Me and a Tumblr girl are in love with each other. What do now boys? I don't wanna lose her...

Me and a Tumblr girl are in love with each other. What do now boys? I don't wanna lose her. I can't ever let her know I hang out here. She probably remembers when we were raiding their site

Attached: 1549794232372.jpg (500x372, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Al-889M7_CQ
youtu.be/_gRsZqSNvKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you truly love her, get off Yea Forums

We knew it would come to this any way, the war was just playground teasing. Tumblr is /outgril/ go for it Op, it will be fine.

Love conquers all Op

Op you fucking faggot
Get off Tumblr cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=Al-889M7_CQ

Send pictures

Thanks boys. I think I know what to do now.

Not gonna do that. I don't really have photos anyway. We only started dating recently my man.

We all took a silent oath you faggot, me and you both know that it's too late to be happy.

youtu.be/_gRsZqSNvKU

Attached: 1513868364511.jpg (951x1024, 253K)

We're all gonna make it out of here one day brother. Kek would want us to go out and live.

vow to be virgins foreva!!!

Not until after the war, and we aren't meant to survive that.

Attached: 1513866438762.jpg (1988x3056, 1.91M)

I met a girl on the internet and now im going to change my online habits because i think we're getting serious after the whole week we've been together: the thread.

If you keep looking for a war, you'll always find one. The war is over for now. You can take a break soldier.

I'm not gonna change my online habits idiot. I'll just.... Make it work somehow.
I like hanging out here too much to leave.

So, just to confirm, you guys DID meet on the internet, right? You guys have never physically met?

hey, something I say whenever I tell nignogs and libtards that I use Yea Forums is "Oh, I don't go to the racist boards. I only use stuff like /x/ or /an/"

Romeo and Juliet in 2019

Just have Yea Forums come up in conversation, don't tell her you post here but just watch her reaction

No no.... We've met a lot of times already. We even held hands. That sounds stupid when I say it now lol. But yeah whatever.... I just wanted to tell you faggots how happy I am and that we all gonna make it.
That's a good idea... Maybe I'll tell her something like that...

Yeah it feels like that sometimes.
Dubs have decided.

Something else that I say whenever I mention shit from Yea Forums or /pol/ is, and I quote, "Yeah I've been doing a study on the kinds of users. You've got Nazis, Pedophiles, and Gay people. Sometimes they combine into a Gay Nazi Pedophile and it's scary!" It normally scares them away from the subject

Actually it's like Gnomeo and Juliet cuz of the fact that she doesn't know you're on the Redpilled side

bump

post pics, without face if you want to "preserver" her "honor"

I really don't have pictures. Not trying to preserve honor. She doesn't really use social media, and I didn't take any creepshots, so I don't have anything for you guys yet. But someday, I'll post them maybe.

You don't have pics of your "girlfriend"