Attached: 332223.jpg (960x720, 172K)

I give it to B.

Stay loyal faggots

Keep it and trade it for a gun

Only possible answer

fuck, marry, kill.

in that order.

They must preform a series of arbitrary physical challenges

C is the cutests, id fuck his little shota face. He'd definitely have my flute to play with. But id give the real flute to child B because she made it.

B for sure but let a nigga have a turn sometime. Teaching is a great way to learn.

Anyone who has ever dealt with young kids knows that the real answer is you make them take turns with it until one of them inevitably breaks it.

It's not like there's only one flute in the world. Just go get a couple more.

B>A>C

Just because I'm not the flute owner. If I was, i give it to A.

Attached: 1554936718743.jpg (1024x573, 54K)

B obviously. The others are jews.

give it to B and tell her to sell it to A for money

Attached: ancap-ball-1000-1048.png (1000x1048, 413K)

Why are you asking me? Child b made the flute, child B owns it. If child A want the flute, she can talk to B. Maybe she can buy or tarde for it, but that's none of my buisness.
Also get the fuck out of here child C this ain't a fucking charity.

I asked who's the cutest tho

Attached: 1533415784616.png (700x600, 65K)

No. The question is flawed. I shouldn't have possession of the flite in the first place and it's not mine to distribute.

>tarde for it

Attached: tardway.jpg (540x667, 39K)

> Flite

Gtfo

Attached: burn1.jpg (504x391, 58K)

Give it to B as it's her right, but strong encourage her to be generous and give it to C. Offer to get her more materials so she can make another and compliment her on her skills and generosity. Try to make her feel good about her work but also to be a generous and kind person.

Yo can make another, shut up, A for sure has one in home, And C, I give you, but if you don't Learn how to play it, I fuck you in the ass. Fucker.

Me

Attached: 1503713963049.jpg (900x900, 68K)

Best them with the flute until they apologise for being little arguing bitches and keep the flute myself.

Depends. If B put her sweat and time to make one special flute for herself then she should keep it.
If B is the CEO of a major flute corporation, making millions a year while exploiting employees and making use of public facilities (roads for transport, forests for wood, etc) then yes, time she gave back by giving it to C.
A already has one, or how else did she learn to play? If she's really good (career good) and also really can't afford a better flute, maybe we can help her out.

Attached: 1522883348572.png (960x720, 305K)

The Capitalist

communism has failed every single time it has been tried and every time millions DIE

Attached: jv8iobmajvk21.jpg (600x428, 24K)

Give it to B, but for 15% of the time she must share it with a pool of the other children.

How the fuck does A know how to play a flute if she doesnt even have one
Yes I know instrument rental is a thing

This, because she deserve to keep what she made
What's would be the point to make something and loose it because people pretend to deserve* it ?
She made it, she earn it

yeah. thats hot the same tho. the worker don't provide the materials or facilities.

B sells it to A and gives some of the money to C

b