This little badass was my favorite character

This little badass was my favorite character...

RIP little badass....

Attached: lyanna-mormont-game-of-thrones.jpg (1374x903, 351K)

she ruined this episode for me
if she just stabbed the giant i wouldve been ok with it but thts not what happened
instead she first got hit with a 1 ton tree traveling at least 20mph
she was launched 30 feet across the courtyard
an impact like tht is enough to total a car
then she gets up right after and sprints in full plate armor
if getting hit by tht tree didnt even phase her how in the hell did she die? shes basically invincible at that point

pic related is a real life example of the impact she just brushed off like nothing

Attached: car hit tree.jpg (534x401, 64K)

RIP little bear.

Actually she got swatted with his hand.

thousands of men died and you didn't even blink or give a single fuck about that because you're one or more of the following:
> a beta numale
> a white knight suckup of girls
> a virgin
> you believe that women are defenseless and require men to stick up for them in all situations.

i thought he was holding a club

Ease off the soy boy.

> there were no badass men fighting and got killed as well

regardless of what hit her she was launched 30 feet and popped right up like nothing even happened i could no longer suspend my disbelief

lol tell us about your fedora collection

> soy boy
i forgot to put that on the list for op

It was a child lord of an ancient and well named people. You're the one focusing on the girl part. Nigga you racist.

Why are you using logic for a fucking TV show?

> i always say things that i think will sound good to girls in the hopes that someday it will get me sex

I somehow cringe every time when women (especially little girls) are portrayed as badasses.

SJW bait

off yourself

Attached: 1543424267480.png (600x842, 142K)

Ain’t clicking that shit for 500

they aren't badasses which is why tv shows have to desperately try and make up stories like that. if they were badasses then it would be completely natural and organic. sjw retards do this only for fam service for literal dumbfuck morons that swoon and cheer when they see a girl do something manly and feel empowerment from a fucking tv show or movie. that's actual retardation

She didnt pop right up you dumb ass. She struggled to get up and then weakly ran at him

yet somehow killed a giant 10 times her size? are you stupid?

You do know that it isn't real right? You going into detail about how she wouldn't survive a giant's slap in a world of FUCKING DRAGONS makes you seem like a fucktard. Just watch the show and shutbthe fuck up faggot

at least she got some dick before hand

not everything is black and white
some things are more or less logical than others
little girl running and stabbing a giant illogical but i can stay engaged
little girl getting up after being launched 30 feet then dying to a wimpy giant squeeze no way bud with that strength she couldv single handedly taken on the whole undead army

You are a fucking moron kiddo

agree
it's sooooooo stupid

Are you? She used dragon glass to stab him in the eye. And guess what you dipshit. Dragon glass kills them

Hated that bitch. I was happy when she died

considering they are animal barbarians it was probably anal

Maybe cause in the books stuff tries to seem plausible...except the obvious magic and mythical creatures and all that

after he literally crushed her, breaking her bones, and destroying her organs. but she can just flick her wrist and poof he's gone. you probably think captain marvel is the greatest story ever told you sad sad virgin.

nerd alert

Attached: pruane2.jpg (640x482, 51K)

Yeah I get that. But I mean its so unnatural even how they move or speak. Nothing about a woman speaks 'badass' to me. Its already in my brain I guess.

Server is full of fags posting hentai and tapping to cartoons. Sick of Yea Forums

its not about logic its about being consistent
how did she survive the smack like it was nothing yet die to the squeeze?
with that amount of durability they could have made better use of her by launching her with the catapults

While we're bitching about books getting shit on by people making action shows, let's talk about LOTR

Did anyone notice Frodo in the Mines in the Fellowship? He took a spear from a troll like it was nothing right? If that had happened like it appeared in the show, his mithril chain would have been hanging off the end of that spear soaked in his gore, after it went through him. Instead, no effect.

In the books, Frodo is described as wearing a vest of soft leather, along with his mithril chain shirt. So, he's wearing leather armor backed by mithril. In the movie it looks like he just has plain clothes on. Further, the troll did not stab him in the books. It was an ORC CAPTAIN that stabbed Frodo. Big difference from a fucking troll. So, if you gonna bitch, bitch about some real literature getting fucked up, vs this fly by night, made for tv shit, from books I never heard of until this show became clickbait for teenagers looking for titties on cable.

Attached: the-stand-1.jpg (650x909, 172K)

I love how the giant just bitch slapped her. I busted a nut laughing when I saw that

you've been waiting 20 years to post this? gtfo!

He was slowly crushing her and didnt fully crush her in his hand. Did you even watch the show or is it simply "oh no someone said a female was bad ass and now I must shit on them all because I'll never get laid?" And I didnt see captain marvel. Brie Larson is a cunt and no guy should have seen the movie

Lord of the rings if for virgins

that was a full on sprint while wearing 40+lbs of armor which wasnt even dented from the hit
she shouldv survived or they shouldv cut the scene of her being hit/launched

>posts pic from stephen king books
>talks about Tolkien

of course i watch it dummy. i saw it twice. she'd be dead, you'd be dead, quit taking her side because she's a little girl and you think you'll get sex by supporting her.

No way in fuck they had her in 40lbs if armor. She probably had some light ass shit on. But I realized something. Why am I arguing with idiots about a show that's gonna be irrelevant in a month

>be responsible for the future of your family line
>be responsible for the well being of those who support you or are sworn to you
>be a "stronk womyn" character with no depth who exists sole for the sake of those people who like to unironically say things like "YAS QUEEN SLAY"
>be dumb enough to think you can 1v1 a giant zombie when you weigh as much as a wet cat
>kill giant zombie just like that ginger bitch in LOTR kills the witch king (so original)
>be dead

Attached: 93e.png (200x190, 42K)

It's ok to be mad that a female character was popular. You don't have to hate her so much because no girl would ever touch your neckbearded dorito stained body

> retard

her costume didnt weigh 40lbs but a full set of armor is 40lbs
if she was wearing some light weight leather armor her survival of the giant smack becomes an even bigger feat of strength making it even less likely tht she would die from the giant squeeze

She made sense at the start, then they gave her way too much airtime, then gave her a pretty good ending. 6/10

women will never sleep with you for defending them

Feminist power fantasy. As if being an effective fighter required no minimum physical standard. Sam Tarly could beat her into a pulp in anything approaching a fair fight.
She was a far more effective leader and strategist, and still barely believable in that role, but the producers needed a main character to kill off, so she gets a badass send-off.

If she stabbed the giant in the hand it foot and he disintegrated because dragonglass, that would still have been cool, but no, for some fucking reason he brought her to within striking distance if his eye. No explanation, just 'girl power'.

Fuck right off with that shit, this show is no longer on another level, it's now merely 'good'. Meh.

The Stand has a mini series

in the other hand

lol so many people here have shit opinions.

he was brining her in to bite eat her attack on titian style

I'm still wondering where the blade came from. She was holding an axe when she started charging.

She deserved the Iron throne.
And my cock

doubt ros would even fuck a loser from this board especially you

I somehow cringe every time when someone says that he cringes on something that is not remotely cringe worthy and just shows everyone how incel he is

episode was utter shit though

he was bringing her in to bite her ear mike tyson style

>A whole fucking thread about realism of her death

Fucking this, it's a fucking TV show who cares?

Justice for WunWun

>Realism
Not realism, you soporific polisher of Nubian glandes, just consistency within it's own set of rules.

This week on giving Stronk Wymen unrealistic expectations and inflated egos, the TV show.

What set of rules? Isn't this the same show with fucking dragons and zombies? And you're worried about the laws of physics being unrealistic in your faggy fake TV show.

same
I can not take forced things like that

You have no respect for you?

(Spoiler alert. It wont)

Twat it's a fucking fantasy show. She got hit she was pretty much dead already it's not like she climed the fucking giant and stabbed it on the back. She took the bitchslap like a champ and killed something. It's how the show works. It wasn't 30 feet. She flew couple feet away from him 30 feet she would have landed on top of the wall or gotten impaled in the giant caltrops

Y'all are fake and gay, just like this show

like the ending. Total rip off from far cry 3 with vaas and jason

Let me explain it to you this way: believability is not black and white - it can stretch. Sometimes it gets stretched a bit thin, and requires some fuckawesome visuals or plot contrivances to mask it.
Just because one obviously unrealistic element exists, that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want and maintain believability or even interest.

So yeah, zombies, dragons etc, but not invincible 8 year old girls BECAUSE if all you need is a tough attitude to become invulnerable, then no one is ever in any real peril, and the battle scenes on't Garner any emotional investment from the audience, you fistulated rectal polyp.

He is actually right, just because dragons and zombies are a thing it doesn't mean physics do not apply anymore ffs, she didn't get treebranch smackdowned though, she just got swatted by the giant, and she was already pretty much in a dying state before she got squeezed, i like to think she got grabbed on purpose because she knew she wasn't gonna make it but wanted to kill the giant nonetheless.

Oh so this has nothing to do with the show being realistic or not, you just don't like that women are portrayed as anything other than weak and submissive. Would you say all of this if it had happen to a man? Likely no. All the fake shit they put in the show doesn't bother you but THIS is where you draw the line.

Moron..she was hit by a giant! And you're arguing the validity of the shot she took?

Meh, she was never badass, take away her seat as head of the house and she was just a grumpy little girl. She died doing the first and only badass thing in her life on the show.

Ehhh, I don't even know who's trolling whom anymore. Let's just skip to the end, you microcephalic chromosomal paella.