I have a micropenis, AMA

I have a micropenis, AMA

>26 YO
>3.3 cm hard
>Bisexual, leaning toward straight
>5'10" height

Attached: 20190429_132739.jpg (1551x2093, 855K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SIQtofOaUYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That’s so sad
Do you warn people?
What’s the general response?
Worst response ever?

how many chicks have you tickled with that paragon of manhood ?

I feel bad for you

Ever try public nudity?

Yeah, if things seem like they might be headed toward sex, I warn them. Usually, people are just curious tbh. The worst response, though, was a girl who assured me she was cool with it until the pants came off. She was clearly really disappointed, but trying to be nice about it anyway. It fucked me up for a bit

ever considered surgery?

do you count the amount of times your penis size has influenced your relationship

Nothing aside from the usual gym stuff

I've fucked with 4 women, but I've done other stuff with 3 others

Do you regret that your parents didn't help you at the time? You could had a normal size dick with some testosterone shots before puberty

Nothing exists that would really help
I mean, it has an effect on all of them

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SIQtofOaUYk

Do you like music?

have you considered a sex change? can't worry about a penis if you don't have one

Dawg I’d kill my self that must be so enjoyless for the girl holy fuck like do they even moan ???

What do you usually do during sex, seeing how you can't really make stuff work with your penis?

They actually did, I got several treatments growing up, and they helped a little, but not as much as I'd have liked.
No, because I still Identify as a guy.
Honestly, vaginal sex doesn't do much for me or my partners. Usually we just do oral and hand stuff.

that's a fair amount. Were they satisfied ?

Thats no micropenis

Thats a third nipple

Honestly, vaginal sex just doesn't work. I kinda have to settle for mutual rubbing, oral, fingers, stuff like that. I can get girls off, but not by humping them. Though, i have gotten a few off doing penis to clit stimulation

It's actually small, even for a micropenis.

By vagina sex? No, but I have other ways to get them off. Like, 70% of women can't get off from vaginal sex even with a normal penis, let alone mine.

Every bj you get must feel amazing

Honestly, they are pretty stellar, yea

any more pics?

Attached: 20190429_132651.jpg (2035x2955, 1.12M)

do you do cock tributes op?

ive always wanted a tribute from a guy with a microdick

Never have before... Also, why?

variety I think

do you have a kik?

A bit clearer

Attached: 20190429_132634.jpg (2085x2153, 1.02M)

lol that's just so sad

No. I don't usually flaunt my dick, so I've never had a reason to. I've only decided to start posting about it a few days ago

make one user! its quick and free and anonymous

>Honestly, vaginal sex doesn't do much for me or my partners. Usually we just do oral and hand stuff.
As if they have a fucking choice kek

How was your childhood and puberty? Did you hide it at school?

unfortuneatly this is the equivilent to a girl having labia that hangs to her knees. Girls are programmed to avoid microdick.

are you irish?

Okay, so like... There are two kinds of microdicks. Ones that you can tell from birth, and more rarely, ones that look normal until puberty. It wasn't until Jr. High, when i noticed other guys were developing and I wasn't that I talked to my doc about it. Doctors said a medical intervention when i was 5 or 6 MIGHT have helped a little, but probably not.

Yes, actually. Well, irish American. My great Grandmother was born there.

I mean, I've had a few stead GF's, and didn't get too many problems.

doc must have felt really good after telling u that

really actually want you to make a kik op

How difficult is it to masturbate with a micro penis?
If it is hard, would you rather have a normal pp but you wouldn't be allowed to have sex or keep having a micro penis?

Omg OP that’s so tough lol
Do you think they feel anything like the woman? Like have they ever been super into it?

Two finger shuffle.

I mean, it's the only kind of masturbation I've ever known. And no, I wouldn't trade my dick for a normal one, but a life with no sex. What'd be the point?
Vagina sex? No. Never.
Pmuch

Have you come to terms with it? Does it make you depressed? I mean there’s kind of literally no options for you eh

Sometimes, but at this point I'm mostly at peace with it. It was rough during those hyper-horny late teen years though

Are you into women dominating you and humiliating you because of your tiny cock?

Attached: 1553368347145.jpg (849x1176, 147K)

Imagine being her though and not talking about her sex life with her friends because shes embarrassed about your walnut penor.

I did when I was younger, but I'm kinda over it
Excuse you, it is not a walnut penor.

Walnuts are much bigger.

Whew that’s hilarious to me OP’s situation is so tragic but hilarious

I have a micro penis too I think. Never got bigger during pubuty. I'm like 3 inches max, but i've got really good with my fingers and tongue.

I dont' know if I could follow through, but I actually have fantasies about sucking off a microdick.

Maybe 'cause they seem less intimidating or something. I'm not even gay.

Ever thought about just getting a regular suck buddy with an enormous penis?

Cope also show pics

Attached: tinycum.webm (360x640, 1.51M)

whaaaaaaaaaat omg i didnt know dicks came that fucking small lmaoo. brings a whole new meaning to the classic "you jerk off with tweezers" joke

first actual micropenis i see posted here in a while. How does it affect you? Have you dated bisexual grills? I think they'd appreciate a huge clit like yours

OP I gotta say you a hero. Have you aver seen the move "bucky Larson born to be a star". That's who you are rock on man.

It's been a while since a thread made me this sad.

I'm actually sorry for you.
I'm not even exaggerating.
I'm sorry.

Attached: 1533482875416.jpg (300x360, 35K)

Really? I'd love to see pics. Also, yours is tiny, but still double mine lol
Maybe. Give it a shot.
Who hasn't?

that' better than most anons here

what abour anal?

Never dated a bi girl, but honestly, I'm kinda taking a break from dating. College was a roller coaster.
No, but I'll give it a watch
Don't be. I have a pretty good life, aside. I know a dude with a huge dick, but he's paraplegic and can't feel it. Feel sorry for him instead.

Never tried it. It kinda require more force.

Attached: 6277672282.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)

These are all things someone with a micropenis would say.

I'm not sure how I'd advertise for that. I'm not on grindr or anything. Maybe whisper..

this video here has me diamonds:

can't reach/penetrate maybe?

Attached: anal.jpg (686x508, 34K)

Dude ask him to swap penis

Shit man, at least you fucked. 36 year old wizard here

Attached: FB_IMG_1556482579521.jpg (300x326, 14K)

Attached: 1[1].jpg (300x250, 14K)

what the

Yes. Yes they are. And I did.
I mean, just say you're into tiny cock
Git gud, nerd
/thread

How is that possible in this day and age. sex sites exist full of disgusting ugly weirdos waiting to bang

well, that sucks..i guess i should stop worrying about my size

have a cat, also pillows

Attached: 1233261163489.jpg (960x1280, 601K)

at some point, take it light, make a joke of it.

and get great @ eating pussy

[ protip : stroke her g-spot area in the vag while licking he exposed clit head ]

Kek 15 year old tier sex tips over here.

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_rpaige_files_2019_01_CaptainMarvel5c1d276559b63-1-1200x687[1].jpg (960x550, 42K)

Oh trust me, I know all the tricks of the trade now. Nothing motivates to to get good at oral like a cock less than 2 inches in length.

Put it in my ass?

Show ass, and we'll talk about it

I mean surgery user

the fuck you talking about?

Say your at a concert and need do pee, do you pee urinal or cubical?

It might be a meme but you got nothing to lose anyway

Penis inspection day must have been brutal.

Cubical, but I can use a urinal in a pinch (So to speak)
That's retarded

Attached: 1556560684461.jpg (913x1024, 280K)

This is the funniest fucking thing I've ever seen. someone put a lot of work into this shit post.

How large is a horse's?

Depends on the horse

Horses dont got shit on donkeys

Penis transplant perhaps in the future? A war vet got one after his meat and bean bags got blown off

Attached: 0pEACyI[1].jpg (533x400, 49K)

Fucking greedy cunt

Shit user, I'm sorry for you
I heard there are pills and operations for that
I wish you look

bitch.

Attached: cc59f465de83228921d41b1d4fc91f61[1].jpg (767x940, 150K)

Sounds fake, but okay

Didn't this guy turn out to be a fraud?

can't you take some hormones or something and totally lower your libido until you are asexual or something? then you won't worry about it...
maybe there are women with a micropenis or domination/humiliation fetish ?

I mean, I'd rather has a sex life with a small dick than no sex life at all