The left can't meme because they are not programed to think by themselves

>The left can't meme because they are not programed to think by themselves.

Where is the lie?

Attached: 8kaW-gly17IZCNpmd1tb8fB-r-zhfrQdbqW3PFQYDg0.jpg (640x521, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pQYZ-bMpoXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Silverstein
discordapp.com\invite\fGFh734
avp.io/y2ERZ
avp.io/ZAgGr
avp.io/wdVAZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 9178871342.jpg (1514x1624, 189K)

Attached: The_left.png (988x988, 283K)

>trans means MtF or FtM
>refering to 2 genders
where's the problem, retard?

I have no idea what LGBT even means.

I always assumed it has to me some
Lesbian-Gay-Bi-Trap shit or something.

Please confirm if correct

oh i forgot that it was called bi-genderal, not bi-sexual

They can't think for themselves so they can't copy and paste tired old worn out shit?

That's not bad. The lefties are learning.
Either that, or some retard made it purely for guaranteed replies

Close. The gay community would rip your fucking head off for using the word "trap" though. The T actually stands for trangender.

>literally implying a difference between gender and sex
Stop it, ya queer.

Don't forget that including gay and lesbian sort of implies that there are only two genders as well.

Being bisexual means you're interested in 2 genders, that doesn't mean they are the only 2 though

Hm, well I will try to remember this.
Im not living in 'murica, so we dont have that kind of abbreviation. But I guess a similar one one most eventually exists here aswell, though.

Thanks for clearing it up for me.

That's actually true. However, the fact that there are observably only 2 means that there are only 2.

Your pic is a perfect example.
LGBT by large does not buy into the million genders bs. You're just incapable of recognising or caring about nuance and accuracy, however.
All you can do is repost memes, regurgitate these pre-made opinions like an NPC who can not think, only supply their handful of programmed lines of dialogue. You've artificially narrowed your knowledge base to only the most catchy ebin meme lines. Truth is just an inconvenience that gets in the way of you EPIC burn devestatedly btfo'ing those you, in your mind, assign to "the other side".

Tl;dr: you're just projecting your own issues and failings at others.

>literally implying there is no difference between the two
that's why application forms use either them huh?

>LGBT by large does not buy into the million genders bs
Which is why they were replaced by LGBTQIAA++

>implying all papers have only the truth written on them and some cant be written by mentally ill fags

>The gay community would rip your fucking head off for using the word "trap" though
Lol no they wouldn't. Gays lesbians and bis barely give a shit about trannies at all let alone what stupid names they get called.

Also while transgender is the common name these days transsexual is actually more accurate because they're transitioning their sexual attributes to match their gender identity, not the other way around. It fell out of favour though because stupid normies thing anything "-sexual" = bad dirty perverted even if it's referring to biological sex, not fucking.

Yikes

Attached: FB_IMG_1553112625482.jpg (364x173, 5K)

Some LGBTQ members don’t agree with having the T in their organization because it goes against what they stand for and that’s same sex relationships, the Traps switch gender roles because they are not comfortable with what they are so they switch. Also this transgenderism ruins women sports and allows these men who pretend to be women to enter a woman’s restroom with the sole purpose of raping women.

Attached: 1E6B87A5-2B3F-454A-8B0D-5D4811010266.jpg (750x499, 374K)

Since this is the public toilet of the internet it's not surprising that it is mostly frequented by alt right assholes.

Still upset she lost?

Ah, reverse psychology I see (pic related).
Oh you, feminists!
Everyday something new

[Citation Needed]
We all still jut call it LGBT. It's not like we had a secret gay meeting and decided a new name, that bs mostly comes from non-lgbt "allies" that care more about brownie points than actually helping us.

>still implying they are the exact same thing

When will the acceptance of different Sexual orientations be over, soon the pedophiles and zoophiles will be forming their own empowerment groups as well. It’s truly a clown world we live in.

Attached: 9CBA34DC-A668-47C2-9BA6-4BF73E65239D.jpg (750x557, 322K)

not sure if trolling or if you are a burger flipper irl
citation needed followed by an ambiguous statement without a citation hmmm i do wonder what people think being smart is these days

Yeah, it's convenient for those that use us as a bogeyman to imagine were some united hivemind but we're really a varied group that barely tolerates eachother but have been forced together by circumstance. You could probably give more credit for LGBT to conservatives and evangelicals than to some liberal sjw Jewish Marxist conspiracy.

While you're obviously pushing an agenda-based narrative it's not just about trannies either.
To help you understand with some kindergarten sing-song:"
"well the gaaaay guys, hate the lesbians, and the leeeesbians hate the trannies, and the traaaaannies hate the gay guys and everyone hates the bis!"

>still implying they arent

Speaking of public toilet why does the society have to cater to these traps and their needs why does the lgbt need a separate bathroom from everyone, what makes them special. we’re really gonna feed into their mental disorder? Maybe instead of men and women on the restroom label we should put Penis and vagina.

at this stage shit is so good that maybe they do it for the fun of it , what idiot is going to start a war at this point we;d all die , might as well fuck with each other that is if you buy into all the conspiracy shit

There are anti-tranny feminists, terfs or "trans-exclusionary radical feminists". Radical feminism is already a minority though and even they are generally trans-positive or at least tolerant and self-identitified feminists at large are likewise so terfs are a minority of a minority of a minority and often oppose feminists on other topics like fertility treatments or rape sentences. Funnily enough they often team up with conservatives and evangelicals as the only ones who will work with them.

You forgot the part where the normal straight people hate you all, we tolerate your degeneracy but we still hate all of you. We are all awaiting the day lgbt implodes on itself and separate.

>Also while transgender is the common name these days transsexual is actually
Okay, I'll totally take your word over the transgender people, sure.
Pfft.

>The right has run dry on memes

Attached: A5E188D2-FA7A-488B-A76B-7F737AB1E30E.png (589x939, 947K)

Than we pick you off one by one eradicating your lgbt pride or until you go back into the closet and keep your sexual orientation to yourself.

"Normal" "Straight"
No "normal" person would use normal to describe themselves, and nobody but repressed gays get this angry about queers.

We haven't been making them. We've been getting our giggles from Trump's presidency.

>I won't give a citation until you do!
Well my statement was opinion/ancedote and the burden of proof is on you anyway because you made the first positive claim.

I and litterally every other LGBT person I know calls it LGBT. We don't even like the addition of a Q let alone six A's a couple numbers and some unpronouncable sigil.
Like I said we're not some hivemind, there is no official grand council of elder fags with official rulings that either of us could cite, there's just general majority opinion amoung us.
Meanwhile your claim of a new name is seemingly pulled right from the ether, or you ass. You're not citing any organisation or even just any one fag, just insisting "trust me". With that level of evidence I'd be equally right in claiming that the alt-right has changed their name to the cuckholdry-fan-club, in fact that would probably be closer to the truth.

no i didnt im someone completely different you're just an idiot that has no idea how to structure an actual claim ,its been what 15 min i was about to leave because i thought you'd never reply

also what kind of thinking is that i wont show you proof that you dont have and i know you dont until someone else proves theirs... why ? if you know you're in the right prove it and move on but you dont have anything else to do with your life so here you are
the older i get the more i wonder what people on here do with themselves

What you want a medal or something?
You can shut your pants in anger all you want.
>We are all awaiting the day lgbt implodes on itself and separate
Hell, so are we. Like I said we barely tolerate eachother and probably will separate, but because our goals have been achieved, not because of some ebin habbening that suddenly makes the whole world flip around and agree with your feels.
Fags have been around since ancient Greece, we're not going anywhere any time soon.

we all lie to ourselves with social construct. you are programmed OP

200 iq

I am a tranny, tard.
Tranny is another also term, though one that sjws will crucify you for using unless you yourself are a tranny like with the words nigger or faggot.

no no it means "let's go buy tacos", as in taco bell. it's like text language, LOL = laugh out loud, LMAO = Laugh my ass off, and LGBT = let's go buy tacos. All these guys saying it's about gays are trolling you.

>"bilingual means there are only two languages"

imagine being this fucking dumb

Attached: 56935271_10103656373341064_1668587158044147712_n.jpg (429x429, 14K)

im just going to play along if you are one , so you'd want to go out of your way to hurt people that use a bad word that hurts your fee fees , i know im on half chan but you'd think people would have a bit more cop on , you'd do fuck all irl and you know it same goes for niggers or other fags , people want to be left alone idk who you're trying to fool
my personal favorite
Lets Go Blitzkrieg Together

Behold the only memes the left can come up with, stolen and edited from the right.

>I replied to a post chain insisting that a claim doesn't need proof but YOU'RE the dumb one for thinking I support the claim!
Lol brainlet/10
It doesn't matter if you're the original user, you decided to take up their cause, defend their claim, and bitch and whine about people asking fir evidence.
>You didn't reply immediately (to some random user joining the conversation) so I win!
WEW even more retarded than I thought!

Ops not talking about languages, how embarrassing for you.

Well that's kinda my point, they don't have any proof, they didn't even pick up their claim from some random LGBT organisation. Seemly they pulled it right out of their ass and most likely jut saw it in some /pol/tard meme and regurgitated it without a single thought.

I thought LGBT stood for little green bastard truck.

at this stage you're arguing with you're self look how angry you're getting over some random shit on Yea Forums , no i just said i was going to leave because ive other things i want to do , i said nothing about "winning" whats there to win you're a nobody this is Yea Forums what am i trying to win , im just challenging your point because you seem to be conflicted about your own thoughts and you just fill in whatever nonsense you want to make an argument

and no im calling you out for making a hypocritical claim nothing to do with w/e you're arguing about , brainlet really again i dont expect much from this place

I apologize, getting fucked in the ass and ending your family genes is normal to you. In the real world procreating and being straight is normal it’s been like that since the dawn of creation, you ever wonder why we don’t see gay fish anymore.

yeah my point idk how long ill keep coming here , im mostly here to pass time handing in some projects
also woops made some mistakes

>so you'd want to go out of your way to hurt people
What? Where did I indicate that?
Please argue against what I actually say instead of using me as a prop to project some strawman onto.
I don't care if someone uses the word tranny, I'm just saying sjws will get mad at it unless you're a member of the group "reclaiming it" like with faggot or nigger.
Normal people want to be left alone but sjws on the right or left run on outrage and live to make scenes.

>The lefties are learning.
It’s too concise to be a left comic

after handing in some projects , after i start working full time with college and masters being done ill prob call it here , ive been here since i was 12 so its just interesting to see this kind of shit because you wouldnt really see it irl

wow

Proof of only 2 genders can be found in any hospital gift shop, there’s “it’s a boy” and “it’s a girl” cards, balloons etc.. No “it’s a z” or “it’s a .077” or any of the other retarded terms these obviously mentally deficient things identity as.

Get used to it you all suffer from hormone malfunction your chromosomes are confused. Embrace being degenerates

do you have a textbook of words you dont understand but hear people use in arguments ? you made a comment about crucifying people clearly not trying to hurt people but w./e

literal proof

Triggered

Attached: 0E496386-5E22-4385-B131-3CDCD144E856.jpg (708x987, 565K)

yeah i agree with that i could be worded differently but thats what it mostly is , sure this is still new but people have done everything to "help" and their suicide rates still are above 40% so w/e

The gays prefer taco johns

40% is too low we need to raise the bar get up to 50% by 2021

Attached: D7481F1F-DEE0-46CA-B6F6-C6219B4D8FF9.jpg (750x515, 302K)

Attached: 1539913080735.png (525x529, 185K)

ffs , yeah thats why i still come here i need this kind of shit

>You're just arguing with yourself! I didn't take up that user's cause, just threw a fit when people asked for evidence
>Y-youre the mad one!
LOL
O
L
>i said nothing about "winning" whats there to win you're a nobody this is Yea Forums what am i trying to win
Neither did I retard, I didn't say or infer "winning" once, you're just projecting your insecure imagination on me and flailing at a strawman.
>im just challenging your point
>Hey got a citation for that claim
>OMG there's no need for evidence and you don't have any either!
Lol you keep flip-flopping about whether or not you've taken up that user's argument. One minute you're demanding evidence then the next you're crying that you can't provide any yourself and aren't even defending the claim.
>Im calling you out for making a hypocritical claim
>Hey got any evidence for your claim? Everyone I know just uses LGBT
>OMG hypocrite hypocrite!
Are you litterally mentally disabled?

Actual LGBT hunt terfs for sport

Attached: A9F73E0A-1142-493B-BC0F-4DC14CA40C7E.jpg (750x370, 81K)

A “girl” from my hometown decided to become a guy (she was always a real butch) anyways long story short she (or it) got all the hormone treatments and junk installed and then as a “man” got drunk and mouthy at a bar one night, any real man can tell you what usually happens next... except when this thing got punched out it instantly converted back to woman mentality and cried like a bitch while accusing the guy who hit “him/her/it” of hitting a girl.

I wish they’d all just an hero.

The retards in my university would call you a bigot for using LGBT and not using the all inclusive LGBTQI+ while also writing every sentence in gender neutral he/she or preferably in she/he or just she and they.
Fml, why the fuck did I get memed and wasted years from my life taking a useless CS degree while staying a fucking virgin?
Kill me.

Tl;dr you’re trying too hard, or you’re triggered hard.

you're not mad but you use retard or LOL as if you're 13 in every one of your responses whatever helps you cope

Attached: 1555514471435.jpg (772x960, 60K)

yeah he is

>LGBT
I came to realise that fags are not the enemy.
They were born this way and in a different environment they could be bros and indistinguishable.
Leftists and liberals are the enemy.

Like the old saying goes: “if you are a woman who wants to be a man, I will knock you out and make you pregnant, now you decide what you are.”

You don't really seem to understand what you're talking about, like at all.
It's one thing if you just want to call me a freak or degenerate or whatever but if you want to try to use scientific terms you need to do a baseline of research or you're just embarrassing yourself.

Though nuance is probably lost on you: while trans people do have a higher rate of intersex and hormonal issues most have normal levels, there's no imbalance or "malfunction" to fix.

this is you rn

Attached: get fucked.gif (580x334, 1.59M)

The absence of evidence does not equate to the evidence of absence

Glad I skipped university and took a trade instead, I’d probably be in jail by now if I had to deal with people like that daily.

this must be an american thing i dont see it where i am but it might be just me

>Somebody shows me a box and I will jump into it.
>Follow and abide by ideologies somebody else demands of me.
>Argue with people from other boxes
>Feel like I have value and am smart.
>Wont think freely for my self, because not enough brain power, easier to be a moron and do what other people tell me to.
>Not only follow blindly but defend out of my own free will and my what people tell me to belive in.

Lef tor right what ever political affiliation you choose to follow you both have your own stupidity in common. Fucking puppets.

Attached: 1540382938080.jpg (720x731, 54K)

Show us your asshole

This.
Lmao, gays are more real and level headed than leftists students in professors in my university.
Kill me.
>We all still jut call it LGBT
Bigot, if you say in my university that you don't accept the
QI+ because you don't know what it means it's enough to get kicked because leftists professors and students form cliques and act like a thought control mob. They would make sure you fail their classes.
Kill me, I had to pretend I agreed with them to get my degree.

pretty much

libtards are cuck level over 9000, you faggot soyboys are sheeple, must suck to be a normie go back to your feminist coalburner roastie gf. who is brainwashed by the zionist agenda, the jews will not replace us, MAGA!

Attached: back 2 leddit leftists.jpg (400x400, 51K)

The right likes church. Who can't think for themselves, again?

>programmed
>think by themselves

contradiction

Do you not understand the concept of metaphor?
When people say you're gonna get "cruicified" for something they don't mean you're litterally gonna get nailed to a cross, they mean there's gonna be a strong backlash and people will try to socially humiliate and deplatform you.

Also please try reading my post again and notice the obvious element that nowhere did I say -I- would crucify anyone or even call for it to happen. I was just warning you with good intentions.
If you say nigger or faggot or tranny and you're not one then sjws will give you a hard time, maybe even try to get you fired. I have no control over them and frankly they don't care what I think because it's not about defending or protecting me, it's about fake "allies" virtue signalling and earning pc points

>american thing
Not anymore, I'm from South Europe and this is the current state of universities.

>Y-youre just mad
Lol guess you got too mad and gave up on actual argument.
Have fun telling yourself how you "ebin btfo" the mean user to protect your ego.

You did good. Universities are a huge shit now. I know because I went to one and now I regret my life.

The best part is making this assertion while using a stolen meme. Truly priceless.

get it right, the left can't meme because they are the meme

>people have done everything to "help" and their suicide rates still are above 40%
Lol I know you're not arguing in good faith but it's not as if they repeated the study that found 40% after trying lots of stuff and found it the same result.
There's one study everyone cites for the 40% and most haven't even read it or are lying and don't care about the truth because the actual paper shows no control for transition. In other words that number is not the rate for those that "people have tried everything to help", it's the lifetime attempt rate.

>X is shitty because I've experienced exactly one of it, and that makes them all shitty and my experience absolute.

It’s not a mystery to know your a fag. To simplify this we look at chromosomes that make up men and women, evolution has programmed man kind to procreate although sometimes the X and Y chromosomes become undeveloped leaving the individual to bypass this programming and generate more of the opposite hormones.

Goodnight Yea Forums

Attached: p8HrsgouPQeK7637-Jiv91vmmzNJXw_9gBCfb3X5C2E.jpg (779x767, 105K)

Attached: q47zl7ml.png.jpg (640x486, 46K)

>>The left can't meme because they are not programed to think by themselves.
>not programmed to think by themselves

The same can be said of the right. Both sides are programmed from the start to like only their color, only believe politicians from their side, and only vote their side.

Identity politics are what's killing America. George Washington even said the one thing we should never have as a country is political parties, cause he saw this shit coming.

University LGBT groups are 90+% "allies" larping as "bi curious" for attention.
If you hang around /LGBT/ you'll see that most avoid such shitholes, they've basically driven out the actual LGBT people.

>N-no you!
We can do this all day but you're not worth it.

>L-le cope
Nah see I'm litterally laughing out loud at you.

>You are litterally this inrelated image I found!
Next level strawmanning!

>political parties are bad
No.
The problem is a certain group of people is using universities, media, political parties, art, movies, music, news, technology, multinational companies etc to push identity politics and other things, all part of an agenda that is destroying western societies.
And once you start digging every time it's the Jews at the root of the problem.
It can't be a coincidence every time
We have to address the issue at it's core to solve it.

I may be a slut but I'm faithful and my partner is the only one who gets to see my bits.

ITT Angry NPC brain tumor meltdowns

Attached: burgueers22VBLYPOLEZe_z6PVjaLFCM9M5L9pk6KSLsmO7JdWgY.jpg (640x640, 101K)

Attached: CuzsgAkUsAQiqzG.jpg (825x631, 76K)

Attached: IMG_0292.jpg (730x600, 108K)

Attached: IMG_0298.jpg (960x626, 69K)

Yeah that's why University "LGBT" groups are mostly normie allies making shit up for attention, they've driven out actual LGBT.

Attached: IMG_0797.jpg (724x538, 66K)

Attached: IMG_0816.jpg (600x506, 59K)

Attached: IMG_0848.jpg (808x655, 71K)

Attached: IMG_1161.jpg (1100x748, 99K)

They are leftists that don't believe in anything and are virtue signalling and lying 24/7 because they want to destroy nation, white man, patriarchy, nazis, or something.
I'm sick of them.

Attached: IMG_1935.jpg (941x508, 97K)

Attached: IMG_2074.jpg (539x337, 44K)

Attached: IMG_2191.jpg (1410x921, 192K)

Coincidence or selective perception my dude? If you keep looking for a Jewish conspiracy eventually you'll just make one up.

Sort of like how the cerntain Americans think trump is racist while ignoring this

youtu.be/pQYZ-bMpoXU

Attached: 1556500385650.jpg (500x334, 54K)

Attached: IMG_2265.jpg (911x598, 55K)

This is why people think youre a faggot rather than work on yourself and get laid u make threads about left vs right.

Protip: real women dont give a shit about politics

Attached: IMG_3224.jpg (644x598, 38K)

Attached: IMG_3461.jpg (784x571, 91K)

Attached: IMG_4422.jpg (840x380, 98K)

Attached: IMG_5404.jpg (2048x1331, 265K)

You should probably just kill yourself then.

Attached: DFpr.gif (500x250, 819K)

Attached: IMG_5791.jpg (826x506, 65K)

These threads are dumb, but entertaining.

Attached: IMG_7724.jpg (669x664, 97K)

Attached: IMG_7821.jpg (640x478, 36K)

Attached: IMG_7982.jpg (696x423, 48K)

Attached: IMG_7990.jpg (681x960, 92K)

Attached: IMG_8062.jpg (1024x427, 70K)

Attached: IMG_8063.jpg (705x960, 139K)

Attached: IMG_8074.jpg (720x600, 90K)

/thread

Attached: IMG_8076.jpg (787x568, 77K)

>Coincidence or selective perception my dude?
For years I was saying not all Jews, it's the bankers, not all Jews, it's some multinational companies, not all Jews, it's just some politicians, not all Jews, it's just some movies, not all Jews, not all Jews.
But every time if you dig deep enough you find a Jew.
They were kicked from every country they lived in.
Spain, Russia, France, Germany, etc.
It can't be that everyone is crazy but them.
It's them.

Attached: P-EN09-1317704.jpg (405x650, 55K)

Attached: IMG_8479.jpg (684x609, 66K)

>The left can't meme because they are not programed to think by themselves.
But memes are mindless copying by definition. Perhaps they left can't meme because they have to think for themselves.

Attached: IMG_9153.jpg (887x576, 100K)

Attached: IMG_9444.jpg (488x708, 82K)

Attached: IMG_9682.jpg (648x580, 42K)

Attached: IMG_9683.jpg (844x656, 68K)

Attached: pSjXnBHUUPjOTC28r5sHx9Y8c1vs-KzgpMowutznv0U.png (625x605, 52K)

Attached: Sjws.jpg (606x282, 27K)

Attached: SzPV_j-RjiBGkvCF503EGuL4YCIYMrv1R0d59mePQS4.jpg (657x767, 95K)

meme'n is a lifestyle

Attached: superior race.png (960x540, 973K)

Russia and German, oh yes, such humanitarian countries! Spain, well what can I say about Spain, except that nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! The French eat snails and like mimes, they are worthless.

What argument? You basically agreed with me, you are triggered. What’s wrong papa didn’t give you dick today aww poor baby. The fact that gays were in Ancient Greece doesn’t mean you susceptible to being eradicated. The cure for the gay gene is among you.

Attached: 9DCA4D6C-B4BE-47BE-B6B4-F7918B2D97B4.jpg (750x804, 347K)

I hate the "it's the current year fallacy" and I have autistic meltdowns when people use it irl

>sometimes the X and Y chromosomes become undeveloped leaving the individual to bypass this programming
Yeah nah, see this is complete bs.
I highly doubt you're even basing this on any science you've misunderstood, you're litterally just making shit up and using a bunch of scientific words to make it seem legitimate. It would be great if it were that simple because then we could easily identify gays and trannies with a test.
We have found some genetic markers that indicate a higher chance of being LGBT but it's usually not a sure thing and it's nowhere near as big a difference as an underdeveloped chromosome would be.
>generate more of the opposite hormones.
AGAIN, most trannies do not have a hormone imbalance. If they did they'd pass better and would have less need to transition.

Seriously, just stick to vague "me no like thing" insults. If you want to try to use actual science then you need to put in the work to understand it. Only using scientific terms sprinkled over whatever ass-pull divorced of context and meaning you come up with is just embarrassing and makes you look stupid.

Except the Borg are supposed to be a step forward rather than the retardation that SJWs bring

Hell the founders never intended for us to have two major political parties edging out all competition like we do.

Since when did what the Founders matter? Here lately all I see are douches wanting to shit all over them and globalists wanting to destroy them. It's sickening. Thank God for the 2nd!

He doesn’t have to know, I’m halfway across the world it’s not like I’m gonna see you at Starbucks tomorrow. Show us your asshole.

Attached: D0CEFAD8-9A33-4DDF-AE5A-09644AD4CDD3.jpg (709x495, 302K)

Holy fuck. How do I get this stupid--looks easier

There are only 2 sexes, Male and female.
Gender is any combination between the 2 sexes, that's why it is a spectrum.

I think it is wacky as fuck, but that is the logic

Beautiful car

I’d say the entire education system is flawed, besides reading, writing and basic math absolutely none of what I was forced to learn in school has had a practical use in everyday life.

The 5 Jew bankers.

There is no logic to it, just warped newspeak, it's bullshit

Underrated comment

>responding to a post an hour old

Attached: FB8A4888-5CDE-49EA-9106-0A06EBD5822B.gif (320x180, 1.39M)

>there are as many genders as there are people
>logic
Good job proving you are full of shit and brainwashed

Kek

>the entire education system is flawed
It absolutely is and is getting worse every year as my generation and later generations are becoming teachers and professors.
I won't ever have kids, too late for me now, but I wouldn't want to send them to this corrupted education system and scar them for life.
Especially young boys but young girls too.
Shit is fucked up.

>Sort of like how the cerntain Americans think trump is racist while ignoring this

Ignoring a single condemnation after backlash from people based on earlier statements? Ha. That's a poor choice of source to show he isn't racist.

>Could the problem be a wider issue dividing everyone and making us more biased and unable to compromise?
>NO it's all just theotherside.jpg
Intellectual swing and a miss!
Sadly you got stick on a detour to the main point and couldn't move on. You latched onto Jews as a nice simple explanation and went all in so now you've blinded yourself to those who contribute to the issue but don't easily fit into the "Jewish pawn" role.
When non-jews engage in very Jewish greed and deception you make excuses to justify or ignore it because it's all just about the Jews for you.

It's NOT a coincidence that Jews have disproportionate power but the truth is too long and complex for easy digestion in bite-sized memes.
Jews learn reading and writing as part of their faith, these days that's nothing special but in the past this provided them with literacy when few had it. Around the same time Christian's were a lot more faithful than they are today and that included a religious prohibition on financial "interest" which is nessesary to run a bank/money lending service. This kid to Jews being the money lenders and the negative attention that comes with that further pushing them into insular ghettos.
The intergenerational careers and wealth accumulates, the close-knit community deals amount themselves and alliances form. Many jew-dominant fields like Hollywood have similar historical explanations. There's simply no need for a grand conspiracy when simple self-interest power Dynamics can explain it all.

Alright, you explain it. Atleast, I have the decency to narrow it down to scientific results instead of treating it as a mystery. Not all trannies have hormone imbalance but some do, same goes for the rest of the LGBTQ. You got any answers please show us what you got or are you just gonna sit there and criticize everything I say but have nothing to show for your argument.
>huurrr your wrong I’m right I don’t understand what you say but I don’t like hurrrrr

Attached: C7126022-E3AC-450D-9E4D-554E83E4EF71.jpg (709x798, 434K)

>endless spam
Lol SOMEONE got triggered.
Well it was a mediocre thread while it lasted.

This

Attached: 1504424569479.jpg (534x480, 60K)

start by deportin all da niggas mudslimes and beaners

Attached: ee5aa4.jpg (644x670, 80K)

Yeah!

Attached: 1555343107258m.jpg (1024x932, 110K)

You need an extra P and H at the end

I was just explaining their ideals. You are the one so caught up in your own bullshit that you cant look at the other side of a discussion. Just because you don't agree with something, that doesn't mean you are right. Your feelings are not facts. Hopefully you will become an adult one day.

Teach people practical knowledge, how to do taxes, check oil, change a tire, cook stuff without a microwave, gardening, small engine repair and how to use common tools.

speak for yourself. I'm straight CIS and i'm cool with gays. I mean i like some, I hate some. I don't judge people by their sexuality.

>how to do taxes
ask a professionial
>check oil, change a tire, cook stuff without a microwave, gardening, small engine repair and how to use common tools
ask your father and/or your other father, you fucking retard

You mean a stolen meme that was stolen from another meme?

Attached: wojacknpc.jpg (680x568, 30K)

>responding

>hire a professional
cuck with more $ than brains..

Some people have fathers that actually work and don’t have time, please tell me how what they teach you in school is useful in everyday life...

user I don't care who you bang or how you identify, I would have a beer with you, because you are funny.

Don't just bash teachers for no reason. While yes there are bad teachers I generally think they have good intentions. They work with the hand they are dealt most of the time. So I would say the issue is the systems and standards more so than the teachers. It also depends on where these teachers are that has a huge hand in the education that they dole out.

>Fags have been around since ancient Greece, we're not going anywhere no matter how booty-devestatedly mad you get
>N-NO you're mad and basically agree with me! Let me project muh daddy issues at you!
Lol I get along great with my dad sorry if you don't.
>The fact that gays were in Ancient Greece doesn’t mean you susceptible to being eradicated
Well of course someone COULD try to eradicate us but the point is there are centuries of much more negative views towards us and freedom to enforce those views yet they didn't manage shit. Now with more support, acceptance, and legal protection than ever you're insisting that any day now everything will flip around and everyone will agree with your feels and get rid of those that trigger you. It's just desperate in-denial dreaming.
>The cure for the gay gene is among you
There is no "gay Gene", retard. It's most likely a complex epigenetic cause.
See you litterally have no idea what you're talking about, you don't know the science, can't accept the reality, just spew your triggered feels.

Everytime what? And by digging deep enough do you mean connecting dots to suit your narrative? Seems like everytime I dig, I hit one of you assholes a whole hell of a lot faster than anyone you claim is a bigger problem.

Attached: 1556500300281.jpg (1280x1280, 430K)

lmao as if calling someone the mean name of the year (currently incel) defeats statistics. the best part is its funny because people actually think like this.

There should be only 2 questions. Do you have:
A) Penis
B) Vagina
The rarest should not matter.

Attached: C4C5EB1B-7C7C-4C30-A80B-125CE62AFF4F.jpg (750x755, 335K)

That doesn't matter, I won't betray my partner. Just because I'm a degenerate in one respect doesn't mean I can't have any morals.

Yeah being a teacher is just like enlisting, you’re a dumbass answering to powers unknown and continuing a vicious cycle of idiotic pointlessness.

This is the cue for someone woke to take control and fix it.

i said "ask a professional", as in ask him to teach you. but you're obviously unable to comprehend basic information, because americas school system doesn't teach that either.
>Some people have fathers that actually work and don’t have time
nobody works 24/7, you retard. if you refuse to teach your kids this kind of stuff, because your too tired from work, then kill yourself. you cunt.

*fart noise*

Attached: 190115-donald-trump-ew-1227p_68a81b33c72a1c4e05f0b917d7c9ab5f.fit-760w.jpg (760x507, 135K)

>anything with 'bi' means there are only 2

wew

“Professionals” don’t do things for free child, thanks for confirming underage.

wow... it actually hurts a little to know someone came up with this idea, thought it was really good, made the pic, then others were like 'hahaha yeah that shows em!' and saved it

ouch

Show us your asshole

Attached: E59C9EE0-DA4A-4155-A86A-923178F0BC98.jpg (750x616, 241K)

Attached: 8440852735.jpg (2308x1616, 153K)

Too lazy just did a screen cap

Attached: 79CCBDC3-EF9A-491D-BF21-E80D00C7DCB0.jpg (750x1197, 121K)

If it’s BS then tell me, what’s the science behind it?

Attached: 16BC9C69-0CEE-4880-BCAF-8562C215E97B.jpg (423x471, 123K)

Eh not really. Good teachers are able to do what they need to do plus extra to teacher transferrable skills. Blaming teachers for 'perpetuating the vicious cycle' is bullshit. This type of thinking will allow worse and worse teachers to enter the system and make the education system even worse than it already is.

But yes beyond that there is some fixing that need to be done to the system.

>I have the decency to narrow it down to scientific results
But do you really? Your "science" had no basis in evidence or reality. It was just some bs that aligns with your feels, propped up with some scientific words divorced of context.

The leading explanation for both trannies and gays is epigenetic. It's a combination of genetic predisposition and mechanisms that are "activated" by environmental factors.
We know in organisms from caste-based ants on up to mammals that hormonal surges early in key stages of development can cause lasting behavioral changes and such is likely the case with LGBT. This is supported by the neurological research that has found certain regions more like the norm for the opposite sex.
The reason there are more intersex and hormone imbalanced trannies is probably because such factors added to the predisposition to become a tranny in the womb.

It’s not betrayal if you just show us your asshole. We can’t see your face. Though we might fantasize and tribute your ass, it won’t matter because no one will ever know it’s you.

I'm only a slut for my partner.

See for a brief summary.

Now you know the truth. was that so hard to learn something today, here you thought I was doing this to provoke you but I was actually doing it to make you go out of your way and find out why you are all like that. Good job! Show us your asshole

He hasn't. Faggotry and derivatives is a litetal mental illness. It's something some individuals are born with but in a proper environment that doesn't applaud degeneracy and faggotry it's not expressed and predisposed fags can end up being well adjusted individuals. A few decades ago some Jew doctors stopped saying that faggotry is a mental illness and they kept expanding the degeneracy and applauding and we ended up in the gay mess we are now.
Never in any human society faggotry was something to be proud of, only the lowest of slaves were fags.

Your partner showed us his asshole. Now it’s your turn

Attached: 1534335869423.jpg (864x960, 165K)

Of I show you my dick will you show me your asshole?

yes, there are a lot of different definitions for the prefix 'bi' huh?
i guess comparing 'bilingual' and 'bisexual' doesnt make much sense then, does iT?

I thought gay people were more open to having a threesome and converting other people to become gay as well?

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you there, friendo. That comic just like most lefty memes is oozing turds with how forced it is. Nevermind the clumsily inserted incel buzzword - though that was a nice touch - the comic really illustrates more the leftist mindset and perception of the world. It concocts a completely fictional and utterly implausible scenario and plays it off as though it is something that would possibly take place in the real world. And sure, many memes and comics use similar mechanisms of improbable situations in order to make their point, this one too deeply underscores the left's paranoid persecuted victim narrative (omg, he's in our bedroom to do his incel preaching!) for it to land. It doesn't actually make a point, it simply illustrates the left's cringy propensity for imagined slights.
The punchline wasn't the righttard paroting that the left can't meme, the real punchline was the allegedly 'tolerant' lefttard demeaning someone for something they maybe have no control over - being an incel - thus highlighting the now all too common hypocrisy the left engages in regularly.

>talking about science
>unaware at the literal definition of 'mental illness'

dont look it up

>It’s not betrayal if you just show us your asshole
Yes it is.
Look I'm no newfag, I know full well how anons circlejerk about unfaithful atentionwhore sluts even as they ask for tits.
It doesn't matter if my partner would never know, Id know, and I'm faithful to them. You'd have more luck seeing my asshole and tits going through them.

So your not a man?

Attached: 50720FD1-3305-471A-B316-4FDAE4584963.jpg (1477x1665, 508K)

You have an optimistic view considering the sobering reality that these “good teachers” you speak of are at best 3-4% of the total, the rest just go by the book.

the truth is often known to do that

If I was a teacher I’d have sex with your underage daughter in high school then post it on Yea Forums

Homosexuality "stopped" being identified as a mental illness from 1973 to 1987.
And this was in US only, other countries followed later.
Therefore despite what "gay activists" tell you it's extremely recent.
The repercussions of this mistake have not been fully felt yet.
But this along with the rise of feminism is the cause of every problem in western societies.
Don't believe their lies. Faggotry is a mental illness.

If you speak 2 languages you’re bilingual, if you speak more than 2 then it’s usually stated ie “I speak 4 languages”, stay in school friend.

There are effectivly 3 genders, Male and Female (the NORM) and Other (this includes all those whpw deviate from the NORM and to simplify things should be refered to as DEVIANTS)

There you go

Male
Female
Deviant

Attached: 1534342267806.jpg (960x960, 158K)

Attached: D4972695-A26E-4B48-9AEF-AC3790760990.jpg (750x706, 476K)

There aint one.

MAGA U SNOWFAKE CUCK MUTHERFUCKERS. TRUMP 2020.

TIME TO GET A JOB U LEACHING CUNTS

Just my experience while I went through school and as a teacher. But again like I said it depends on the place. I'm from a wealthy area that can afford to be picky in who they hire and the kids are not considered problematic. Other areas no so much

>He hasn't
Lolwut?
That's not a response to
>If it’s BS
Or
>what’s the science behind it?
You're not really even replying to people, just using them as a prop to share your feels.
>predisposed fags can end up being well adjusted individuals
Nah repression cases are absolute messes. They're sad, angry, and for all their self-denial and hate they usually end up fucking guys on the down low anyway, betraying the lie of a marriage they tricked some bitch into as a beard.
>A few decades ago some Jew
Lol what amazing vague bs, [Citation Needed]
There have been gay-accepting cultural trends since ancient Greece. Many places developed cultures of acceptance for gays trannies, no Jews needed. In fact jewishness by way of christcucks is actually more responsible for removing native acceptance than it is for inplanting foreign acceptance.

My partner is a cis woman.

Why would I want to see your dick?

Makes sense it’s a deviation in the gene pool, when does it become threatening to the species and we defend ourselves?

>gay community
>any 5 soft handed faggots only having calluses in their gay assholes
>ripping my head off

AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Gay Clubbing has a different meaning around here you fuckin queers

Pretty much no one responded to you because you're such a tard
But I'll take it upon myself

Attached: Capture.png (451x195, 15K)

Good god...they're learning...

NECK YOURSELF YOU SCIENCE HATING FLAT ERTHER ANTIVAXX CUCK

The guy that makes those comics have comics for both sides, he isn't only left.

Maybe you should just go be a faggot and leave

All your "historical" examples are revisionist lies and you should cite your sources. From actual ancient texts. You are lying and trying to look intelligent and unbiased but you are biased as fuck and repeating the same old lies.
I'm done.

>Gay Clubbing has a different meaning around here you fuckin queers

You ever considered checking out career opportunities in Tehran?

So I could see your asshole? You might like it plus it’s not betrayal if you see my dick cause it’s like porn. Are you interested in dick?

Posting my body online =/= a threesome. It does not involve my partner.

Also while violating one social norm may make some more open to questioning others there is a trend amoung gays and lesbians to be more traditional other than in orientation. It's not too hard to find conservative gay men going on about how they just want to be accepted as "one of the good ones" and it's just the "flamers" that ruin it for straight-acting self-hating borderline-closeted gays.

You don't like it pussy? Fucking leave then. Grab your $9 cup of coffee that my hard erbed money gave you in government assistance and go cry into your cocked shaped anime pillow you fucking bitch

AHAHAHA! THAT'S EMMETT KELLY

There has to be a system to identify students strengths/weaknesses and adjust classes accordingly, if the kid like to be nose down in an engine or welding then forget the social studies/history etc.. the only requirement for all students should be basic math, reading and writing.

the b stands for bacon, duh

Mobile-tard doesn't know how to save pictures on his phone. On either side this is pretty low

Lol ironic, maybe you should look it up instead if just projecting.
The reason gays are no longer considered mentally ill isn't because of some Jewish conspiracy but because being gay itself does not cause distress, only how others treat them does, therefore they do not meet the definition of mental illness which requires both abnormality AND distress.

I'm a tranny.

HOLY CRINGE FUCK. SOME LIBCUCK ACTUALLY POSTED THIS THINKING IT IS AT ALL FUNNY.

FUCKIN QHEW FUCKIN LAD KEEP YOUR FAGGOTRY OVER THERE

Attached: 3F075043-EEC7-49D5-962B-D0AB4324CF49.jpg (552x344, 116K)

>Citation Needed
Charles Silverstein
>Silverstein is a frequent lecturer at conventions on both the state and national levels, author of eight books and many professional papers, and has received many awards from the American Psychological Association and the American Psychological Foundation e.g. Gold Medal Award for Life Achievement in the Practice of Psychology receiving it "for his 40-year career challenging the criteria of social morality as the basis for diagnosing sexual disorders. For his presentation before the American Psychiatric Association to eliminate homosexuality as a mental disorder.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Silverstein

Lol imagine being so insecure that you think "deviants" willingly removing themselves from the genepool is a threat to you.

What if I said Pweeeaaaaassssseeee! Can I see your Asshole. Pretty please.

Lefty memes are so long because of how many mental gymnastics they have to do

Nah I'm fine being a faggot right here.
Feel free to keep being SO triggered though :^)

I bet your very beautiful. Can I see a picture of your sexy face baby?

Lol haven't you seen the Pompeii graffiti that gets posted here? Fags were nothing unusual.

This is why some identify as pansexual, or just "queer", so no one assumes they're the kind of bi who goes "ewww" at trans, non-binary, and nonconforming peeps.

That’s why the volcano erupted.

holy shit that's the worst meme I've ever laid my eyes on

Attached: 1548257500537m.jpg (1024x1024, 39K)

>But memes are mindless copying by definition. Perhaps they left can't meme because they have to think for themselves.

which is say that they are not particularly adept at thinking for themselves.

LGBT kinda makes me wanna die

How naive of you, these deviants will multiply and spread teaching their spawn to be deviants as well, they’re already doing it to normal foster kids.

yes please do.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
GO GO GO

-ev4

made me smile because the left never made any memes aside from stealing the rights meme and the Pepe was so successful that it was listed as a hate symbol. The left just causes riots and shit

>Ah yes, my poor Jews. Kicked in the rump by those dastardly countries. Surely there is a terrible discrimination afoot!
Seriously end yourself

ok I liked this one im conservative but im 21 so i dont really like cops

That = true!

Memes aren't mindless copying. Of course if you're from fucking Instagram then yes. People like fuckjerry are copying and stealing. They're an idea that is iterated upon and expanded upon by people that use it.

The trick to dealing with the lgbt is to be the first to claim discrimination, make them look like profiling assholes just because you’re a straight white male.

So you could see the 10” I would like to slide deep into your ass and pound away as your screaming for god. Than shoot all my creamy ooze into your asshole.

Attached: 1BE3D266-9B70-470B-B49A-E405052BDE33.jpg (750x684, 309K)

Attached: 1554097709410.png (500x263, 190K)

Attached: 1549133101495.jpg (2000x1333, 774K)

Ever notice how socialism works in countries that are on good terms with the us? Weird...

Are you mad because the teacher gave you an F on your collage?

Attached: 1540270575333.jpg (540x540, 52K)

It is quite hilarious how the left pretty much ignores any facts that run counter to their ideology while they attack the right for that very thing.

SOMEONE FORGOT RULE 40

>ignores any facts

let me know when you actually have any.

Attached: 1nbrqg.jpg (240x300, 22K)

That pic really has it all.

So you're saying the reason you're so butthurt is you can't get anyone to procreate with you?

Wasn't the entire point behind turning pepe into a clansman to get him back from the normies, only to have the radical right leaning normies co opt him

yes... gays have no distress. no massively higher rate of suicide, drug addiction, lower self reported happiness, much higher rates of other mental illnesses, not the single biggest demographic for being child molesters, not a super abnormal rate of being molested themselves as children

none of that... at all

Attached: boobs round clamps.jpg (4378x2918, 969K)

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
GO GO GO

-ume

Attached: LND7CfM5WcaItpv_KdNs-BRwWsE2upTDQvel8SnsrCM.jpg (960x454, 84K)

>.New XXX imgeboards. Don't thank ))
Your opinion please )

avp.io/y2ERZ

avp.io/ZAgGr

avp.io/wdVAZ

The Quran condones violence.
Blacks haver a lower average IQ than any other race other than aussie abos.
Blacks commit more violent crime than any other race.
Most illegals come here for welfare.

Not sure about murica but here in Canada the Mexicans work harder than most white people, probably because they’re afraid they’ll freeze to death.

>im a free thinker!
>spouts same right wing talking points as every other npc righty
the left does it too.

The only thing you've confirmed is that You have a low IQ.

some work hard, but they tend to work off the books and then apply for welfare so they can double dip... liberals have these policies because of letting illegals vote

Do you have a manifesto? We need to talk.

Can’t fault them for that, I’m white and I fuck the govt out of $$ every chance I get.

Shit my nigga i love tacos especially when drunk and i am working on that right now!

where's sam hyde?

2 sexes, retard.

This. Give us a link bruh

The premise of this thread is that memes are designed to promote independent thought. Whew lad.

The premise of this thread is to make people have meltdowns and argue like autists, just like 97% of the threads on Yea Forums