This is possibly my most desperate emergency bowl I’ve ever MacGuyver’d together. It’s bad, lol...

This is possibly my most desperate emergency bowl I’ve ever MacGuyver’d together. It’s bad, lol. I am out of nug so I scraped together kief hat I had to throw on something so I wouldn’t suck it through. I scraped some basically weed dust from the tray I roll and pack my shit on, a little resin, and a tiny end of a roach. This is going to most likely disgusting. Luckily this is all a result of very good medical marijuana at least. Wonder if this is going to do the trick?

Attached: 20851D38-5BF9-4208-928E-7846790992D4.jpg (2438x2549, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Cng8Kpu8fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Wonder if this is going to do the trick?

lol no, it won't

That is going to taste like legit man ass but you're about to blast off my nigga

I hope so. About the blasting off part. I’ve been in kind of a shitty mood today and taken a little too much Adderall earlier. Aight here goes nothing

that looks like enough kief there for a decent sized hit

You got 1 bullet..don't fuck it up

Gotta be a ny nigga yeeeeer

how is that remotely relevant or funny

Attached: 1485904959361.jpg (330x362, 18K)

it will probably get you mildly stoned. like just enough to do the job but not enough to get you real high. this is how it works for me every time i do this at least

>Marijuana addition doesn't exist

Negative

you a Giants fan by any chance

So yeah update I got 2 hits out of that. 1 surprisingly huge, so much so that the piece was smoking and my lungs were full and at the same time I wanted to hold what I had in. Then I was able to get another hit off it.

yeah I’m high. Oh shit. Very high.

Tastes pretty awful.

it definitly does

Been there, 10 years ago I was scraping together $20 a week for 2 grams. Now I buy an 1/8th of flower and like 3 grams of shatter for a week. Everyone's gotta check the ash tray sometimes.

How the fuck does 2 hits get you high?

not OP but i can get high off one. different for everyone i guess

Tony is that you

Because he isn't huffing it like air every day jesus christ take a week t break and smoke resin youll get blasted
>only cool kids need three joints to get high

The fuck is wrong with you?

no I'm definitely stoned. How long for remains to be seen.

>Marijuana addition doesn't exist

If we didn't have marijuana addition, how could you keep track of all the marijuanas?

Attached: 1489388457108.png (500x752, 457K)

>addition

Kekd n checkd

Wow great comment

Your picture choice alone shows me just what I need to know about your choice of funny comments.

Attached: wack.jpg (259x194, 5K)

I mean, this is all from a batch of Gorilla Glue that tested out at 33% at least. Hadn't smoked in a few days.

Attached: 1489136571307.webm (768x436, 785K)

I've been in worse situations op if you have a torch lighter burn all the resin built up in the bowl and around the glass inside burn the bowl only and not for too long cracked many spoons that way thank christ they're cheap.

bro youre gonna get faded just inhale slowly

Not OP.. Been smoking over thirty years. Only a few hits per night, skip nights often. Two hits has been getting me nicely buzzed practically forever. Simple math, about nine thousand nights. At a half-gram per throw, thats roughly 11 lbs.

I didn't know newfags read so far into commonly used reaction faces. It's from a movie called Coraline, but you probably don't recognize it because it came out before you were born.

Attached: 1486796617041.jpg (862x914, 36K)

lmfao bro I did the same exact thing a few nights ago. Got about the same amount scraped from a grinder.
I even dug through our trash for some roaches someone threw in there.
I'm legit giggling to myself over here.

why in the hell do you abuse your glass like this? I've never heard of anyone doing that in my entire life. That's fucking crazy... it's not fucking meth, calm the fuck down.

Attached: 1486803394551.jpg (750x741, 47K)

haha nicely played

If you're that hard up you should start saving your stems and make tea with them once you have a gram or two

Relax bruh. It ain't "glass", it's a gas station weed pipe. I don't even clean 'em, I just throw 'em away when they get clogged.

You know the struggle then. What's sad is that I had done the grinder scrub and gotten together enough for a bowl out the one hitter a few days ago.. then I was ripping on the pipe and discovered some hits the next day.. the bones are officially picked clean with this one lol. I'm re upping soon, it's just been a day and.. well, smoking is great!

>b8ing this hard

I feel you there, luckily I had some liquor to help me through a few days to re up. Now everything is much better B)

Ah I see then. Is it a matter of convenience, price, or what?

Abuse the glass? Niggggah it's glass and it's like $10 a spoon you're obviously not a resin person it's cool but sometimes bills come before buying bud and sometimes life doesn't care so burn the resin get high and as long as you do it right you won't break them I was being dumb but I learned.

lol no I am not that hard up. I am not about to make Malcolm X tea or some shit out of desperation... just wanted to smoke lol

Attached: dougie.gif (216x250, 2M)

Godspeed user.

You smoke a half gram in a few hits? Shit brother I'm about to change your world. Take you a tiny lil pinch of flower, about what would be in 5mm of cigarette, and about 5mm of cig tobacco and pull the whole thing through till Ash Bing bang bam half as much twice as high and a full on mouth waterfall

>Ah I see then. Is it a matter of convenience, price, or what?
All of the above. Cleaning those glass pieces is a pain in the balls. You soak them in isopropyl alcohol, shake it out, blow, scrape, soak again, etc. Its fucked. Or, fuck all that shit, and spend $10 on a new one.

Bongs are a different story. I clean those, but only buy straight pipes, no complicated shit. Soak the bowl piece, and the stem, swish some alcohol around and it's new again. But blowing through a goopy alcohol soaked rezzie bowl, bleh.

aw thanks you're nice! It indeed went the speed of god!

Attached: hugebutt.webm (422x640, 1.42M)

and you think because you know a Disney movie from 2009 that make's you what? A veteran Yea Forums visitor? Sound like you watch Disney princes movies and cry yourself to sleep because someone shot up your school. If you wanna seem older go with a movie before the 2000's faggel.

Attached: harharoldchap.jpg (727x689, 42K)

Nigger I just smoke two grav hits, feeling pretty hood right now

Attached: black2.jpg (720x557, 25K)

I keep my nice bongs clean those I will never burn I have shitty bong to burn the bowls in otherwise it's more of the time and place kinda thing I wanna get high now dealer has shit to do and I work third shift so live with what you can.

I don't smoke tobacco in my pot, ever.

A gram would normally last me about two nights. Two good hits, and a top-off later. I'm pretty consistent about burning a gram per week. A quarter lasts me about two months. Ain't my first rodeo, Poncho.

can someone translate what this person is saying? I hope he's not advocating putting bud into a filtered cigarette.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Cng8Kpu8fQ

Off topic but I like to take the wire twisties that you get from bread.
I place them over a fire to clean them. Cool it with water. Wipe it with a cloth. Do it a few times.
Form my own screen with it.

I guess I've decided to quit today. Been there user. I have 2 ounces in my place still and today felt like hell.

Since you missed the point of the post completely, here's what's you're going to do instead: stop talking, foreigner, unless you want to embarrass yourself further.

Attached: 1495953785597.jpg (413x395, 67K)

I love Bone Thugz in general

No, he's doing the euro mix. Lots of people mix their weed with tobacco. He was guesstimating how much cigarette tobacco to mix with an equal amount of weed.

Why not just buy brass screens? I mean, points for creativity and all, but screens are cheap. I've been tinkering with the idea of getting some of those glass doo-dads that look like Jax to put in the bottom, but I'm sure I'd lose it in about three seconds.

this dude’s a fucking savage

I guess we are two very different people!

oh like a spliff. okeydoke. rolling your tobacco I'm assuming in his case? I went through a brief phase of doing that and can't remember why.

Well, I can form any size I want for different pieces. I'm a recycle, dont waste, resourceful kind of guy, but most importantly I'm cheap when it comes to small things like that. I rather keep the few dollars.

Wow not even that hugely into black girls but she’s awesome. Wow. Anyone got a name by any chance?

samefag

>feeling pretty hood right now
>posts pic of niglet child

Attached: 1501379717238.jpg (400x400, 115K)

Pot is for poor people. And I used my pipe mainly for it's inteded purpose all five of em... For smoking tobacco. I love tobacco.

please tell me you're the guy that originally responded to me! I've been slaying at least one faggot tonight lol, hope it was him.. or you

Attached: anon was a dumbass again.png (442x194, 25K)

Only thing better than this is skipping the weed completely and taking a tobacco bong rip then vomiting in your parents garage it's the fucking best

It’s the magic of scraping together a bowl. I’ve done it several times and for some reason I always get higher when I’m smoking the very last of my shit. I knew OP would get stoned as fuck as soon as I read what he put in there.

The end of a roach has a shitload more THC than regular weed because it’s been coated in the residue from the weed at the front of the joint. Resin is dense as shit and is a mixture of several different strains usually. No need to explain why keif gets you more fucked up.

Mostly rolling, yeah. But some people actually mix weed and tobacco in a bowl. Like putting rice in your hamburger. The euros smoke hash like this all the time. Flaked hash on a bowl of tobacco. Insanely gross.

I feel ya, weed's not for everyone. You truly do sound like you elevate smoking tobacco into gentlemen's art though. Just curious, would you happen to know of a reputable haberdashery with a well-curated stock of trillbys, porkpies, and even some fedoras?

Attached: 1515995070242.jpg (600x800, 98K)

Fair enough. I never dissed it. In glass pieces, I just don't use screens at all. If you put it in there loose, and don't suck like a hoover, it'll just burn. I almost never get shit in my mouth. In fact, thats why glass pipes are shaped like that. A bulb inside a bulb, catches almost everything without a screen. Anything powder like kief needs a nest of weed, though.

Attached: 8489907113.jpg (2450x1344, 199K)

I was #334

yeah.. not even being an elitist douche but there's some weed I wouldn't want in my glass if i is below a certain quality. It isn't much of an issue either now that I'm older and I only see good weed. But tobacco in a bowl? Blows my mind, and I'm an occasional smoker with a fresh pack of cigs. That's redneck shit.

Yeah? was you? Can you confirm this so that I may begin praising your whimsical literary creativity?

Attached: 1496737972466.jpg (181x165, 5K)

Yup. The tobacco stank never comes out, either. I've found some extremely old pipes that my grandfather used in the '40s and they still stunk like tobacco. When I was a kid it was the only thing I had to smoke with, and it was so goddamn nasty I can still remember it. (they were wooden pipes, but still, fifty years old).

No, I just said it to make you angry. Just sportin' on ya.

I had a friend who did this. He wasn't European, but he had diagnosed mental problems.

I wondering what it is from a chemical standpoint that makes tobacco smoke and resin so much more cloying? Weed scent can literally blow off of you, unlike tobacco. It is just so much more penetrating.

Smart man! Vote Asian! Even though I'm not!

Attached: 1486805620833.jpg (144x192, 5K)

Anyone got a funny story from one of those “oh shit, I’m too high for this but I have no choice” moments? Those are the best!

>I wondering what it is from a chemical standpoint that makes tobacco smoke and resin so much more cloying? Weed scent can literally blow off of you, unlike tobacco. It is just so much more penetrating.
No idea. But tobacco has always had additives in it. Natural tobacco does not smell like pipe tobacco. They soak it in perfume. Go into an old cigar store that sells jars of pipe tobacco. You can smell the cigars, but the pipe tobacco is off the charts.

Try scraping out the black tar from the stem or whatever. It will taste absoltuetly horrible, smell even worse, but it can get you SO high.

Yeah they are. I wish I still got high like what it was like when I was a kid. Not only the high but the ceremony of it too. It’s not like it is now where it’s decriminalized and a lot of people are cool with it. Back in the day people wouldn’t even sell lighters to you, you didn’t have a car yet and you’re hiding from everyone’s parents. Got you outdoors, I’ll say that!

Thanks for joining the convo lil buddy, but that’s called resin and pretty sure OP took care of that already :)

Put a coin in your grinder where the ground up weed would sit and put it in the freezer for 30 mins. Shake and say thank you.

You keep complimenting yourself how sad is that? "Foreigner" lol go back to your fortnite dances don't you have a twitch streamer to be jacking your high school dick to? Since you've missed the first joke completely by some other guy he had one hit if he sneezed he would blow it out and then no more weed so he was saying to be careful. BUT you're a fucking retard who went full liberal cuck and probably took it as a personal attack on suicidal faggots such as yourself. "how is that remotely relevant or funny" cry me a river pussy.

When I was a kid, "we" had a smoking rock on the tracks, across a highway from our hangout, the local McD's. We went over there and had a tag-along, this girl who was a year younger, but emotionally crippled. The chick who would cry or say profoundly stupid shit.

So, we passed a bowl around and she got a toke. Blew most of it out in a fake inhale. Don't care. We just brought her so she wouldn't rat us out for excluding her. On the way back, we're jay-walking across the highway, 4-lanes of 50 mph traffic, and she freaks. Sits down right in the middle of the turning lane. 18 wheelers honking and people beeping, we're trying to stand her up in rush hour and not get killed. She was all rubber and drooling snots. Complete idiot mode. Crying. Got back across to safety, kicked her in the ass and told her to fuck off. She went and sat in the grass for an hour, eventually came around and tried to apologize, but she legit almost got herself killed, plus risked all our asses with cops and basic vehicular death on the highway. Kept her away from the dope after that, with a firm FUCK OFF when we went to get burnt.

Top motherfucking kek!! This is one of the best responses I have ever gotten!! The analysis of multiple comments is impeccable! I can tell you put a lot of thought into your response. Easily a 10/10. I'm saving this. Unfortunately you are still not allowed in my beautiful country you dirty foreigner! DENIED!!

Attached: 1499274149337.jpg (221x206, 7K)

I wasn’t exactly rooting for her to get killed, but I was sort of expecting it! I’ve heard a few stories of the retards wanting to play with the other kids that got claimed by Death via pedestrian fatality! I don’t know why I’m laughing but I’m recalling a particular one that’s making me lose my shit right now. I’m a bad person, look away. Fuck, I can’t help it! Wtf is wrong w me

You'll be in my hard drive forever user xoxo

Attached: The literal definition of butthurt.png (1363x201, 46K)

It was a close call, user. Street pizza was not an option. The way she goes, Bubs. The way she fuckin' goes.

Hey /b,
How to stop the munchies ?
It's my onnly problem with weed. After smoking, it's strangely not a problem to eat to much sugar shits.
Do you have advices to stop that ?

only solution is to keep eating until you're full or someone yells at you for being a fatshit.

Try to eat a good meal before you get high.

Thank you, but most of time, if it's after a meal (and i don't eat junk food) and I'm not hungry anymore. But, if i smoke, 30 min later, i want to eat something again.
I try eating apple or mint candy, but just after smoking, i lost my resolutions

Don't take offense, but you seem kind of young. When I was starting out, I got munchies too. But it goes away once you're used to the effects. I hardly ever snack after smoking. I occasionally like some cut up melon. Otherwise, if I'm really feeling it, a sandwich. But usually, nope.

I smoke regularly since around 15 years, but the munchies is worst than before.
I see lots of people who don't have that "problem".
Maybe the best way is to have some good stuff like raw vegetables, fruits,... just next me

I love this guy. Where you from?

Belgium

Try coffee.

I like this guy

No problem I'm glad you got asshurt over a joke some guy said. "My beautiful country" your menial 9-5 Walmart job must be the reason you took offense to a joke I'd hate my life too if I had to stock shelves. ZzZzZzZzZz go back to watching your Disney movies nigger lover.

Because you actually went without for awhile before you did it.

Fucking genius stoners

Interesting, thank you, I never heard about that.
I'll try next time !!

Meth

Attached: 2790675520.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)

obligatory "LOOKS LIKE GEORGE LUCAS!!!" post

Don't fuck with an old white guy, he will just shoot you.

The amount of butthurt coursing through your veins could run a city power grid. You just can't resist my delicious b8 can you m8? Also, you're a faggot.

Attached: 1508819866187.png (277x296, 96K)

"Weed isn't addicting"

No empathy for druggies.

Attached: 1798341966.jpg (2112x1614, 142K)

nah, best way is to just have some fucking self-control and realise that the munchies is all in your head.
sip your water/beer and just keep enjoying the high

That's a shame because I was just beginning to value your opinion. Maybe you won't be born a narc in your next lifetime.

Attached: carlos.png (350x350, 138K)

Damn looks like you still have a shit ton of resin in your bowl. Hit that shit a few times too or clean it out dude, fuck what people say about it I’ve gotten really high off it before.