I'm going to get a dog this year but I haven't decided on the breed...

I'm going to get a dog this year but I haven't decided on the breed. Which breed is objectively the best in your opinion?

Attached: subjectively.jpg (1080x1229, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\fGFh734
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That one right there.

Don't buy a teacup yuppy yap breed. They are trash breeds.

Chihuahua

Attached: images(2).jpg (225x225, 6K)

Whatever you do, don't be a shitty fucking dog owner. When required, always have your dog on a leash and when in areas where it's ok to have your dog off a leash, they better be able to heed your commands. Also, pick up your dog's shit and don't let your dog back for an extended period of time when it's outside, even during the daytime. Basically, don't make your dog the problem of other people. Nobody likes a barking fucking dog, nobody wants to step in or even see your dog's shit and even people who love dogs don't necessary want your piece of shit jump on them even if they mean no harm.

Thai ridgeback, failing that any bull terrier/pit bull/Staffordshire type of mutt.

Attached: image.jpg (645x380, 61K)

>greyhound
>whippet

German Shepard, and teach it to attack niggers.

is there a way to search by region in this site?

this mans got the right idea.
German Shepards are the best

golden retriever, cutest dogs imo, and loyal as fuck

nigger but teach it to attach german shepards

German sheppard, no fake, they learn commands easier in german
teach him to attack commies and kikes

Carolina dog

Man's best friend for over 4000 years

from my experience as a dog owner/sitter for 20 years, it all depends on how much work you want to put into being a good owner. Basically out of all the dogs I've worked with/owned, these are the best:

Lots of Work, but high payoff:
-Siberian Husky
-Alaskan Malamute
-German Shepard
-Rottweiler
-Australian Shepherd
-Akita
-Great Dane
-St. Bernard

Medium Work:
-Golden Retriever
-Labs
-Icelandic Sheepdog
-Australian Cattle dog
-Great Pyrenees
-Samoyed

Avoid all low-maintenence dogs because chances are if that's what you're going for you're going to be a shitty owner anyway.

Don't get a puppy as a new owner.

Don't get a dog that is not legal in your state.

Avoid shitty hound dogs/hunting dogs like beagles/bloodhounds/pointers unless you specifically want a hunting dog.

Avoid ChowChows, Shiba Inus, Bulldogs, and "purse dogs" (they're annoying as fuck). Avoid anything at the shelter that they say may be aggressive.

Mutts are always fine for beginners, I would especially recommend rescuing an older mutt at your local shelter. They're usually chill and just want to be loved until they die.

Show the potential dog around your place before you agree to get it, if you can. Make sure the dog knows people you're usually around so you know they won't bite anybody.

Not mentioning Belgian malinois.
Kys.

>"not mentioning ..."
Wah bitchboy I'm not going to read your mind and see what childhood dog you loved so much, I named the ones on the top of my mind.
but yes that's a good breed and I would slide their temperament in with German Shepherds.

I have two beagles I use when hunting, they are great dogs if you hunt but if you don't just get a golden retriever. Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-29-22-39-56~2.png (1426x946, 1.2M)

Need information, best for one isn't best for all.
1) climate where you live
2) Your activities
3) How much room indoors
4) how much exercise will it get
5) How much time/money are you willing to spend?
Probably more, but this will help.

Labrador.
High energy when young. Loyal. Smart. Easily trainable. Not aggressive.

This is my little guy. Hes fucking awesome

Attached: 34AD5164-7188-470D-A6D6-B9619CC24161.jpg (2160x3840, 1.01M)

Attached: 025C3779-EBC8-40E0-85D3-B7722858AAAD.jpg (3059x2150, 1.8M)

That's a rat in a jacket, even my cat would kill that fucking fag

be very carefull with this. there is a lot difference between breeds, and the time, maintenance, patience en costs they require and training they need to be relyable. dogs are easy classified bij required experience. if you take an energetic dog with strong instinct expect to pay up to 5 years to get it to the same training level you could get to with a more calm intelligent breed. the training level deyerimes a great deal of how well a dog behaves and how safe and predictable he is.

Attached: 41A1C882-CD88-4832-8629-8DB49D687C98.jpg (1242x1232, 161K)

they are awesome but require crazy much attention and are difficult to control.

Chihuahuas are fags. Shitty dogs that can't do anything fun. They can barely sustain themselves. They're also randomly aggressive and overall annoying. Every time I see one at the park other dogs end up trying to kill it because they do stupid retard shit and are too fucking small and gay.

golden retriever

Boxer or Labrador imo

No pitbulls or other nigger dogs
No faggot yappy dogs
No dogs smaller than a cat, just get a cat.

Your Aryan canine companion options are:
>Labrador retriever
>German Shepard
>Siberian Husky
>Doberman Pinscer

Cool story bruh. My chihuahua is a mad cunt who kills rats and goes fishing with me

Attached: 3D6B7B50-A28D-49B3-93E0-E6E63FCC41C1.jpg (3024x3024, 1.53M)

blame the owners, it's not the breed.

you shouldn't be allowed to call yourself a man if you own a dog like that.

Those little shit rats are useless, and so are their owners. All they do is sit there and cower whenever you're close to them. They just shake uncontrollably if you even get close to them. They can't be trained any further than basic house training. They're useless for companionship. Useless for security. Useless for household structure. They're mexico in the form of a fucking dog.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discordapp.com\invite\fGFh734
GO GO GO

-t4l

that's an excuse used EXCLUSIVELY by niggers and white niggers that can't control a lesser beast.

If you knew shit about dogs and pedigree, you'd know that it ABSOLUTELY has to do with the breed. Every. Fucking. Time.

>useless

My little dude is a sweet alarm when people are on my property. Stop projecting bruh.

Attached: 794FAD4C-2346-4804-A2CE-E66483330ADB.jpg (959x1075, 804K)

do you have to prep the dog too when you prep ur gfs bull?

Any dog is good. A Terrier is better. A Scottish Terrier is the best. Small dog with a big heart. A friend’s Scottie got into a fight with a wild raccoon and tore his ass up.

>being impressed that a small dog can fight with a raccoon
>bitch, my cat used to KILL raccoons.
foh

English Bulldog. Loyal, usually very happy and sweet dogs, don't need much. This is my good boi

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (719x1280, 174K)

They are fucking soft and I want to cuddle them. Boxers also love rough play because of their high pain tolerance but are also good to children and really nice family dogs.

Attached: boxer-dog-pedigree-pet-ugly-face-animal-expression-B1GNPN.jpg (869x1390, 165K)

Belgian/German Shepard

Ive had 3 pairs in my life and they are top teir dogs

>being this beta

Stop projecting manlet

My girl, an Alaskan Malamute.
Nothing like getting home and finding her welcoming me with her "woo woo woo" and lots of cuddles.
They need enough activity, and love playing, they never get tired.
People sometimes gets scared when they see us playing rough, because she looks like a wolf attacking and howling, but we trust each other completely, and she's extremely cautious to never harm anyone.

Attached: DSC_0230.jpg (2048x1362, 321K)

Sorry about the rotation.

Attached: DSC_0531.jpg (2048x1365, 630K)

>being so small cocked you need a dog with a bigger dick to make u feel adequate

Attached: 3E1E895F-E5AF-4920-871B-52A99691DE72.jpg (1242x1485, 1.26M)

Attached: DSC_0543.jpg (2048x1365, 1.08M)

OP, listen to this man - he speaks the truth

Boerbol is best.loyalty, strength and can kill a lion.pit bulls will bite themselves if home fries comes knockin'.boerbol ladies and gentlemen next question

Attached: 1556535118202.gif (200x200, 842K)

Get a Corgi. They're easy to get exercise for, they're very smart, and they're fun sized for lap snuggles.

>sweet alarm

So would any rat with vocal cords, which is what a Chihuahua is

Depends on who you are.

Are you more of a sit at home person or an active person?

Schnauzer

Attached: 27661452_1834673823273804_972893054_n.jpg (528x720, 54K)

Pit-lab mix.

Attached: 5CD202FC-DF5D-4F01-80B8-6B1BCA6B47AB.jpg (2592x1936, 1.08M)

Everyone has different needs and different lifestyles. Dogs breeds are not one size fits all. But boxers are my vote

thanks

i'm on the ocean in central florida
there are parks and of course the beach
lots of room indoors with central air conditioning. and pool
money doesn't matter unless it's something ridiculous like paying tens of thousands for a special breed or training
im only busy about 4 hours a day

i'm leaning german sheppard

Golden retriever

Ive got a puggle and he is awesome. Didnt think I wanted a small dog, but I lived in a condo when I got him. 1 thing good about a smaller dog is they dont tear up your house. I always had big dogs as a kid and they would tear up screens, chew up woodwork etc.

Greyhound. They're lazy fucking couch niggers who go apeshit for about an hour every few days then go back to being lazy, couch clogging cuddle-sluts. Bro as shit.

>niggerdogs

this one has the largest benis size

Attached: absolut_dog_cock10.jpg (745x1000, 144K)

Chihuahuas and pit bulls are always top 3 in dog bites but yeah bro its always the owner

13%/50% nigger kys

wolfy dogs best dogs

mutt

I just got a Australian Shepherd/Husky.
Any tips?

woof/10

get a good vacuum cleaner and go on dog adventures often

Lots of excercise

>Australian Shepherd/Husky
good job, faggot
that dog is gonna be so high strung and high maintenance.

Pitbull, but don't train it and be sure to leave it chained up outside

There are no "best" breed...
Breeds are optimized for some actual need the ultimate breed is a wolf, but it is not very optimal for living with humans.
The real question is: what do you want to have it for?
All "working" breeds needs a lot of attention and stimulation, they are fantastic dogs but only if you invest the necessary time - a lot of time!

not him, but, to add to this: beagles have an excellent temperament and are easily trained with food. you can teach them not to jump up or lick faces, which means they're great around kids.

I've also yet to meet a dog with a greater sense of smell.
I love my old beagle. she had a better bark than German shepherds in my area.

Boxers

vac every fucking day. don't get lazy.
if your vac is shit, buy one of those battery powered dysons with the small bin chamber.
you'll fill it after every vac.

just fucking do it.