao, I just want to get fucked but it's maybe once a week (if I'm lucky), up to 1-2months. I've talked about it so many times with him, tried different things, etc. It fucking sucks man

Fuck bro. I know this. I just have superficial hopes that it'll break me free from my funk/stagnation and she'll probably get a self esteem boost because I'm not exactly ugly. A solid 7 at least.

Is it better not to love and lose then never love at all?

shit man I know it'll play out well for me. I've been thru enough crazy to know I'll get over it. I just don't want to hurt anyone. I feel like I always do. I never cheat or fuck people over, I just get bored fast and distance myself alot

My best friend left me yesterday:(

Attached: B0705FB0-91EB-4D75-B656-728737FC8C52.jpg (462x405, 42K)

It doesn't matter how many times I l
Keep telling g
Her how much I love her and how she is everything to me she keeps seeing herself as a burden... I don't know what to do to make her believe my words

Im getting bullied since first grade and the teachers never did anything

Im the same as your BF however looks like im worst, My wife and i havent had sex in almost 2 years. At first i had a big sex drive and we had sex about once a day then as time went on it became less and less.

My 24th birthday is in a couple of days and I'm still a virgin. By all accounts I have a successful life but I have this need that just has never been met.

Mine did two years ago.
I finally came to terms with it yesterday.
I hope it gets better for you bro.

This is the Most wholesome thread i've seen in a while on here. Im about to start crying man.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Is he stressed out or taking meds?

My degenerate cocksucking cunt of an aunt is trying to sell half of my house. That's pretty annoying, especially in such a great time of the year

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Screen_Shot_2016-04-20_at_4_22_55_P (1200x800, 151K)

Dang that sucks, Is she renting out rooms? cause that really does suck. Im sure everything will work out anyway It always does.

Attached: Niggey Mouse.png (422x656, 137K)

It'll happen bro. You have a few choices.

Meet a nice girl, ask her to hang out. Have a good time, set up a few dates. Eventually get her to come over. Initiate foreplay and you fuck her. The preferred virgin method for emotional safety.

Choice 2:
Go to play where alcohol is served. That or ask girl out to drink. Better yet, drink at your place. Guaranteed shagging. However, beware whiskey dick and terrible first time

Thank you. I’m glad you’ve gotten better user :)

I don't just want sex I want a relationship.

Then pick choice #1. That's how you do it. You don't do that christian wait until marriage bullshit. You go on like 3 or 4 dates and then you NEED to fuck her. Otherwise she'll friendzone you.

noggers

Attached: Rummage.gif (360x360, 614K)

half of my face is slowly becoming paralyzed
im now having trouble opening/closing my eye
i hope it spreads so i can get some neetbux

Attached: This is yo mum.png (516x526, 257K)

Thanks for some kind words, lad. The fact is, we both have the same equal rights to live in that house, but she somehow believes that she owns a half. So she thinks she can sell it. But who the fuck needs some rights to live in some house, with some other family and a big evil dog inside every fucking day and night? She's such a daft twat, just playing on my nerves instead of listening to me

gay

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

one of my managers sent me a dick pic two days ago and we work together tomorrow. he won't stop texting me, i want to die.

You realize you have a golden ticket now right? Tell him you want a fucking raise or you'll expose him to HR. If he declines, expose him to HR.

Simple

I was the best friend the girl was in love with.
We are getting married this year.
So yeah.
I didnt know she liked me. Everybody else in our group of friends did. Protip: be over 6 feet and handsome. It will work itself out.

i don't know if i could go through with that

I dón't usually tell my problems to the people, mostly because I think they aren't real problems, but I hate those thoughts, I'm really cringe, Life is so boring and I want to die, I want to stop being a virgin but as I said I'm really cringey, also, I don't really know but I think I have a small dick and while fapping I last forty seconds, I don't know if that's usual. I want someone to hug and kiss.

Thats amazing News. Great to hear everything worked out!

I don't care what happens any more. I still live with my parents at 24 because I'm not retarded and would rather pay off my student loans than have car/home/rental/cost of living/student loans all at the same time. I don't do anything except work, sleep, and eat. I have given up trying to get into a relationship because when it comes around to it, I'm labeled a loser since I don't want to tack on more debt and live The American Way. Capitalism is slavery. College was a lie.

Attached: sedrfsg.jpg (770x308, 71K)

Thank you user!

Smart man.

keep looking, took me years to find that one lad I can trust

I was going to pour down my emotions, again, on some retarded internet website.
But then I thought what is the fucking point. Going through this state day in, day out.
Year in, year out. The time is coming to make a choice between living and dying.
Going for the struggle or to leave on your own terms. Heh, I guess I'm being kinda hypocritical.
But this time it feels different. More at peace. May you cocksuckers have a happy suffering.

Attached: 1486210793630.gif (288x288, 1.61M)

In love with a recovering dope ho
>I just smoke weed
Shits bad

I'm trying, hard to not give a fuck tho
you see plenty of normal people moving on, being happy or whatever
I literally had the same for a year and the only time I was actually happy was lurking this shit of a website