Attached: my-image.png (1020x698, 138K)

Arby's not in F tier ruins any integrity this things has

this list is so bad i dont know where to begin

DEL TACO IS S TIER FOR FUCKING REAL

how the fuck is taco bell above it tho

del taco is trash

Took care of that for ya

Attached: fixed.jpg (1020x698, 507K)

the fact that i have to travel across the nation to just go to a Del taco ruins it

good argument

Since when did liking Five Guys become a meme?

here's mine tear me to shreds

Attached: wefawe.png (1048x366, 138K)

they make good food, meme in out is shit

Why do you talk like this?

No they don't. I think just the idea of five guys meat in your mouth is clouding your judgement

Agreed, way overrated. Ok burgers for twice the price of in n out.

Imagine having Arbys ranked higher than Chic fil a

People usually aren't disingenuous about the things they like when it comes to foods they enjoy. The very notion is triple nigger supreme faggotry on your part.

Tried it once with my girlfriend a couple years back, never even heard of the place before hand, it was the most disgusting burger I've ever had, there was more grease than food

kfc is wank, panda express is just sugar chicken, sonic is greasy garbage, jbo is barely food it's so cheap, lil kaiser is the weakest of the pizzas

Stop acting like Five Guys is good. It's shit and your taste buds are shit if you are able to convince yourself otherwise

You're saying with a straight face that Five Guys is the WORST burger you've ever had. I wonder what a Burger King burger would do to you. Your head might explode like in Scanners.

>being so stupid you have to use an application to paste pictures into a table

I've never had Five Guys I don't live in the US. Whether or not I like the place has no relevancy to anything I said. I'm just pointing out your inability to reason.

i've never gotten a burger from 5guys and been disappointed. for the price point, i 100% believe you cannot get a better burger.

only once you start spending 10$ do you get burgers that can compete with 5guys. other than that, 5guys dominates.

The only thing from Burger King I like really is the onion rings. And I say with the utmost confidence that Five Guys was the worst burger I've ever eaten. Wendy's has the best burgers. McDonalds isn't even on my list. The closest thing to the Five Guys burger is Hardee's burgers, worse thing about Hardees is the price is fucking disgusting for what is fast food. Never had an Arbys burger because they fucked my order up once and I never went back

Somebody came in your burger, and you must understand that you saying Five Guys is the absolute worst hamburger you've ever had in your life is such an unpopular opinion that you aren't in a position to proclaim it with much confidence.

you ever been to raising canes? that shits money

I must have shit taste, both of you ranked Subway at the very bottom, but I think their subs are delicious.