Other than making it very clear how much of the media complex ruthlessly shills for the DNC...

Other than making it very clear how much of the media complex ruthlessly shills for the DNC, without any regard for honesty, what has Trump actually achieved?

Attached: GettyImages_870730432.0.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

He won the election

As a non American it didn't matter if he won or not, the corporate peeps in the congress and senate are the one running the show. And Americans are too dumb to realise this.

Paranoia and Ignorance is the normal way of American life.

Great economy.
Lowest unemployment rate for minorities.
Most women in congress.
Less erosion of liberty.
And now that the russian collusion hoax is exposed, he can really start picking up speed.
Looking forward to 2020.

Handed off the baton the US long held as leader of the free world.

Are you jewish? The economy is crap all 100 jobs Trump saved at Carrier are gone and we paid literal hundreds of millions to subsidize those positions. Trump is a cuck boi at busineas dealings.

>great economy
lol, imagine believing that
>Lowest unemployment rate for minorities
imagine believing that
>Less erosion of liberty
as he's eroding them and keeps up "anti terror" measurements that are just that under false pretense which he continues to promote by still supporting al qaida and the saudis
>russian collusion hoax is exposed
and the actual left was pointing that shit out for years against centrists, as well as his general corruption like deals with the sauds taking private money and sending them aid in a genocide against people in yemen who are fighting al qaida

Trump is the second coming of Christ and he is ridiculed by the Jews once again.

As the non American, with the non jaded view, your economy isn't great at all.

Your unemployment rate for minorities? Weren't you lot complaining that minorities were getting all the jobs in the first place?

Less erosion of liberty? Is this a new term Americans use when they dont understand jack shit, just throw out "oh yeah there is like less erosion of liberty".. I guarantee you cannot even explain any of it.

Women in congress, you mean more corporates in congress right? You know the ones that drill in to your heads that more spending into military budgets, and bank bailouts is a good thing?

To be honest it looks like you just strung things together in your head and think it is good.

I have yet to find one republican supporter who can explain why going from a 30% world trade deal to a 5% exclusive deal with Taiwan is a good thing, and what benefits it provides.

All I ever get is people getting angry and salty because they cannot answer it.

To be fair if you try to argue with a republican, you already lost. Just like a toddler, he will just say "fake news" for every valid point you make and then just like that user spill a bunch of nonsense without any argument. (no offense to any trumpcuck, it's just sad that everyone of you tards argues "great economy" without any facts ever.)

That's what you get for spending the last two years wittering on about Russia and racism.

You know that the only thing that couldn't be proven with regards to russian interference is that the Trump campaign and Russia actively coordinated their efforts, which is a requirement for conspiracy.

That there was interference and that there were mutually beneficial actions are both very clear. It's literally just the coordination that there aren't any records of, if it happened.

Oh for fuck's sake, shut up. Anyone still going on with this shit needs to go see a shrink

showed that 1/2 the country is a bunch of cryin ass babies that fear true change for the better

You may want to actually read the report, instead of only the shilling about it.

I see the other guy didn't even attempt to answer it, because no answer.

I will await the usual tirade of assumptions from them.

Attached: lmao.jpg (488x488, 50K)

He's ridiculed by everyone. Because he's ridiculous.

And besides, Christ was a liberal. Possibly the first.

Every other country is too busy sucking their third world cocks to realise we aren't ignorant, we don't care. What would you do if your dictator sent military to rape you? Get fucking raped.

Shit we have massage chairs and taco bell is gonna start delivery. Who the fuck cares

murkafatscooter. ogg

He has single-handedly turned America from the Leader of the Free World into an international pariah.

He has put into place policies that will destroy the environment, strip gays of their human rights, and deny women bodily autonomy.

He's the American Nero.

Attached: chirp.jpg (500x447, 21K)

As I said before, butthurt and rage and salt. You are truly ignorant to the world.
"buh buh buh CNN/Fox told me so"