Guys I really want to get into the master race, but I am on a budget (500€)

Guys I really want to get into the master race, but I am on a budget (500€).
Please help guys I miss playing vidya so much

Attached: yes.png (505x835, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113480&Description=Ryzen&cm_re=Ryzen-_-19-113-480-_-Product
pcpartpicker.com/list/GrZyhy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Since I fucking started dating this girl I thought it would be better to stop playing video games in my PS4. She doesn't even want to have sex because values and shit.

Dump her wtf, plenty of fish in the sea that suck some dick loser.

dump the bitch if you can't fuck her

Truth is she sucks even my soul when she does. But she's kinda afraid of penetration

Motherfuckers that was the side story, what I really need is to budget my pc

Get Kingston ram for 2 and only half the price and push more towards graphics card

Also you still need a case, make sure you preplan the size to fit everything or you waste your money

already got the case, so no worries

get a k-series i5 instead of ryzen, get a smaller ssd and a hdd, 8gb ram is enough.

8gb of ram is enogh to support new games? You gotta be shitting me

You shouldve gotten case last bc if it's too small you gotta buy a new one

It is, most games on recommended are 8gb

that's ok I didn't buy this one, the one I am going to use is the old one so im not wasting anything

How many RAM slots does that board have? If it is 4, you may want to consider a 4x4GB quad kit instead.

Also, one of the most overlooked parts is an internal speaker. They are cheap and give you beep codes when your computer doesn't start.

Can I reuse the 8gb I already have?

yup, the board has 4. So that's great

It would be better if you saved up more money then bought parts. 2gb of video ram is ok for games before around 2014, but for games after 2014 it's gonna sick. Try going for an AMD RX 580 8gb graphics card. You still need a case, power supply, and you are going to want a hard drive over an SSD. You can get a 3-4tb had for the price of that SSD. You can get the SSD later if you really want one. As I said earlier, I'd wait and save up some more money first because an extra couple hundred dollars can make a big difference in the performance of your PC. Also, ryzen 5 2500x comes with a good cpu fan so you don't have to buy a cpu cooler on the side.

Windows 10 will use half of that so you actually have 4GB available, and with DLC it is easy to hit 10-12GB.

I already have the power supply. Anyway, isn't ssd better than a hard drive?

Buy a 1050ti.
buy only 8gb of ram and buy a 1050ti.
8gb of ram will suffice for your needs.

>1050 2gb
Are you fucking kidding?

140 Euro for RAM kek

You cant get in to the master race, you can only be born a such

is it too bad?

Just but a cheap 128gb ssd and only save windows on it for faster booting jadajada
then buy a 1tb hdd and save all your games on it.

You're talking about not having enough Ram for new games but that card is way to slow to run "new games"
What are you going to play?

Right scrap the 1050 right now. 1650 is more the budget per price you nigger

I'd like to play anything, mostly fallout, stalker, battlefield...

Or buy A rtx 580 8gb.
You can get it used for under 200$

copy that, thank you cracker

Attached: 9144542699.jpg (2450x1344, 199K)

Stalker will run.
Which fallout? 1,2,3 and NV will certainly run fallout 4 not sure.
Again which battlefield? You sure as hell can't play 1 or 5

What about BF4?
So I can play mostly old games right?

Attached: 8059472899.jpg (2112x1614, 142K)

Not sure about bf4.
You prolly won't be able to run it on 1080p on highest settings.

why not just check out the completed builds on pcpartpicker?

Already got a monitor, mouse, keyboard and such?

Attached: Deep in thought.jpg (877x620, 43K)

Get a ps4 for bf4 and join my Shanghai server!

yup!

already got my beat up ps4, but I am sick of paying monthly to play online

if you cant strech budget here are solutions.
microATX board
ditch custom cooler
ram mhz does not do any difference with low components so change 3000 to 2666 or even 2400
ssd instead of m.2
rx 570 is cheaper and much better than 1050

So... if you're going budget why get a video card at all?

What games are you trying to play?

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113480&Description=Ryzen&cm_re=Ryzen-_-19-113-480-_-Product

Try something like this, in the mean time until you save up 250 for a decent card.

It'll play pretty much anything out nowadays and it's 150.

Your 512 GB of Intel is dumb, get at least a gig under $100.

You don't need a "REFRIDGERADOR"

Do you feel uncomfortable buying used?
(I'm spesifically thinking of the graphics card sine there you're probably get the best bang for the buck)

Attached: Praise.jpg (480x360, 31K)

45 dollars for a year you fucking jew.

this guy is telling the absolute truth

also, ditch your CPU cooler, stock ryzen coolers are great

I'd rather have a new one

60€ euros my broke ass cant afford that shit

Seconding
Drop noctua cooler
Buy cheaper green stick ram, 8gb or 16 still be way cheaper than RGB shit
Get an ssd for 50$
Bam you now have 120$ more to spend on graphics card, get gtx 1660, or at minumum something way fucking better than that 1050 piece of shit

>1660
But a GTX 1660 is a joke
It is also a piece of shit.
Even a 1050 Ti and RX580 out perform it.

Buying used Graphics is iffy, because if they were used to mine you got a ticking clock on it to die sooner

Im not disputing all cards in that class are a peiece of shit though.

Id even buy a used 970 3.5gb card before any of them.

Point is he can step up a bit from 1050

Gotcha

Buying a used 580 or a new 570 is probably your best bet. You're also going to need a copy of win 10, but you can get a cd key for like 20 bucks on kinguin instead of buying it retail for way more

>more ram than you'll need for anything but professional workstation tasking, get 8gb for and save 50 or 60 euros
>drop the stupid cooler, the stock one is good enough if you're not overclock which you shouldn't be because ryzens have much better power control than their predecessors and perform worse in benchmarks when they're overclocked
>buy a cheaper ssd, the cheap ones aren't noticeably slower than the expensive ones for most workloads, including gaming
>get a better graphics card, that's what's going to make the most difference in video games
>maybe buy a better processor
don't forget to spend money on a decent keyboard, mouse, case, and monitor or it'll be like driving a beater with $5k rimcaps.

Not necessarily true. Since mining operations want to make as much money as possible they undervolt them which *should* cause less degredation to the components. The biggest thing to watch out for is which enviroment they where in while in operation. IE: If they were in a damp warehouse they probably got some corrosion damage wich could, as you said, turn them into ticking bombs.

That's completly fair. Not everyones comfortable buying used and it *can* lead to issues if you're not carefull.
My current thoughts are something in this like this, though it's mostly just a framework since i'm not used to the american market.
pcpartpicker.com/list/GrZyhy

Attached: Happy.jpg (480x502, 42K)

Dude you are the best. Thank you for your time!

I just paid $65.00 USD on 4/20/19

If you want more help hit me up on my discord (BlueGummy#1745). Gonna scoot for now though

Attached: Ix9uzaa.png (610x431, 226K)