I’m 18 and going bald. What are some tips to cope or grow more hair?

I’m 18 and going bald. What are some tips to cope or grow more hair?

Attached: 2FA74D01-FA7B-43C4-8E42-F7C083AFBD97.jpg (412x481, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
cbsnews.com/pictures/hey-baldy-10-things-you-need-to-know-about-hair-loss/3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you look like Earthworm Jim with hair

Worry about growing some ears first

Try growing some ears first.

bobs burgers?

wear a hat

nigga's head looks like he dipped he thumb in rogaine smh

WHERE ARE YOUR FUCKING EARS?!

In a jar with his Jaw.

start hrt and be a qt trap, hair loss is catalysed by testosterone hence why you don't see bald women unless they have cancer

Minoxidil

Just keep your head shaved.

Shave it all off and embrace the bald. Or do a fucking comb over. Who cares though? Do whatever the fuck you want.

this is so old.

JOIN THIS FUCKING DISCORD SERVER RIGHT FREAKIGN NOW!!!

discord.
gg/3PcW7h

finasteride+minoxidil

Attached: 6KSSsW8aRQVuoz-5fQnSNal8kVp1WBc-t_JFi9oukTg.jpg (512x768, 92K)

Nice trips nigga

this, except verify first then definitely go bald early
nothing is worse than the friar cut at 20, or any age really

Like other anons have suggested, if you're truly going bald and you aren't overly paranoid, shave it off and embrace it. Then I'd start working out, being skinny and bald ain't a good combination. Remember, confidence is key, there's many bald men who still look good.

haha

Is it bad if my skull is shaped like this? I feel like such a fucking brainlet all the time

I noticed my hair thinning and my teeth failing in my mid 20s, after almost a decade of following a vegetarian diet, I figured out I wasn't getting enough minerals and fat soluble vitamins and I was consuming anti-nutrients in the form of beans and whole grains.
Something that may help stem the tide is saw palmetto: beta-sitosterol blocks the hydrogenation of testosterone into DHT, which kills your hair follicles. Eat fatty meats and organs, eggs, (wild) salmon, deenz, shellfish, greens, onions, and cruciferous veg, basically follow a Weston A. Price diet, and lift, especially learn to squat, get enough sun, and perhaps take a multivitamin, or at least supplement vitamin D3, A, E, and K2.
if that doesn't work

Muscular and bald is my preferred body type, always has been. I've dated 3 guys like this so far, and nothing gets me wetter. My fiance has this look and it's just so hyper masculine, I can't get enough of it. Definitely embrace the bald, friend

Just shave it like the rest of us poor bastards. Chemicals, oils and eating a bunch of dumb fish ain't gonna do shit, boss

minoxidil. It works and you are a good candidate to actually regrow a significant amount of hair. Generic Kirkland is only like $25 for a 6 month supply at Costco. You also don't have to take female hormones (finasteride).

there are none.
you just deal with it until it gets so bad you just eventually start shaving/trimming it all off and you switch to a Vin Diesel look.
then you hit the gym, grow a beard and you're good to go.
protip: chicks over 25 dont give a shit about whether a dude's balding or not. also for some girls the balding Mr Burns look is a fetish.

Shave it or not, it doesn't matter you'll still look like fucking beaker's blonde cousin

Shave. It. All.

BrahTrips

This is probably gonna cause some arguments, but I've noticed all the guys who wrestled in HS are now bald. I have a theory it's from practicing bridging on the mats.

having too much testosterone can make your hair fall out.

Sometimes it ain't all about physical appearance either. If you're depressed sitting around feeling sorry for yourself or it makes you socially anxious, nobody is going to find that attractive and it'll make you less approachable. As a straight man I can understand the appeal, just look at: Dwayne Johnson, Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel, Mike Tyson, etc...

Thats a cliche that bald guys say among themselves, but I've never seen any actual proof.

Stress too.

Woody Harrelson never tried to have any work done to stop it. But it suits him.

This

Exactly, it's only hair and ain't the end of the world. In some cultures/religions shaving your head is normal, it symbolizes simplicity and detachment of materialism.

Ya. I keep mine real short like Jesse in Breaking Bad. No reason. Never been a military guy or anything like that. But its nice to wake up and go wherever, and not look like a homeless rodent.

I use to have gnarly long hair that I never got cut due early symptoms of male pattern baldness and hair loss around my ears due to constantly wearing headphones. The day I finally decided to man up and conquer my anxiety I felt instant relief and immediately questioned why I waited so long, sometimes it's all in your mind.

>I use to have gnarly long hair
I did too, at one time. When I was young it was ultra curly, so I had this whole 80s metal Robert Plant thing going on. Impossible to comb, just a fucking nightmare. Now, when it grows back, I look like some weirdo from Law and Order, so I just keep it short. Getting a regular haircut just looks fucking weird, so I don't even try. No baldness, it just looks strange to have a groomed haircut.

My bad, clicked the # on my own post. Sorry fellas.

Do you have a family history? Was there any itching in the onset of hairloss? If so, try taking ivermectin. It put a stop to mine and my buddy's hair loss.

finasterid or minoxidil

People who take extra testosterone in the form of steroids have the side effect of hair loss due to the effect it has on losing hair, hence why women dont

Embrace it like I have.

Attached: 1555096040615.jpg (960x960, 104K)

cbsnews.com/pictures/hey-baldy-10-things-you-need-to-know-about-hair-loss/3/

that is 6 years old and from faggit
redd(d0t)it/1cqdsb

KEK

Attached: 1556094976913.jpg (620x792, 52K)