What the FUCK gives Walmart the right to check my bags as I'm leaving the store?

What the FUCK gives Walmart the right to check my bags as I'm leaving the store?

Attached: loser.jpg (736x552, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UppyPzIb5Y8
discordapp.com\invite\6H9PzSX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just tell the old man or disabled person at the door to fuck off and keep walking.

Are you black? The stores in my area don’t check bags unless you are black.

What's the matter.
Does it hurt to be oppressed when you're a cis white male?
Boohoo cry me a river.

Niggers.

I'll give a (You) because no one else will.

They don't have the right to check your bags.

I'm white, have been asked twice lately if they could see my receipt. Both times I had it in my hand and said sure.

One time there was a line of maybe 3 people waiting to get their receipt checked. I just walked around and went out.

Actually feels bad :c

None. Costco/Sam's is another matter though, part of the membership terms.

You have every right to walk out of Walmart without allowing them to look in your bags. Walmart has every right to ban you from their stores. It is what it is.

youre on their property.
you have the right to stay off of it if you dont agree with how they treat you.

What the hell does that even mean?

shop somewhere else then u fag

This.

This. They literally do nothing.

False.

youtu.be/UppyPzIb5Y8

Here's your (You)

Attached: 1447212823595.png (625x626, 31K)

The same thing that lets them own slaves in other countries and blackmail, extort, and murder other humans...look it up...

I was at a sams club and the "old guy" at the door stopped this fat ass NIGGER bitch with over $500.00 worth of shit at the door and she said she lost the receipt. Now, the fucking register was 20 feet away and the floor is black and there's nothing on the floor. As *I* was being checked out, the local PD was pulling up, out front. I laughed for hours about how fucking stupid NIGGERS actually are.

They don't have the right, you can comply and hand them your receipt, or tell them to fuck off like I do all the time. I've had them walk after me outside of the store, but they sure as fuck can't touch your, or restrain you, that's for the police, which they will never call unless they are 100% sure you stole something. Once you've made that purchase, those items are yours to do with what you please. It's a pretty annoying anti-theft policy, they'd be much better to just employ an actual security officer or two who watch the cameras and walk the store.

Does it really bother you enough to let it ruin your day? If so you may want to work on yourself and develop your patience, or simply go somewhere else, versus go on a pointless crusade.

Attached: look-motherfucker-even-i-know-thats-retarded.jpg (1728x1779, 1.36M)

Yeah they do. As long as the post a sign telling you they will. They can't force you to comply, but they have every right to make the demand. If you refuse, they also have the right to ban you from the storefor life if they want.

Fake tough guy who doesnt leave his moms basement

I work as one of these door Jockeys and am about to leave in two days. Want me to do an AMA reddit tier thread? You'll be surprised how many dumb motherfuckers we catch stealing just by asking. Also I don't care if y'all say no but if your an ass about it I'll just annoy you every time you come to my store as petty revenge.

Just walk out with your obese fingers on those Cheetos, they won't do shit.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?

-h9385

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?

-skn1c4