Spoilers for anyone who wants to spoil:
Iron man dies
Black widow dies for soul stone
main plot: go back in time and get the infinity stones to reverse thanos

Attached: th.jpg (203x300, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just saw it, and the one part that genuinely confused me was what the fuck happened to Loki
he just fucks off with the tesseract, and it never comes back up?
also why the fuck did they have that retarted ass girl power bit in the final fight. we get it, whamen stronk. but why the fuck do they all have to stop and pose in the middle of a battle.

Right. Flawless movie my ass. So many shit that didn't make sense. Questions that need to be answered.

i agree movie was shit, but are u tarded he re appeared in front of captain america and they fought for legit 5 min until america put him to sleep with that weapon thing

Lmao. That was 2012 Capt

Attached: 4858168572.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

time travel just gets way too fucked up for it to ever be a good plot point.
Nebula just blew a goddamn hole in her past self's chest, HOW IS SHE NOT DEAD
at least Brie Larson wasn't on screen enough to fuck up the movie too much. her being on screen was just painful to watch.

>15 minutes of screen time
Feels bad

People are theorizing that it somehow means Loki will return. Low-key wish he would stay dead. Amiright?

Loni already has a TV series on Disney Plus. He had to skedaddle.

Okay so if the technology can make you older and younger (like they did with Ant-Man) why couldn't they just make Captain America young again at the end of the movie?

Also is it just me or do the concept of Pym particles change literally every single movie that involves them?

lmao

Attached: 1532596403531.png (1280x1280, 1.65M)

>Nebula just blew a goddamn hole in her past self's chest, HOW IS SHE NOT DEAD

Weren't you watching? That's not how time travel works.

He was old because he spent a lifetime with his girlfriend, he wanted to grow old it wasn't an accident.

Yeah, they really invented immortality by accident didn't they? Maybe they can't do it anymore because the van got destroyed. Imo, now that time travel is in these movies, everything has a shade of pointlessness to it.

I'm sick of like 90% of the marvel characters. Hulk was annoying, all of the guardians are shit, every other main character is dead, and Thor is to busy cucking starlord. Spiderman is still kinda interesting though.

He did want to, but it kind of takes away from the idea that "oh he decided to grow old with his love instead of continuing to be captain america" when age isn't actually an issue and it is totally possible for him to do both

imagine writing yourself so far into a corner you obliterate any chance of making a quality movie again.

Yeah but in phase four the black chick in Wakanda is gonna be like some uber intelligent demi-god that is even smarter than Tony Stark, meaning she could do it. Also, Hank Pym and his whole family is back so he could just make another of the exact same machine they used before, and Bruce Banner could just do the aging thing again.

the only real bullshit is Tony Stark inventing time travel using multiverse in like one scene like on a whim

>HOW IS SHE NOT DEAD

they explained the way time travel works in the movie like 2 or 3 times. bless your little heart for trying to understand it and still failing.

gz what really i dont understand is how the fuck can you get an inverted moebius loop, i mean, that shit have no orientation, are hou telling me that the tony stark alexa can play despacito and give whitout orientation a side to get inverted, that means the moebius now is oriented to all directions? i mean... so he just aim to the time, causa that shit now is inverted how tf

Arya kills the night king

IRON MAN: Broken, insecure, flawed, redeemed

THOR: Fat, comical, pitiful, insecure, depressed

CAP AMERICA: Curses, admires his own sweet ass, takes time for himself instead of returning to help the world.

HULK: Dorky comic relief, physically scarred, complex if flawed combination of brains and strength.

BLACK WIDOW: Flawless, selfless, fierce, heroic, perfect.

HAWKEYE: Crippled with grief, becomes savage vigilante, redeemed by Black Widow.

ANTMAN: Comic relief, everyman "aw shucks" perspective, unsure and dorky underdog.

CAPTAIN MARVEL: Flawless, selfless, fierce, heroic, perfect.

OKOYE: Flawless, selfless, fierce, heroic, perfect.

DOCTOR STRANGE: Seemingly failed, redeemed himself, complex, internally conflicted character.

SPIDERMAN: Young and dorky, insecure and vulnerable, a son figure to IRONMAN.

ROCKET RACOON: Snide, sometimes unlikable, real growth as a deeply feeling character.

PEPPER POTS: Flawless, selfless, fierce, heroic, perfect.

VALKYRIE: Flawless, selfless, fierce, heroic, perfect.

THANOS: Deep character, richly written so that the audience can sympathize with him while recognizing him as a monster.

SCARLET WITCH: Flawless, selfless, fierce, heroic, perfect.

BLACK PANTHER: Flawless, selfless, fierce, heroic, perfect.

STAR-LORD: Boorish twit, comic relief, insecure; feels like a real, relateable person.

FALCON: Second fiddle, link to CAP AMERICA's humanity, bestowed huge mantle on his mortal shoulders

GAMORA: Flawless, selfless, fierce, heroic, perfect.

THE WASP: Flawless, selfless, fierce, heroic, perfect.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 103K)

How can DC recover after Endgame ?

Attached: MDCF039U.png (452x647, 298K)

is it just me or do I spot something of a pattern?

You’re way too late to spoil this faggot

Attached: BAA14A5F-122C-4657-901B-B93FEB1E3740.jpg (960x1280, 378K)

What you try to say homotransblacknogenderlatinonowhite-fobic shit why u no support?

Server with no rules

Post whatever the fuck you want anons without worrying about a b&

discord.
gg/AsCbCXD

>main plot: go back in time and get the infinity stones to reverse thanos
wow so that thing we all knew was going to be the plot for 2 years now how fucking retarded is OP

Attached: 5434967822.jpg (1916x1604, 213K)

Attached: 97hs6tn9v2v21.jpg (960x886, 173K)