I have a micropenis, AMA

I have a micropenis, AMA

>26 YO
>1.3 in hard
>Actual picture
>Bisexual leaning on straight

Attached: 20160913_054032.jpg (1199x2173, 823K)

Hahahh what's it like knowing girls will be poking and making fun of your tiny penis for the rest of your life faggot?

i hav same pp m8

have you tried jelqing?

So happy I have a big fuck

you can thank biological evolution also your faggoty lives that have filled tou with estrogen

Attached: 1548739865232.jpg (600x593, 54K)

you have a clit. just turn gay and please real men.

f

Still a virgin? Also, I don't think size is everything but has a woman ever complained about you? Or well have they ever complimented in a NON pity way

I mean, you get used to it.
Pics or it didn't happen.
Trust me, if a treatment exists, I've tried it.
Share.
It's not an estrogen problem, my hormone levels are fairly normal for a guy my age. Hence my normal sized testicles.
It's just long enough to be considered a penis. Also, i have balls so... Pretty firmly male.
Not a virgin, but I don't really get much out of vaginal sex. Yeah, some ladies are let down, but we usually don't even get that far if they are. I always let them know beforehand, if it seems like things are going that way. I have a fairly handsome face, and I'm good with my hands and mouth. You can get a lot done that way.

In that case you should probably end it all OP. Considering you'll never be able to please a woman with that pin dick of yours.

>please a woman
like that's a goal worth chasing

Attached: Margi.jpg.png (510x357, 264K)

Yes most virgins will never be able to please a girl because there's always going to be some fucking chad who gets int he way and eventually cock blocks you.

Nibbas think penetration would only please a girl. Good luck in life ig.

I mean, I can please a woman with stuff that isn't my dick. There is more ti life than putting your penis into a girl's vagina. that's something you come to terms with when you have a medically unusual penis.

Honestly, the majority of women can't get off from penetration, even if you have a good dick and know how to use it. There are a lot of women who don't even care about penetration.

Attached: 2886020839.jpg (2184x1394, 156K)

steal a niggers cock go to thailand have it surgically replaced with your cock
bang traps while at thailand
catch std
cut of cock
return it to the nigger you stole it from

Seems like a lot of work.

im a bottom and love smaller cocks.
>especially for sucking. idk why
>just love taking small dicks in me

have you met any women women who have a micropenis fetish? Asking for a friend.

Only online, but mot of them are into SPH and stuff. I used to like that, but it doesn't really do it for me anymore. it's mush easier to find a girl who doesn't really care about it than it is to find a girl who is actively into it.

That super blurry filter, is a sure sign of a shop.

Nah man, I just took a pic of my junk with my phone. I've never been accused of shopping my dick before lol.

Pick up that phone in the late 90s?

No, but it is a shitty Galaxy J from walmart

do you want a big dick or nah

small dick problems require big solutions

Attached: 1556440882706m.jpg (1024x683, 123K)

>The Galaxy J7 packs a 13-megapixel auto focus rear camera with f/1.9 aperture with single LED flash.
That's a modern camera, it can take a far better picture than that. You're just a shill.

Not sure why you think I'd lie about this, but okay. I really don't care

You also really wont take a better picture because you can't shop a sharp picture smaller, like the original.

Here's an example of a sharp picture.

Attached: Shekelaka.jpg (706x673, 69K)

Not sure why the quality is so shitty, but here is a slightly different pic. Not sure why having a fuzzy picture makes you think it's shooped.

Attached: 20160913_053917.jpg (1073x1873, 638K)

As someone with an "average" penis I feel bad for you bro. (6" x 5")

I see all these threads with people larping and like 5 regular actual dick posters.. but today it's hard to have an "average" dick let alone a below average one.

It isnt everything though. Cant let it control your life.

Good luck user.

I know what a sharp picture looks like, but I honestly don't know enough about photoshop to prove it isn't shopped so sorry about it.

They needs to be Dick implants just like whores get they tiny tits enlarged

Thanks bruv. People love to post monster cocks on here and call them average.

them balls aint normal you fag just admit your ego is past you and die

Attached: 1548739826511.jpg (2816x2112, 1.24M)

any picture of it soft?

They're average sized for an adult man, so idk what you mean.

>there is more to life than putting your penis into a girl's vagina

>people actually believe this

Attached: 1554231342891.jpg (1870x1870, 69K)

No, but it's not much different tbh. I'm a shower, I guess lol

Attached: 4427005863.jpg (2308x1616, 153K)

You seem very interesting.

I'm a skeptic. Timestamp?

Thanks man.

Attached: 1432248854.jpg (555x427, 56K)

>it can take a far better picture than that

Non-S samsung cameras are garbage, they typically throw in the cheapest sensors they can find with a 'modern' pixel count

well at least you're not sack/b/ro

Attached: Sack Bro.jpg (1000x4120, 1013K)

>nigger penis
Why bother trying to get STDs? You get them for free.

Mine is the same size. I can do missionary and doggy, but prone bone is impossible.