About to shoot up old blood to hopefully get high, drug thread?

About to shoot up old blood to hopefully get high, drug thread?

Attached: 1556529511801.jpg (2448x3264, 1.27M)

Old blood?

Make sure to trap some air in there before you shoot it

absolute maddd lad

Enjoy your first bloodclot.
R.I.P.

Wtf

The last shot I did clogged my other rig before I could finish it so there's still some meth in it, and I also rinsed my old cottons
It takes a lot of air to actually kill someone, like multiple syringes worth. This isn't my first time banging blood, just dilute and you're fine
I wonder that myself sometimes

ITT: OP lies about shit, hoping some naive soul will kill himself stupidly.

I'll timestamp, one sec

Goodbye, enjoy your thread OP.

how on earth would old blood give you a high?? that's just retarded

I hope it's your own blood, user. Also enjoy the high if there is one. It might kill you tho

Timestamp

Attached: 15565306320243259712422405643852.jpg (1536x1536, 466K)

depends on what's in the blood

Do you ever reread what you just wrote and realise what a degenerate you have become

You goddam idiot. Rinsing half year old cottons is safer than this

Its from a shot earlier today I couldn't finish because my rig clogged, it isn't just old blood, it's old blood and hopefully enough drugs to be worth it
It is my own, but it wouldn't be the first time I did a shot that had someone else's in it
I'm admittedly pretty degenerate. I was pumped full of Adderall most of my teenage years and then started self medicating with something that lasted longer and felt better, I got myself to this point but I'm also not really that much different than a normal guy and you probably wouldn't have any idea if you met me.

Actually OP FUCKING HOLD ON A SECOND. JUST SQUIRT IT OUT AND REDRAW IT PLEASE DONT BE DUMB IT WILL STILL WORK

The cottons are from earlier, it's my own blood and it's from a few hours ago, what's worse about this than extremely old cottons? Arguably particle buildup but if you're aware of something I'm not let's hear it

I already did that or I wouldn't have it in my harpoon, but it's the only one I have left so it'll have to do

Please OP done this 30 times it still works just like you're prepping a new shot the cotton will strip most of the plasma please don't be dumb

you could be effectively shooting a blood clot depending on how old the blood is and how it's been stored

>I did a shot that had someone else's in it
... Either you're lucky or lying.
Just injecting someone elses blood will give you instant bloodclots - which is why categorising blood is important when donoring.

So, either you're an utter idiot, or just another string-em-along-troll.

.. which is really also idiotic...

You don't even like drugs
Who made you not want to be you?

Plasma breakdown you druugie turd. You can shoot particulate in your health machine body all day and only get an infection but sending a clot to your heart is death

Just recup it. Theres no fucking way your out of drug AND gear at exactly the same time

im taking drugs since 6 years (meth, heroin, coke etc. etc.) but i would never i mean NEVER be this retarded to shoot up my own blood wtf m8

I know it'll still work, if it'll make you feel better I'll run it through a cotton again but I did that before I made the thread
I diluted it and if it was clotted it would clog the rig most likely. That's why the other ones I have are clogged at the moment
Not true. If you have an incompatible blood type your blood will kill the foreign blood and it isn't a pleasant experience but it definitely doesn't instantly kill you
Yeah I kinda think me doing some of the stuff I have qualifies me as that
I do like drugs, but you aren't far off, either.
Particle build up is the leading cause of death for iv users if they do it long enough. Endocarditis.

Attached: 5138123857.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

Oh great a too cool for school drug user. Fuckin slam it dumbass

No its actually OD dumbass

Op you are a fuckin dumbass.

Foreman.jpg

Next on the list is endocarditis, and I don't do heroin much so od isn't the most likely thing to get to me.
Not at all, I like to know everything I can about what I do even if it's a stupid decision in the first place. I don't intend on fucking up my body more than I have knowingly
I'm not either of those people lol

No money? Or why don't you just buy more

None whatsoever, or I would do exactly that I just wanna get high, play guitar and forget my problems for even a night

>I diluted it and if it was clotted it would clog the rig most likely. That's why the other ones I have are clogged at the moment
gnarly. I don't know enough about medicine to tell you it's a bad idea for sure but shooting blood up that hasn't been refrigerated properly sounds like a bad idea. godspeed you skank.

I think it's probably fair to say you can tell people that they shouldn't do it with confidence m8
I'm certainly no phlebotomist.

Attached: FB_IMG_1554173874437.jpg (736x1057, 62K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1551115920578.jpg (720x706, 29K)

Attached: received_248785305793649.jpg (480x378, 19K)