Lets get out there and make Soy a symbol of white supremacy

Lets get out there and make Soy a symbol of white supremacy

Go to all social media with sjw sock accounts telling the world that soy is racist.

Think about it every soy boy cuckold would be a Nazi overnight, and they would eat each other... how fun that would be.
so come on lets do it now

the following is some points to remember.

Soy is a symbol of white supremacy and racism.

Soy Milk:
By drinking Soy Milk you are drinking the blood of the White Supremacist Spirit.
The White Supremacist Spirit, is the spirit that inhabits the body off all white supremacist and members of the Alt-Right.

Tofu: (Made from soy)
When you eat Tofu you are eating the embodiment of white identity / supremacy.
As to become one with: The White Supremacist Spirit.

Soy Sauces:
When you put Soy Sauces on your food regardless, if the food that you're eating is part of you culture or not, is you are spelling the blood of minortites through needless slaughter to place it on the food of the innocent, that you have appropriated.

Attached: Nazi Soy.jpg (1920x1080, 765K)

Other urls found in this thread:

screenshots.firefox.com/QkTf1g9O0tuW7oSN/www.sparkpeople.com
salmonbusiness.com/brazil-soybean-suppliers-linked-to-deforestation-and-slavery-finds-its-way-to-norwegian-salmon-supply-chain/
discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're a special kind of stupid.

idk this could turn out great

The idea is good, but the reasoning could be a lot better, we need to make up some reason that people would falll for

do what they did to pepe and just make a bunch of racist soy memes, then send them to sjw journalists.

We have to focus on a reasoning for soy itself, the others would fall into place.

screenshots.firefox.com/QkTf1g9O0tuW7oSN/www.sparkpeople.com possible lead ?

k im retarded

Soy is faggot shit

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-29 Black Beans Versus Soy Beans - Calorie, Fat, Protein, Fiber Information(1).png (867x812, 285K)

Attached: 1554569454483.gif (184x245, 236K)

Soybean producers linked to slavery
salmonbusiness.com/brazil-soybean-suppliers-linked-to-deforestation-and-slavery-finds-its-way-to-norwegian-salmon-supply-chain/

We could say that most Soy products are consumed by white people (soy milk, basic soybean products) and eating Tofu or using soy sauce could be considered cultural appropriation or some shit like that, since the prom dress thing happened last year

so soy enslaves browns, and white soy is better because more protein and less calories

AND eating Japanese soy products is considered cultural appropriation

i mean if logposting can become a meme why can't soy?

we are going different routes here. the cultural appropriation thing would require the infiltration of sjw circles. I was talking about making memes telling people to eat soy because it promotes slavery and memes that say white soy is better just like white people are

Yeah, that works a bit better, my idea does need infiltration or a spy to do so

White soypremacy

this

JOIN THIS FUCKING DISCORD SERVER RIGHT FREAKIGN NOW!!!

discord.
gg/3PcW7h

jki8

Attached: -IB2APRhp4yDODKBHHgm_Y5-J5GWkYSpjY4G8bIs5r8.jpg (640x624, 79K)

Soy in Spanish means ‘I am’. Like the self actualization of my true white heritage. Like say it loud I’m black and I’m proud.

holy fuck this is perfect

‘Soy boy’ is someone who is proud of saying ‘I am male’. Bring that whole angle into it!

You have my attention

Attached: I-am-monitoring-this-thread.jpg (640x480, 57K)

Soy Boys Unite !

Low effort shit I made in paint. Use this if yall want

Attached: Milk.jpg (585x385, 35K)

what if you photoshopped famous racist figures with the milk moustache on them

Actually yeah I'll just open up GIMP and do that. Give me a minute

bump for interest...

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

this is fucking retarded

Attached: soypremacy.png (3611x6500, 1.84M)

Just a reminder that some form of Soy is in most processed foods. So unless you hunt, kill, or grow your own food. You are eating soy.

Perfect

Oh that's why I like cocks.

Attached: honkhonk.gif (380x255, 982K)

It’s not the 90’s doofus. Nobody drinks soy. It’s all about the almond milk.

Based.

Attached: 1488763044628.gif (425x417, 148K)

I'm tired ok?

Attached: ICannot.jpg (229x300, 16K)

I think this is hilarious, and would love to see it pan out.

There is great juxtaposition with white supremacists using soy, when it is currently associated with liberal Californians wanting to eat a superfood.

ig i'll see if this thread is still here tomorrow

Attached: Smeeeek.jpg (1242x1220, 150K)

That’s what they want you to think. That being a savage is ‘good’. They want you to forget that ‘process’ = ‘progress’. You’re falling for their left wing bullshit. Soy is white. Soy is pure. I am Soy.

Almonds are a huge California product. They are trying to replace our proud. White. Soy.

Blood and Soyl.