Ask a Pepsi merchandiser anything. 1. My starting pay was $14.75, now at $17.00, with quarterly raises 2...

Ask a Pepsi merchandiser anything. 1. My starting pay was $14.75, now at $17.00, with quarterly raises 2.Were the guys who stock the shelves, build displays, and clean our backstock products 3.We drive our own cars and we get paid mileage

Attached: merchandiser-s-day.jpg (750x1000, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\fGFh734
youtu.be/QNUYEgFe0FE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How easy is the gig to get?

Wage slave answer me this ; how old were you when you decided to give up on your dreams? Me and the fellows have a wager..

It's pretty easy, including the interview, but the turnover is really high

A long time ago. But it was pretty unrealistic

Please reply with an age, I stand to make alot of money if I'm right

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
GO GO GO

-ouo

you pepsi merchs have easy jobs compared to other vendors, and you get paid more than you deserve tbh.

Ha! Thanks I knew it!

Which Companies? PepsiCo has a large portfolio, larger than coke so not only do we have to merchandise Pepsi we also have to merchandise all those other products, which are also heavier than the competitors

let me guess you make six figures, drive a bmw and own a patek philippe watch, and spend all day on Yea Forums shitting on minorities and liberals?

Why? I have a 401k, a pension plan, and make enough for savings. I'll have enough money to retire comfortably

OP is a lying faggot, and everyone replying is a stupid faggot

Attached: fef.jpg (760x803, 103K)

I never once said I was the guy in the pic

someone asked your age based on the picture, and you didn't correct them. Don't act like omission of truth is not lying, you lying faggot

You can't be this naive IRL

GO GO GO

-3yn

The pic and merchandiser post is a meme by now even when op is being honest about his job, how new are you? also confirmed samefag retarded troll:

Mad because you're exposed for being a lying polygamous faggot?

oops retard wrong again

Attached: sd.jpg (933x52, 9K)

I had this same job 16 years ago. Fucking slog, every day. Unstacking towering palletts of soda. Dragging them out to the store to fill shelves. The union pretty much made sure they were understaffed so working 10-12 hour days was the norm. (we all work overtime) Up and at work by 5 and home at 5. I hated it. Nothing good about it.

>Unstacking towering palletts of soda

Red state? California makes the store employees take down the pallets (heard it was because of an accident) but Texas is a fucking free for all in the backroom

pwned yourself faggot

Attached: 994b521.gif (220x310, 18K)

GO GO GO

-tn

GO GO GO

-jnh

Go away tranny

The smiling young man in the OP picture has been dead for months, idiots.

17 dollars an hour is shit pay

well when minimum wage is 15 it definitely is.

Bepis

California minimum wage is $12

Get a real job nigger

Nigga makes almost twice as much as the average 25 year old.

Why is coca cola merchandizing always so much better than pepsi?

>25 y.o. Americans make 8.50/h

do you sell coke on the side?

yeah I know i'm just jealous a nigger is making more than me

Coke displays are usually just Coca-Cola and a few flavors. Pepsi has to deal with more flavors

Attached: 2018-09-18_07.18.12.jpg (1595x1272, 1.78M)

Man that's a good job compared to most. I guess you need a license to do that.

It seems like only the shittiest people in government, police, or corrupt unions make all the money anymore. By siphoning billions of tax dollars directly from the treasury. All others must work to pay into the salary of these corrupt retarded marxists.

I can't find a decent job anywhere in my area. The few $20+ jobs have insane unrealistic competition. Nobody can get those jobs except boomers with 20 years experience.

The most trash people on earth make all the fucking money. Politicians, crooked cops, government workers selling our rights. There's no escape from this faggot shit country.

Attached: 1492551557225.png (493x594, 5K)

Yeah, basically. Some people have higher pay but it's around 2k per month. Most people don't make that much money.

I seriously doubt it's fucking minimum wage. It's probably in mid 10s-close to 20 an hr

Nepotism

2k per month is the mean for most real people.

Only boomers and corrupt gov/union workers make OBSCENE salaries, like 60 per hour and higher.

What do you do to help your community?

youtu.be/QNUYEgFe0FE

Attached: 1550121909194.jpg (474x710, 161K)

Attached: 1781945409.jpg (1916x1604, 213K)

Yeah basically. Inheriting daddy's job, or being born in a high enough place to work for some shitty government agency selling people's rights for a living.

The most evil garbage get all the rewards on this planet. It makes no fucking sense.

Clown world.

is it true the owner of pepsi once forced a hooker to be fucked by his dog