Women are stronger than men you fucking virgin losers, deal with it :)

Women are stronger than men you fucking virgin losers, deal with it :)

Attached: Arya-Stark-6.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
youtube.com/watch?v=G0rvzJ45f4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

idk she's the only good character.. for me

Obviously the baby takes half of it when its born

Yikes thats cringe.com

Have sex.

trained by the best

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>for me
>because my testes haven't dropped yet and I'm kinda already gay

Attached: Daenerys-dragons.png (800x527, 155K)

And then you show an actor lmao

lol

Attached: images (2).png (223x110, 42K)

JOIN THIS FUCKING DISCORD SERVER RIGHT FREAKIGN NOW!!!

discord.
gg/3PcW7h

h6igg

Attached: m0yT9Kz6vq3_eOLOIyEgbe-yPOLMqek3MHcWdje28_w.jpg (640x904, 129K)

Man, this comment really makes me want to beat my wife and daughters.

don't just post a false statement then insult me on the internet

>really makes me want to

We've all been there user

>implying a virgin like you has a wife and daughter
Nice try user, we all know no one will ever love you

That explains why the past 100 movies have been nothing but "Women are strong too!"

After thousands of years of being obviously the stronger sex, it's good to see them finally getting the attention they need.

So did we lose another dragon?

Fuck.

I punched a bitch in the face once.
She went down quick.

I guarantee you I can't punch even 1/28th as hard as a real fighter.

Haha! Domestic violence is hilarious.

But if you were to fight 10 women at once you'd get your ass beat like the faggot you are

If I fought 3 dudes at once, I'd get my ass kicked too. What's your point

That's why you should always carry a machete

youtube.com/watch?v=G0rvzJ45f4g

I noticed in all the Merlin books the main villain was always a woman

>Women are stronger than men
Will be in another generation.

Attached: hhXl-szu8J4M4vV5WGuoa3lKc.jpg (850x477, 49K)

rip quasimodo

0/bait

personally I can't wait to see trannies getting into female sports and destroying women

Attached: 4342911047.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

We have to learn to differentiate between a good feminine character from toxic invasive feminism. This character was trained for 6 seasons to be an assassin. It was logic she killed the NK

something that never ever kissed users will never understand

The only annoying part about that sequence was how badly they stalled Jon to make it happen.

"Oh I'm dynamically moving through this battle scene, no time to stop, fuck you fat fuck Tarly I gotta kill the Night King.... oh no, ice dragon means I have to sit here behind walls and shit while the showrunners try to decide if the dragon is doing shit on purpose or is just belligerently attacking shit."

If it was more action or some thrall of dead bodies holding him back, fucking ANYTHING but him just standing fucking still for 5 minutes, then the scene would have had a much more rewarding feel to it since it would have actually done its job and played with expectations. When he's just standing around that long you've known the whole time he isn't going to be the one to do something so watching him is all the more annoying.

Hell, let's make a useless cunts list for this episode:

>jon
>dany
>tyrion
>sansa
>the hound
>fucking bran who was warging 10x longer than he possibly could have needed to
>sam

So in your mind, it makes perfect sense she killed the night king before killing cersei? That makes sense to you? Oh wait I forgot, we can't have le stoog wom0z killing le stoog wom0z

It isn't logic, but it does make it entirely within the realm of possibility. Tyrion doing it with that dagger Sansa had stashed would be entirely out of the realm of possibility.

If you want a 100% Arya kill it would have had to have been some shit like the Night King approaches then Arya rips off her Bran mask and stabs him in the chest. Nothing about her training involved leaping like Andy Serkis mo-capping a chimp, and it doesn't make sense that she got into the area past the other white walkers. No logic to it, but she is a character who is capable of doing it so it isn't total bullshit.

this is why you care

Attached: drogon.png (1280x1097, 1.62M)

upvoted and reblogged