That feel when my boyfriend just broke up with me because he thought I was lying about the severity of my childhood...

>that feel when my boyfriend just broke up with me because he thought I was lying about the severity of my childhood abuse.
>was supposed to off myself a long time ago
L8r sk8rs life fucking sucks

Attached: 6F0B5F0F-5E2F-44B9-9DF9-82EF377E5201.jpg (1950x2048, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ik3-PrY3Ap4
youtube.com/watch?v=FhSy-6VqIww
youtube.com/watch?v=lAIGb1lfpBw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man
youtube.com/watch?v=eH6tqXQNWUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw just broke up with girlfriend because she got drunk and cheated on me

in the same boat, op

Attached: damn.jpg (900x900, 94K)

>tfw well adjusted and happy despite horrible upbringing and circumstances
The road is as long as you make it anons.

Are u gay? Cause all gay guys were sexually abused as children. So your bf was also.

If a girl. Move on. There's better shit out there (same goes for fags too i guess)

Pretty sure it was an excuse because that reason sounds lame
Why would you tell someone about childhood abuse?
You will only make other people feel uncomfortable and it makes them see you as an attention whore
That being said why don't you turn into one and show us your butthole you have nothing to lose and you probably end up killing yourself

I agree, but he talked me up an awful lot for him to hate my personality.
They asked.
If you’re made uncomfortable because someone else is miserable then you have a bigger vagina than I do.

>a bigger vagina
pics or gtfo?

Posted the same thread in R9K. Attention whore sighted.

Attached: 1556344666745.jpg (768x960, 75K)

STOP BEING A VICTIM AND WATCH THIS

P.S. IM HERE TO HELP

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ik3-PrY3Ap4

AND THEN GET MAD

and watch this

>youtube.com/watch?v=FhSy-6VqIww

Why don’t you cry about it.

>use your story of getting raped a kid as an icebreaker
>be surprised when it fucks you just like daddy

Sorry OP, that sucks.

This always cheers me up a little when I'm really hurting: youtube.com/watch?v=lAIGb1lfpBw

Attached: majorBrainlet.jpg (500x500, 41K)

Like I said, he asked.

Honestly this is the nicest Yea Forums has ever been to me lol

tits or gtfo

aw you poor thing come here let me hug you

you just admitted youve posted your shit sob stories before and are back to do it again

I posted to the 2 boards I go to, like 5 minutes apart from each other, but you’re right all I ever do is spend my time begging people to cry for me.

/thread
tits or gtfo

stop being like all the others bitches that allow their feelings to rule their lives. i post that psycho somatic thing for a reason. read, write, study something. get out of your negative thoughts and only think positive. channel your fear and anger into something constructive like loving yourself. no one wants to love something that doesnt love it self.

Attached: EMCELunique.png (640x631, 707K)

also read this.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man

Attached: WhyEvenTry.jpg (254x391, 16K)

i know you are stuck in a world where being a victim is some sort of badge you wear. but that's what the evil faggots that constructed this false reality want you to do. they want your brain to dredge up and remember any bad thing that ever happened to you. BECOME A WOLF. EAT THESE FUCKERS.

I don’t understand your psycho somatic thing. And I can’t just turn off my emotions. I’m not a robot that can flip a positivity switch and then live a happy life lol.

you got this girl. your dad was a fucking cunt bastard but dont let it turn you into one.

you can though. you might be too young to think with rationale yet as the brain doesnt stop thinking with emotion until you are about 20-25 yo but dammit if you are aware of these emotions controlling you, you can fuck them up and be a GOD. i believe in you. you need to believe in yourself.

I’m trying man but it’s hard. Seems like every day I prove everything he thought about me right and I’m too fucking dumb to do anything else.

do 10 push ups right now. channel that anger into creating adrenaline. you will start getting addicted to the rush your body creates instead of being addicted to the sad chemicals.

unless you are severely damaged physically somehow. SHUT THE FUCK UP and live life like everyone else you pathetic piece of shit

>lying about the severity of my childhood abuse.
>>was supposed to off myself a long time ago
>L8r sk8rs life fucking sucks
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i was there too. its an emotion trap to make you abuse yourself. you have a wolf inside of you. make it roar.

Fuck did I post this to fit too? Maybe I am an attention whore.

Attached: 1503352512020.jpg (456x750, 58K)

MOOD: youtube.com/watch?v=eH6tqXQNWUA

How, exactly?

I don’t think shits that simple...

work for money, be personable, find some interests.

We all have one fucking life and we have no idea how short it might be, the only logical answer is to make the best of it.

No one is forcing you to value your life, because no one legitimately gives a shit, but you'll feel better if you do.

by telling that faggot to go fuck himself. anger is in your genes. use it.

kill yourself cucklord

wah wah i want death wah wah im a wittle baby
fat fuck die slowly of your own doing
small dick

Show us your genitald before you neck yourself

Get the fuck over it. Boo hoo life fucking sucks. Move on as a stronger person or just fucking end yourself. No one is going to hold your hand every time life fucks you up the ass. Just take it like a champ or blow your brains out. Pick one.

Attached: 1556387013381.png (400x366, 203K)

Idk why you guys think you’re some stoic man in a western. You can talk to people about your feelings you don’t have to take everything on the chin. I felt awful and I told people here and a lot of you guys have made me feel a little better about myself. Why does that piss you off so much?

I remember when my ex told me about her childhood abuse right after we had sex. I wanted to tell her about my experience but I just hugged her and we fell asleep. I think I missed a flag but fuck is it hard to talk about that stuff